Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

AUGUST 2018 POAS

1. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@mdf106: @Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: Thanks! This month will be our best shot because DH will start traveling frequently for work at the end of the month. We've been kind of lazy about trying (3-4 BD session/cycle) the last two months so I'm hoping this makes a difference.

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MrsDynamiteGal: My best friend and one of my college roomies conceived using the SMEP. It is a lot of BD-ing (๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚) BUT it (supposedly) insures that, in all cases, the egg and sperm have chances to meet and conception can take place. My hubby and I have been using SMEP, Clomid, a feminine cup, baby Aspirin, Mucinex, Prenatals, extra Folic acid, decaf Green tea AND Preseed. We REALLY want our #3. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜…

3. MrsDynamiteGal

cherry / 119 posts

@Kaohinani: That's great. It's worth a shot. I just need to get a thermometer and OPKs ready for it. And hopefully DH won't be out of town during the window. Really hoping this will be our year. Fingers crossed for your #3, too!

4. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@yellowbeach: I LOVE the video!! What a fun group of people. Itโ€™s so fun to see so many different people come together to make something! Thanks for sharing. Iโ€™m sure it was a blast!

5. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Feeling a bit jealous and sad at the moment... 3 of my close gfโ€™s and I all started trying for #2 at the same time. Found out one was pregnant in May, one July, and the 3rd just told me she is pregnant too. I want to be happy for them, but itโ€™s SO hard. I feel like a terrible friend for feeling like this ๐Ÿ˜ข

6. MrsDynamiteGal

cherry / 119 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Hugs girl! I know the feeling! And what you're feeling is normal and doesn't make you a terrible friend. Be easy on yourself and give yourself time.

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: you're not horrible at all! Sometimes it's hard, but I know you're actually happy for them; as should they.

8. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MrsDynamiteGal: thank you. It helps to hear itโ€™s ok to feel this way.

@Sams Mom: you are absolutely right. I am happy for them. Just sad for myself I guess. Iโ€™m so thankful to have all of you ladies for support.

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: dude, I'm going to the first birthday party of the first baby born from my circles 2nd baby pregnancy pact. I can commiserate all day with you. Feel what you need to, being sad is totally normal

10. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: I know that has to be super tough for you. Hugs to you! I just keep telling myself, our time will come too โ˜บ๏ธ

11. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: You're not a terrible friend and it's totally normal to feel this way! My sister is pregnant and due in about a month and I've had a hard time with it even though I'm thrilled for her.

12. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

CD10... I feel like waiting for ovulation is almost as bad as the TWW. There's way too much waiting involved in TTC...

13. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@skinnycow: itโ€™s definitely tough when a sibling is pregnant. Thanks for sharing and making me feel less guilty.

I agree the waiting is agonizing. Iโ€™m only cycle day 8... hang in there! O will come soon!

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I am joining with an estimated CD 1 of today, tomorrow at the absolute latest. No AF, but some serious cramping and BFN this morning (15 dpo).

Cycle Day: 1 ish
    TTC Cycle: 17 (6th and final Clomid cycle, probably 150 mg)
    Ovulation Date: August 14-15 ish
    POAS Date: August 25 ish
    Baby #: 2 (Son turned 2 in April)
    Anything exciting you'd like to share: Not exciting, but I'm getting a tooth pulled today, so maybe it's a good thing I'm not pregnant yet.

15. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

Hi! Joining as well although my POAS date will probably be in September.

Cycle Day: 2
    TTC Cycle: 3
    Ovulation Date: 8/22?
    POAS Date: 9/1?
    Baby #: 2. LO1 just turned 2.
    Anything exciting you'd like to share: Last time, I got pregnant using clomid + trigger. If I don't get pregnant this cycle I'll be calling up the RE again since I'm older and feel like I'm running out of time.

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Hi, ladies.
    It has been a really rough, exhausting, and emotional week. I apologize for not being exceptionally "present" on the board but I have had a few things pop up unexpectedly of which myself (and my family) have had to handle. I will try to maintain this board in a timely manner to the best that I am able, due to the circumstances at this time. I hope to be "on" more in the next week. Thank you all for your understanding.
    - Kaohinani ๐Ÿ’—

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

โ˜€August 2018 POAS -

Yellowbeach: TBD
    Hypatia: Aug 1
    Megpie: Aug 7
    Mrs. Toad: Aug 9
    Emileecatherine: Aug 12
    Magnolia: Aug 14
    MrsDynamiteGal: Aug 14
    MDF106: Aug 16
    SkinnyCow: Aug 20
    Paranundrum : Aug 20
    Kaohinani : Aug 21
    Jessiemuller88: Aug 22
    Sam's Mom: Aug 25
    Starlitsky: Sept 1

Best of luck to everyone this month!

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Well, hopefully I don't die of a heart attack at the dentist. Also started right before I checked in... Then they asked if I am pregnant ๐Ÿ˜ญ

19. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Oh man - hook, jab, upper cut, KNOCK out - OUCH. Man they know how to throw the punches at your Dentist

20. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: Iโ€™m sorry you are having a tough week. You and your family are in my thoughts. I hope things look up soon!

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I hope everything gets better for you!

@yellowbeach: yea, starting right before a dentist appointment I've been dreading was bad enough; but then being asked if I was pregnant was the Cherry on top.

Had to stop by my doctor's office to schedule my Clomid check because they couldn't understand me around the gauze pack in my mouth

22. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Kaohinani: sorry your week has been so exhausting. hope it gets better!!

@Sams Mom: hope your dentist appt went well aside from the pregnancy question! at least it's over?! last time I was there, the hygienist skipped x-rays since she knew I was still breastfeeding, and the receptionist thought it was because I was pregnant and asked me when I was due.

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: I told my husband the one plus is I get Percocet for the first couple days off what feels like a really crampy period.

24. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

Iโ€™m cheerleading this month but roll me over to officially trying in September.

25. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Is this positive or just close? I usually get a positive OPK around CD13 and this is CD10...

26. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm sorry you're having a tough time

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: I would say it is positive, and if it's not, you're dang close to one.

28. MrsDynamiteGal

cherry / 119 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm sorry to hear about your week. Hope things get better

@SamsMom hope your dentist appointment went well!

29. MrsDynamiteGal

cherry / 119 posts

So I believe I am 3 or 4 DPO and I'm feeling quite crampy. Did some research and it says that some pain can indicate spasms from the egg traveling through the fallopian tube. Also follicles bursting.

I'm hoping that's the case. Not gonna lie a bit paranoid about cysts. Cysts have usually been culprit of ongoing pain.

Anyone have any experience with this?

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MrsDynamiteGal: thank you, I was freaked out about having a tooth pulled without being knocked out, but it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Now I just have to get through my week of antibiotics, and this will all be behind me.

As to your cyst question, I've only ever had 1 burst on me and one small residual at the beginning of my cycle. They do cause some extra pain and cramping for me. I'm really concerned I'm going to have them this time with how crappy I'm feeling.

Hopefully it's not cysts for either of us.

31. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@skinnycow: looks positive to me!

32. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@skinnycow: looks positive to me too!!

33. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: @Jessiemuller88: @starlitsky: Good thing I tested - I almost didn't because my ovulation date is usually so consistent!

I'll test this afternoon and see if it's darker. Usually the first line is clearly darker for me.

34. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@skinnycow: Iโ€™m sure it will be darker by the looks of it. Iโ€™m glad you tested early too!

Now get busy ๐Ÿ˜œ

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Thank you, ladies.
    You are all wonderful. Working on turning all the crazy and difficult around.
    ๐Ÿ’—

P.S. @Sams Mom: I just got back from driving and wrote you back ... you'll understand what I'm saying when you read it. Thank you.

36. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Kaohinani: sorry to hear about your family difficulties!

Anyone else in their two week wait and have symptom spotting set in yet? My boobs feel like they are on fire at 3dpo so Iโ€™m obviously pregnant right??!

37. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Iโ€™m slow to respond... we donโ€™t go back to school/work until after Labor Day. (But we work until the end of June) so I still have about a month left. But it feels so short! This summer has flown by. I hope you are enjoying your last few weeks.

38. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@magnolia: Not in my TWW but I do this every month even though I know it's impossible to have symptoms that early! I'm going to try to not be a crazy person this month, but we'll see

39. MrsDynamiteGal

cherry / 119 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm hoping so too.

@magnolia : I am, and yes I've been overanalyzing everything. ๐Ÿ˜„

40. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@magnolia: @MrsDynamiteGal: I'm in that, but I usually don't symptom spot. I've had some painful breasts the first time, but nothing the second time. I also got back from vacation yeasterday.

Unfortunately, I scheduled a 8pm flight with my two so that they would sleep on the plane and we would land at midnight local time. Unfortunately, weather meant that we took off at 11pm instead. DH picked us up at the airport, but by the time we got home it was 4am.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee