Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In - 1/16

1. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: Yes, he does one 12 hrs after trigger and one 36 hrs after trigger......I've seen studieds that show it helps and that it doesn't...so who knows!!!!! Seeems to be working somewhat for us ,) Yes, DH has to make 2 deposits!

I am sorry about your morning hopefully that drean is right around the corner, your DH sounds like a sweet guy!!!!

Hope you get a road to travel soon always helps to know whays next!!!!

2. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@Happygal: Sorry about your bfn how many dpo are you again? Could it just be too soon?
    Your DH sounds like a real sweetie though

3. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@Happygal: Sorry about your BFN this morning. Are you going to test again at all?

@FaithFertility: Good luck with your IUI! My old clinic used to do back to back as well.

@SweetiePie: Glad you are feeling well. Good luck with your betas!

4. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@SweetiePie: @mrswin: Thank you. I'm 14 dpo, so I won't test again. I stopped taking progesterone and except I'll get my period soon. My husband is sweet (most of the time ). This morning after I told him it's a negative, I asked, "How do you feel?" and he replied, "Sad. But I'm more worried about you being very sad."

5. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@mrswin: Thank you!

6. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@Happygal: Awwwwww that just made my heart melt

7. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Happygal: I'm so sorry But your husband is so sweet

8. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@Happygal: aw I'm sorry What a sweet husband you have

9. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FaithFertility: did you have your IUI this morning? Hope it all went well!

10. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: Thanks for thinking of me/us
    We should be going in any minute :)) Waiting on Sperm Wash!

11. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Thank god for HB to keep me busy

12. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@FaithFertility: Yayyyy! Good luck! xoxo

13. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@Happygal: I guess there are some parts that are exciting. The subject matter that we discuss is way more interesting than anything else I've discussed at work, lol. But at the same time, it really has ruined something I used to really enjoy! Reading one of our magazines or looking at our site just doesn't feel fun anymore.
    I'm a project manager for our website and apps. So I don't get to do anything TOO exciting. But I work closely with the people that do exciting things. Last night I was helping manage some things on the SAG red carpet which was kinda neat, but again it makes it hard to enjoy. Would be cooler if I got to BE on the red carpet. Then I wouldn't complain

14. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Happygal: I love your husbands response. Sometimes I wonder if DH "gets" what I'm feeling.

@FaithFertility: Good luck today!!

15. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@SweetiePie: @LindsayinNY: THANK YOU LADIES! I'll went good and numbers we're great, so one more tomorrow then TWW begins ; )
    Currently driving home, legs up ; )

16. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

@FaithFertility: lol ! This just made me smile!

17. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@FaithFertility: haha that's awesome!

18. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@FaithFertility: Hahaha glad it went well today. Good luck with tomorrow

19. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@LindsayInNY: I don't think husbands can really understand what it's like. I tried to get my husband to imagine what it's like in the TWW. . . imagine you might be growing life inside you! It's not a lack of empathy, but it's just so different from his experience.

@faithfertility: excellent picture! Hope you're having a good evening and enjoying the football games!

20. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@FaithFertility: Thinking about you today!

21. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@mrswin: Thank you!

22. just_ju

cherry / 195 posts

I'm really late updating this time - it totally slipped my mind!

I do not watch award shows, but husband does. He really loves movies and he tries to see every movie that comes out (even if they're awful). He even made up his own award show. Nerd.

I am currently on cd35, AF is nowhere to be found, and my test this morning (taken so I can request Provera from my RE) was as negative as possible. I'm so angry about this stupid cycle being messed up - my previous 3 were 30 days (2 natural, 1 after stopping progesterone suppositories). I'm guessing maybe the progesterone suppositories are the cause of this cycle being wonky? I have no idea. And I'm also angry because now we're losing another month (or close to) before we can try our second IUI. I'm too impatient for all of this waiting and breaks. Ugh.

Anyway, enough Debbie Downer-ing. Good luck to everyone in the middle of their own waiting!

23. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Day2 done: Today was a little painful, as my cervix was to the side more than normal, so she had to reposition the "duck bill" a few times and I felt the cathetar this time. .... but still went good, just a little crampy!

24. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@just_ju: this cycle after stopping.progestrone Crinone I too had an over 35 day cycle......I never got AF...I finally took provera and that worked........hope you can take it and be in your way soon! I understand how waiting is so very hard, you feel like your sand timer is running out of sand...even though a month is really short in the schme of life!!!!

Prayers to you and hopefully your cycle starts soon!!!!!!

25. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bhbee: how is your TWW going???

26. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

So I had my beta this morning....908! I'm 4w4d so the nurse that called said its excellent and better than I needed it to be. Such a relief!
    I go back on Weds!

27. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

Not really an award show watcher. If I had nothing else better to do, I will watch some of it. We just signed a lease on a house we are renting so I'm busy moving and packing up our apartment.

Updates- AF stated last week. Taking femera now. IUI will be scheduled on the 28th. I think.

28. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@FaithFertility: Ah! Your day 2 'feet up' pic tricked me! I didn't realize it was a new one
    Sorry it was more painful but glad it went well! That speculum is absolutely one of the worst things on earth. They make me so tense, which of course makes it hurt worse! That thing had to have been invented by a man.

29. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@SweetiePie: WAHOOOO!!!!!! :)) That sounds great!!!! I'm beyond happy for you!!!!!!!! :))))

30. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bluestriped bee: Sorry about AF :(( I'm praying your IUI is the one!!!!!!

31. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@SweetiePie: so happy for you!!

32. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@FaithFertility: hanging in at 6dpo. this week is when I will start to go crazy . . . I've actually felt better as the trigger leaves my system though. I tested the trigger this morning and it was pretty faint, which will probably just talk me into real testing early

glad you are also in the TWW now!!

33. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@SweetiePie: YAY! That's high, isn't it?? Sure there's only one in there???

@FaithFertility: fingers crossed for you!!!

34. just_ju

cherry / 195 posts

@FaithFertility: you are absolutely right, a month is really just a blip. Apparently all I needed to do was throw my tantrum because I started spotting this afternoon, so everything seems to be back on track. Thank goodness! Wishing you so much luck and happy thoughts for a successful IUI!

35. Sprite

kiwi / 693 posts

@Happygal: So sorry about your BFN Your husband's response melted my heart though

@FaithFertility: hope your TWW goes by quickly!

@just_ju: Sorry to hear you are feeling down. Hope you were able to get Provera so you can move on to the next cycle.

@SweetiePie: Whoo hoo, so happy for you!

Update - I survived my first gonal-f injections over the weekend. Still makes me shaky and nauseous to do it, but using an ice pack to numb everything helps a little. Monitoring ultrasound tomorrow morning to see where I'm at, and hopefully trigger + IUI later this week. So far I haven't really have many side effects from the femara or injections, no stabbing ovary pains or cramps like Clomid always gave me, so who knows what my follicles are up to.

36. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bhbee: I bet I've never tested it trigger, thinking I might this time! Hopefully you can hold off until 8-10 DPO
    Praying for a BFP for you!

37. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@SweetiePie: Wooo!!! Those numbers are fantastic!!

38. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@sweetiepie: that's a great!

@Sprite: glad that shots are going well. I don't really feel much on injectables until ovulation time.

@just_ju: no need to apologize for "debbie downer-ing." Ever. I'm glad AF arrived and you can get this show on the road!

We decided to not do a medicated cycle for Feb. Either we would be getting a BFN right before our cruise and I would be sad (but a cruise would make me feel better....) or a BFP right before I get on a ship. I would like to say I'm going to be relaxed, but I think I would want to be close by for tests and not be trying to absorb the fact that I'm pregnant on a ship. I have an appointment next week to discuss what we should do next.

We were supposed to get a lot of snow today, but it looks like nothing. Anyone else getting slammed with snow?

39. Sprite

kiwi / 693 posts

Sigh. Well I guess my update yesterday on not having many side effects from the femara and gonal-f was a bit of foreshadowing. At my scan today I found out that my body didn't really respond to either one. Very thin lining and only a couple of tiny follicles too small to even bother measuring. My RE said she could bump me up to 300iu (from 150iu) for a small chance I might respond, but since I'm already at CD10, and because of my lining, she thought it would be better to start off at a higher dose next cycle. Feeling very low today. I was prepared for our IUI to be canceled from too many follicles, but didn't even cross my mind that just like that all hope for this cycle would be gone due to not responding.

40. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@Sprite: I'm so sorry. That is sorely disappointing. Is this the first monitoring appointment you've had this cycle? Maybe they could check you more closely next time to keep closer tabs on things? How thin was your lining?

Again, I'm really sorry. Are you going to try with the higher dosage or wait until next month?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee