Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In - 1/22

1. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@mrswin: @bhbee: ((hugs)) to both of you...

2. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@bluestriped bee: how many follicles do you usually have on Femara? Feb. 12th sounds so far away, but it's crazy that it's really not far off at all!

@justdarling: by tight, do you mean it takes up a lot of real estate? Sorry if this is too personal, but I'm interested in how the lining can be thickened up!

@bhbee: I would say that 10 dpo is too early, but I trust you know your body's signs. I'm so sorry, and I hope you are proven to be wrong! Will you do the same treatment again if this cycle is out for you?

@mrswin: Shoot. I'm sorry. How are you feeling? What time is your beta tomorrow?

3. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@Happygal: When I was on a higher dose, I was getting 2-3 follicles. I think the last cycle where I was on half the dose, I only had one.

4. justdarling

apricot / 452 posts

@Happygal: This is going to be way TMI - but by tight I mean that your vagina gets really tight. We tried having sex while I was on these (the first time I was on them) and we couldn't get it in. It even gets difficult to get the suppositories up there. It's really kind of odd. I asked my doctor about it and she said that it was doing its job.

5. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@Happygal: I'm really numb to it this cycle. I have been ignoring everything that could be a symptom to not drive myself crazy. I am going to talk to my SO about how many more IUI's he wants to do before we move on to IVF....everything is out of pocket so I would rather move on sooner than later if it will help. My beta is at 11:15am

@LindsayInNY: Thanks

6. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@mrswin: @bhbee: Sorry for the but there's still a chance. Some people don't get positives til way late. It's not over until AF shows up.

7. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Happygal: yes we have #3 planned for clomid/IUI though I might ask about a higher clomid dose. I have an appt 2/13 to talk to the RE about next steps beyond IUI #3 and I assume we will talk about injectibles.

8. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@justdarling: thanks for going to TMI land for me. That is crazy!

@mrswin: I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. Maybe your RE can recommend what makes sense for your next move as well.

@bhbee: what dosage of Clomid did you do last cycle? Past the cost and the initial sting, injectables have been good for me.

9. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bluestriped bee: isn't sad that the cost of IF treatments is even a worry I say you get your BFP this cycle and take the IVF money and go on a huge trip to celebrate!!!!!!!

@Bhbee: I am sorry you are feeling blaaaa...but I too think 10days is too early!!! Hope your little bean implanted late and you get your blessing!!!!!

@mrsirwin: Prayers and thoughts with you tomorrow!!!!!!

10. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: I am feeling better thank you, but I have wicked headaches on and off.....lol I am a mess this TWW!
    How are you????

11. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Shutterbug: Ohh my I would give DH a kick in the teeth if he called out a BFP and it wasn't.....lol
    Praying for you!!!!!!!

12. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Happygal: I've done 50 on clomid for the 2 iuis. But my success for LO was when I switched to 100 so I'm eager to try that. They thought I might over respond to 100 since I'm supposedly more normal after LO but I think now it might be good to ask again. And honestly I would be happy to do injectibles now and maybe get a stronger response but they want 3 clomid tries first. Needles don't bother me at all! But DH almost passed out at the mere thought of giving myself the trigger haha

13. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@happygal, DH does surprise me at times. A cruise sounds awesome, I've never been on one but I know that is something I'd like to experience at least once for a vacation. DH isn't so keen on it as his family used to go very often when he was younger. In regards to the first cycle on femara, I was feeling very achy for a good 3 days after my last pill. I think I ovulated 2 nights ago though. Since I don't ovulate regularly, its hard for me to know if I am or not. I think it was EWCM yesterday and this morning. I'm currently CD13 so not sure if that would be late or early to be ovulating (my cycles vary from 20 days to 80 days). I used an LH test yesterday and it was the first time where I saw both lines come up to be about the same color. For this morning's test, the one line was slightly fainter than the other, but both tests were definitely darker than tests I had taken in previous cycles. I'm really hoping that this means my scheduled BD and the meds to bring about ovulation are working.

@bluestripedbee, the bright side of a 2/12 POAS is that you get an early Valentine's day gift with a BFP. If not, then you can enjoy all the wine you'd like with your Valentine's dinner.

@bhbee, FX that you just tested early.

14. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

Ok ladies prayers and fingers crossed needed ...

Yesterday's frer had an evap that did not show up in the timeframe. I looked again at bedtime though and there it was, and I've never had a frer show an evap. So of course I tested again today at 11dpiui - faint line but clearly there. Also a faint wondfo line but I don't trust those without frer backup.

So now I will be praying for a sticky baby which is not my strong suit. Hopeful to see a darker line by Monday and then will try to move up my beta. So scared of another chemical ...

15. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

@bhbee: fingers crossed!!!

16. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@bhbee: prayers and all the fingers crossed for you! So you're waiting until Monday to test again? Excited (cautiously) for you!

@FaithFertility: I hope the headaches stop soon! That doesn't make it easy to teach.

@lazypanda: I've been on two cruises--one not so nice, one very nice. I really enjoyed my last cruise, although it wouldn't be my number 1 pick for traveling. My husband has never been, and I'm a little worried his expectations might be too high. He started counting down ONE MONTH ago! What you described physically sounds very promising to me! It seems like the meds are working their magic.

I'm doing well. It's so odd not doing treatments this month. For the last 7 months or so, each month has felt like we were gearing up for something, and has involved getting medicine, multiple doctor visits, high hopes. This month has none of that. I have no idea what my body will do off meds for the first time in awhile--return to its regular ovulation schedule?

I'm stuck on what we should do next. I have had this pain in my pelvic region on and off for years. Most of the times it's not bad, but some days it makes it hard to sit and get comfortable. On the bad days, I'm ready to sign up for surgery to see what is going on. But most of the time I think I'm just fine. I guess I'm leaning more towards surgery for pain relief, but hate the thought of it delaying another month of treatment and TTC.

17. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bhbee: I will be praying for you!!!!!!! Stay posiitve and claim this baby!!!! Stick baby stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: Thank you, they are going away...amen it takes a lot to teach little ones with a pounding headache...but they were sweet to me this week! :))

Enjoy your time!!!!! Hope you can get some answere on the pain, hopefully it is nothing major!

19. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Happygal: I'll definitely test tomorrow. I recently got a 12$ coupon from cvs which is clearly a sign I need more frers right?? Haha. But I know a test doesn't necessarily look darker in one day, in my own experience so Monday is when I expect that if it's going to happen.

20. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@bhbee: CVS is crazy with their coupons! Last time I went it printed out a receipt about three feet long with coupons. Yes, go and buy the pregnancy tests and post a picture of a beautiful digital for us!

21. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@bhbee: Ooh sounds promising!!! Good luck and keep us updated!

22. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@bhbee: FX for you. FRER's are awesome Make sure you post a pic tomorrow!

@FaithFertility: I have never been on a cruise before. I hope one day SO and I can go on one!

23. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

Beta is done, the lab said results won't be available until 4 or 5pm so I won't be getting a call until tomorrow. Just waiting for AF now, probably tomorrow or Monday.

24. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@mrswin: Crusies are a blast!
    Hopefully you will be going on one soon Prego ;))
    Have you POAS??

25. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@FaithFertility: I didn't test today since I got a BFN yesterday, just figured I would wait until they call tomorrow. No point in wasting a test

26. just_ju

cherry / 195 posts

I'm so jealous of all of the amazing vacations! I've never been out of the contiguous States (not even to Canada, and it's only like 5 hours away). I think my favorite vacation was our honeymoon road trip - the key destinations were Atlanta, Orlando, and Jacksonville. We went in the middle of March, so the weather was amazing. We spent my birthday in Atlanta doing touristy things, we saw a pre-season Braves game at the Disney sports complex, and we went to Jacksonville so we could see the ocean. Good times

I am currently on CD5 - apparently my temper tantrum about AF not showing up on time got things going. Thursday was my CD3 check and all was clear - we have officially started the process for IUI 2.0. My next appointment is on the 31st - crossing fingers that the letrozole helps me grow a nice follicle or two

27. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@just_ju: Glad the ball is rolling on IUI #2! Good luck this cycle!

28. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@just_ju: good luck with iui#2 hope it is the one!!

29. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@mrswin: I agree, I know how hard the waiting is!

@just_ju: Yay to IUI 2.0 Praying this is your cycle!

30. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mrswin: ok here is your pic for 12dpiui ... Think it is definitely a little darker than yesterday. Early days yet but I am feeling very blessed by god, science and good insurance to have made it this far again.

31. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@bhbee: Yay! That's an undeniable line!

32. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@bhbee: yayyyyyy!!! That's definitely positive!

33. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@just_ju: yeah! Let's be thinking good things for IUIs 2.0.

@bhbee: beautiful line, lady! Congrats!

34. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@bhbee: such a beautiful line!! Congrats, Mama

35. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@bhbee: congratulations!!

36. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bhbee: Ohhhh goodness!!!!!!! That is a beautiful line!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!
    I second your opinion to thank God and science!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear your Big Beta numbers!!!!
    Rub your BFP off on me too ;))))

37. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bhbee: Did you have any symptoms?!?!?!?

38. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@bhbee: That's a good looking line! Congrats Are you going to wait for beta day or ask to go earlier?

39. TheReelDeal

kiwi / 742 posts

@bhbee: Congratulations mama!!!

40. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

Thanks for your support ladies!! Feeling hopeful.

@mrswin: I'm definitely asking to go earlier. My beta isn't scheduled until Friday ... I can't wait that long. Hoping to go Tuesday which is 14dpiui

@FaithFertility: only symptoms before bfp were cramps. But I get those on bfns too so it's hard to tell apart. And I'm on endometrin so anything could be from that too, so I didn't read into things too much.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee