Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February Flurries! February 2014 BFPs and POAS!!

1. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

Ok the restof mama's to be! We're counting on you to get some more BFPs in for the end of Feb Fx for you all!

2. Mrs. Sketchbook

GOLD / nectarine / 2884 posts

Thanks everyone!

@Mrs.Panda: I think I will too! I wasn't a bee with my first child but I did look at BBC boards every so often. My son was due 8/29 so again I was on the cutoff and couldn't relate to people who were due like, 8/1, etc. So I mostly looked at the September board. Then my son was a week early so I actually fit perfectly in the august board, lol!

I may wait until after my first appointment to join in the fun over there! Not sure....I am tempted to join today!

3. court_schaeff

grape / 99 posts

Well aunt flow was due around the 20th. Still no sign. But having a 56 day cycle last time is really throwing me off. I hate to see a negative result sooo I guess I just wait it out.. hard as ever.

4. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@BakerBee: Totally amazing.

5. snowjewelz

@court_schaeff: Me too, I always rather wait than get a BFN and be even more upset! Do you know when you O'd? Maybe that will give you a better idea of how long this cycle is?

6. ChiCalGoBee

nectarine / 2028 posts

@mfa_lady: oh my friend, you aren't alone. I did the exact same thing this morning. I KNEW it would be negative, yet I did it anyway. Since I bought Wondfos I justified that it wasn't expensive, but I still knew it was dumb. Let's see if I can hold off until the end of the week like I should.

7. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@ChiCalGoBee: You're doing better than me, girlfriend. I'm not supposed to test until next week! Hahahaha. I did the exact same thing, "it's okay because this test cost 40 cents." Fingers crossed that you get good news later this week!

8. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@ChiCalGoBee: What DPO are you? I think our cycles are somewhat close.. I'm only 3 DPO. TWW stinks. I wish you could now right away.

9. littlek

@Tam: I'm sorry. Do you normally have long
    Cycles?

10. littlek

@mfa_lady: the past few cycles I would wait till AF would show and she would always be on time, so I never got to test. :(. I think this cycle I may test early and often to make up for all the times I didn't get to test.

11. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@littlek: I think I'm making a rule like that for myself this time, because this is just a little ridiculous. At least give that b**** a chance to show up on time before wasting more money! Ha! I'm so absurdly happy to be in an actual TWW again post MC that I got pretty overzealous. FX for you!!

12. Tam

grape / 92 posts

@littlek: My cycles average between 30 - 34 days. I have had a 52 day cycle and a 44 day cycle before - But I was very stressed out which could have caused that.

13. Tam

grape / 92 posts

Was convinced AF was gonna show up all day yesterday but she didn't. Cramped all day. Hopefully this is a good sign.

14. ChiCalGoBee

nectarine / 2028 posts

@littlek: between 5/6 DOO. FF says tomorrow (Tues) is 7, but I had a thermometer issue this cycle that makes me think FF is a day off. Basically, I shouldn't even dream of testing until Fri/Sat/Sun!

We were synced up last cycle! That was a weird cycle for me-I am relatively certain that traveling to a different time zone delayed O, and then I had a one-day AF. I'm having a typical (for me) 27/28 day one right now. Hoping it lasts far longer than 28 days, though!

15. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Mrs. Sketchbook: congratulations!!

16. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

Ladies - how much of a temp rise do you have to have to know you've ovulated? I know FF doesn't think that I have yet, but do you guys think maybe I did? Or is the temp rise I've seen still too small?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38ea73/

17. littlek

@Adira: did you give up on OPKs?

18. Adira

@littlek: haha, yes. I only had a 7, so not really enough to take twice a day, so I just stopped bothering with them!

19. littlek

@Adira: I would say if your temps stay up *maybe you ovulated.

20. Adira

@littlek: haha, I'll keep my fingers crossed, then! Though now that we've said that, they'll probably be back down tomorrow!

21. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Adira: looks too low to me love. I hope you ovulate soon. Get some B6 and cut back on nursing where you can and it should help but I've heard the first few cycles post baby can be annovulatory. I plan to start temping next month to see how my body is doing. It's so hard with my son but ill try

22. Adira

@MrsMccarthy: Yeah, figures it's too low. I'll just try to keep BDing EOD and hope we hit our window. Although sometimes I wonder why bother because last cycle my LP was only 7 days, so what's the point of BDing if my LP isn't even long enough! Blah!!

But I'm starting weaning this week and will be down to nursing once a day by the end of March, so hopefully if I don't have luck sooner, I'll have luck after that with more normal cycles!

23. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Adira: some people get pregannt with short LP or rather it just happens to be long randomly one month. anything can happen. I do think you should be proactive in trying to reduce any unnecessary suckling and get Xander more comfortable with gradually having a bit lee. I hope we are both lucky and don't have to go through a premature full wean to get KU. FX doll.

24. Mrs. Oyster

blogger / apricot / 427 posts

6DPO here (which is still longer than my longest LP of 4DPO in the past few months...) and I started to have some very light brown spotting. It's not much and only here and there, but I guess I'm gearing up mentally for AF to arrive. I didn't have IB with my first pregnancy and I just have huge doubts that that's what this is.

25. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Keppa: Sounds like what i have been going through. Good news though that your LP has lengthened. I have read that it happens gradually. FX that in your case it means pregnancy though!!!!

26. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

Anyone testing today?? We're almost into March! I can't believe it.

I was good and held off on taking a test this morning The last negative (at 8dpo. doh. silly me) bummed me out more than I thought it would, so I am hoping to hold out until AF is supposed to show (Friday or Saturday) to test.

27. littlek

@theotherstark: fx!!!!!

28. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@littlek: Thank you! I am not holding out too much hope, and trying to keep my expectations low.

How are you? Are you in the TWW as well?

29. littlek

@theotherstark: I am somewhere around 3 - 5 DPO. We did not use OPKs or anything. It's our lazy cycle. I had to have HSG this cycle so our chances are pretty low since we had to abstain for the HSG which I had at CD10.

30. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@littlek: I thought you were just a bit behind me. Oh man. Well fingers crossed that that sperm still got to the egg! You never know - it only takes one time

31. littlek

I'll help out Mrs. H....

Here are our February Flurries!!

Future October/November mamabees:Wonderstruck, Lioneyes, Mrs. Deer, Tidybee, butterbean, Mrs.Panda, cyndistar3, LulaBee, MrsScottish, Ms.Mermaid, Mrs.Sketchbook (CONGRATS!!!!)

Mamas to Bee:

February 28: Keppa, theotherstark, fotolori1, Tam

Rollovers to March: Crystal, MrsHansen82, Marfi, katieleigh_82, eabae, DCYogaBee, sarahnicole218, drjolene, Radish, Adira, Septca, Aria, Snowjewlz, Freckles, Lady Hibiscus, Mrs. McCarthy

Cheerleaders: littlebit, Dandelion, HellonHeels, MrsScallop, hollisticmama, Sandy, bushelandapeck, mfa_lady, LovelyPlum, googly-eyes, Pepper, Torchwood, mrsjyw, LindsayInNY, MrsHansen82, kjpugs, BakerBee, rawrasaur, delight, Honeygold89, Chicalgobee

32. Mrs. Oyster

blogger / apricot / 427 posts

Full force AF here today...

33. snowjewelz

@Keppa: Sorry to hear

34. littlek

@Keppa: I'm sorry.

35. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Keppa: Boooo I'm sorry

36. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@theotherstark: I hope you have good news coming up!

@Keppa: ugh. I'm so sorry doll. I started a ttc while breastfeeding thread if you'd like to join for extra support. We are also ready for you over at the March thread whenever you feel ready to begin your fresh start.

37. Tam

grape / 92 posts

I'm officially a rollover

38. snowjewelz

@Tam: sorry to hear

39. Adira

@Tam: Booo, I'm sorry.

40. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Tam: Awww, I'm sorry Stupid, stupid AF