We're considering a diaper service. The one I have found so far in my area only offers pre-folds & snappis. You can pay extra to receive your exact diapers every week.
My question for those that used a service/ prefolds...
1) are they easy to use esp for new caregivers? (The service comes with a hour long in home demo)
2) is it better to get the same diapers every week?
3) are cloth diapers in a diaper pail all week totally stinky and gross?
4) if you cloth diaper what about the wipes- cloth or disposable?
5) was your DCP ok with prefolds?
6) how long did you use the service? What type of diaper did you switch to after?