Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February Flurries! February 2014 BFPs and POAS!!

1. Lady Hibiscus

cherry / 108 posts

We still have two testers for February!!!!

Here are our February Flurries!!

Future October/November mamabees:Wonderstruck, Lioneyes, Mrs. Deer, Tidybee, butterbean, Mrs.Panda, cyndistar3, LulaBee, MrsScottish, Ms.Mermaid, Mrs.Sketchbook (CONGRATS!!!!)

Mamas to Bee:
    February 28: theotherstark, fotolori1,

Rollovers to March: Crystal, MrsHansen82, Marfi, katieleigh_82, eabae, DCYogaBee, sarahnicole218, drjolene, Radish, Adira, Septca, Aria, Snowjewlz, Freckles, Lady Hibiscus, Mrs. McCarthy,
    Keppa, Tam

Cheerleaders: littlebit, Dandelion, HellonHeels, MrsScallop, hollisticmama, Sandy, bushelandapeck, mfa_lady, LovelyPlum, googly-eyes, Pepper, Torchwood, mrsjyw, LindsayInNY, MrsHansen82, kjpugs, BakerBee, rawrasaur, delight, Honeygold89, Chicalgobee

2. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@Tam: I'm sorry

3. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Tam: sorry honey! When you are ready come join us over on the march board.

4. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Lady Hibiscus: Well, I had a big temp drop today so I didn't test - AF will probably be coming tomorrow right on time. I just want to start my next cycle already! Ugh.

Thanks for hosting this month!!

5. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@theotherstark:

6. littlek

@theotherstark: I'm sorry

7. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Radish: @littlek: Thanks ladies I'm okay - it's just rough getting that realization like, huh, this will take more than one or two cycles with perfectly timed BDing. Frustrating that you can be doing everything right, and it still doesn't happen right away. I know we're still early in our TTC process, though, so I'm optimistic about this next cycle!

BTW, how is there not a 'baby dust' emoticon yet?!

8. littlek

@theotherstark: trust me I feel you... I'm month 7 of that reality

9. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@littlek: I'm sorry It's such a rough journey, this TTC. It takes such a mental toll!

My husband was talking to a colleague yesterday and she was telling him how her friend got KU after a one-night stand, and isn't it crazy how easy it is to get pregnant, blah blah. He told me he just wanted to be like, "No! It isn't always that easy!" Haha. So I think that bummed me out, hearing that. It's crazy how for the first 20-odd years of your life, you are constantly hearing how any time you even look at a penis, you WILL get pregnant, so don't ever have unprotected sex! Ever! Because you will get pregnant that one time! So of course it's hard when it doesn't happen right away. But I know now that is unrealistic, and it just takes time I just need to keep telling myself that, and try not to get too worked up about it.

Ah, well. It will happen, I have faith. For now, I'll just drown my sorrows in a pint of salted caramel ice-cream tonight

10. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@theotherstark: So sorry to hear! I think I started out being realistic that I might not get KU for a while. But then I secretly hoped to be one of those "Oh! We barely tried and got KU the 1st month". And I keep telling myself that my 1st cycle I didn't even chart, 2nd cycle I temped but cycle is irregularly, so now for cycle 3 I'm gonna use OPK and this has to be it. It is so frustrating when you do the right things and it doesn't happen.

It is still 'early' for us, so don't loose hope and fx for you for next month!

11. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@theotherstark: I SO feel you. We did everything right (as far as I know) last month and it didn't happen. I also keep telling myself in an unknown number months I am very likely to have had that happy BFP moment, it sucks that it hasn't happened yet but I need to move forward.

12. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@snowjewelz: @Radish: Thanks you guys. I just needed to have a pity party for a minute. I know that I'm still a newb, going into our 3rd cycle, but it's just rough hitting that "we did everything right and it didn't work! What the hell??" realization.

I am feeling super hopeful and positive about this next month for us!! I really love this community - you all are so supportive and awesome

13. littlek

@theotherstark: there's a lot of luck involved. My OB compared it to going to vegas

14. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@theotherstark: sorry honey! lets hope March is just as fruitful as Feb was. This was a great month for BFPs!!!

15. Jessicadt

pea / 5 posts

Ahh I'm going crazy I'm officially in my first tww!!!! I feel like all I can do is think about babies! I'm trying to relax and not think about it but it's not working

16. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Jessicadt: good luck! So you know, we start a new POAS thread for each month. March's can be found here: http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/march-to-a-bfp-march-poas-thread

17. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Jessicadt: come visit us on the march thread! Good luck. TWW is totally maddening.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee