TBD: Sam's Mom

Drop in BFP: Jessiemuller88 -

Good luck, ladies!

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธAmazingly Supportive Cheerleaders
    โ€ข JessieMuller88

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Hopefully, no one will find these offensive -

I have been looking through ETSY and found a plethora of TTC and infertility themed "mugs." Weird? Maybe ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ, but I think they are kinda cute. (Two links are affixed.)
    @Sams Mom: @Yellowbeach: @Paranundrum: What do you ladies think? I like the positivity in the messages, as well as, the blatant humor. ๐Ÿ˜‰

https://www.etsy.com/listing/640645368/i-take-my-eggs-fertilized-ivf-mug?ref=sold_out-29

https://www.etsy.com/listing/535289370/f-infertility-coffee-mug?ref=sold_out-14

4. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Got my results back. Not good news.
    My HcG - 1,583 (high for 14dpo)
    Progesterone- 2.8 (not enough for viability)

Iโ€™m not sure whatโ€™s going on. I go in for a scan tomorrow to rule out ectopic. I had what I though was a positive hpt last cycle, but ended up having a period. Now Iโ€™m wondering if I have been pregnant all this time (8weeks) with ectopic. I donโ€™t know how else to explain the high hcg level with such low progesterone.

A week or so ago I woke up with intense stomach pain. It lasted a few hours. The next day my stomach hurt all day but has been fine since.

Iโ€™m so confused and sad. I canโ€™t handle another loss ladies.

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Oh, my, ๐Ÿ˜ข, I am so terribly sorry to read your post! ๐Ÿ’” Your HCG numbers are beautiful but I don't know what to make of your progesterone. Perhaps the lab made a mistake? ... Mistakes do happen. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I can only hope further tests will bring you better news. ๐Ÿคž We will be here for you and I will be thinking of you. *hugs*

6. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Jessiemuller88: ugh, I'm so sorry you don't have better news

How did you confirm your ovulation? have you had any bleeding?

7. Chuckles

persimmon / 1494 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm so sorry to hear this. It is confusing that your hcg got so high with such a low progesterone number. Did they talk about trying to supplement with progesterone or is the number too low to try? I've had 4 losses in a row and it's so, so hard. At least you have an RE who can monitor everything. What was your plan if you hadn't gotten a positive test this month? We're trying at least 1 cycle of letrozole to see if we can get a good egg with better odds (2 eggs per ovulation instead of 1), but the RE felt like IVF with PGD would be the best way to get a healthy pregnancy. I'm not sure we want to do it, but it's on the table for now.

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: damnit. I am so sorry lady. I wish they could have got you in today for your peace of mind. I pray everything goes smoothly for you; wherever that may lead.

I can't imagine what you're going through, sending you all the hugs.

9. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@mrskansas: I got a positive OPK on December 18. No other confirmation. We avoided what we thought was my fertile window in December, so we were shocked by the positive hpt in the first place. I havenโ€™t had any bleeding.

10. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Jessiemuller88: did you get any negative OPKs before or after the + on the 18th? I only ask because if your HCG was elevated the entire time, all your OPKs would have been positive.
    I had a similar situation when I had my ectopic but I had a lot of spotting too.

11. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Chuckles: I dont know our plan yet. We werenโ€™t supposed to try to conceive until we spoke with our RE on Jan 22nd. They started me on Progesterone suppositories yesterday, before we knew my numbers since I have a history of loss. Iโ€™m sorry to hear about your losses. It sucks so badly. I hope your plan works for you.

@Sams Mom: thank you! 9:30 canโ€™t come soon enough.

12. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@mrskansas: I only took the one OPK and it was blazingly positive. I took it because I had all signs that point to O. I had what I think was a period December 6, but that ended on the 11th, and I have had no spotting. I had a sonohistogram on December 11th and the doctor did a hpt and it was negative. I just donโ€™t think my hcg being over 1000 can be from this recent cycle.

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: it is possible to be that high at 14dpo. I don't know if that makes it better or worse.

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Still no period but a searing pain in my lower right side. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

15. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: I like the second one personally.

@JessieMuller88: So sorry to hear you are in limbo yet again. Iโ€™ll definitely be thinking of you today and check back just after I wake up. โค๏ธ

16. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: How are you feeling this morning? Any signs of AF? Still having that terrible pain?

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: it still hurts, I "started" this morning. Quotes because it's bright red, heavy cramping, but no clots; no clots isn't a thing for me.

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I went to the RE this morning for my follow-up U/S on my follicles. On Wednesday (4 dpo), the largest was 12.8 mm, today (6 dpo) it is measuring at 15 mm. (Average growth is 1-2 mm in 1-3 days.) They would like to see me back in on Sunday morning to see if the follicle keeps growing at a 2+ mm rate. It would put me around a CD 10/12 OV for a fully mature follicle as they "like" to see a follicle size of 18-22 mm in unmedicated cycles during the time of ovulation. My uterine lining is also "coming along" (* I'm hoping that is satisfactory ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ) even though I'm still spotting a bit.

#PrettyExcited. #DecentNews. #HopefulAsAlways

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: That all sounds great! Keeping everything crossed for you!

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you, hun. Getting the scans makes me feel more proactive all around ... I will know if it is a problem with the follicles OR my lining, both, OR neither and what the next step is. It is a PITA driving to and from the REs early in the morning for the scans; however, so worth it. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

21. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: I also find a lot of reassurance with the close monitoring and frequent USs. It's usually such a blind "black box" process, so it's nice to know things are definitely on track.

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I agree. ๐Ÿ˜ This is my first closely monitor cycle (even if it isn't medicated) and I have been feeling such a sigh of relief knowing "how" things are progressing. I blame my freakish analytical mind which NEVER rests and my unfortunate anxiety, but honestly, I am sure nearly every woman with infertility who begins monitored cycles feels similarly.

23. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm glad your appointment went well!

24. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I had my appointment this morning and they did an ultrasound. No evidence of polyps now so that's good news.
    Also apparently I was wrong about ovulating (I was just guessing) and I'm NOT about to get my period... My RE said I had perfect lining and a great follicle and should ovulate tonight or tomorrow

25. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

They found a mass in my right tube with blood flow. Measuring around 7 weeks. I guess my super faint FRER last cycle was evidence of it. Having surgery this afternoon. Iโ€™m devestated.

26. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm so sorry I hope surgery goes well. Take care of yourself

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Oh, hun. I am so, so, so, so sorry. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข My thoughts are with you. I can only imagine how you must be feeling and my heart goes to you. I am hoping that the procedure goes well. So many hugs ....

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: Thank you! Congratulations on the phenomenal appointment yourself! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Such great news for you. ๐Ÿ˜

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

โ„๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰ JANUARY 2019 POAS ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพโ„

12/31: YouBoots -
    1/2: Blythe
    1/3: Sam's Mom
    1/12: Chereshae
    1/15: Yellowbeach
    1/26: Kaohinani
    1/29: SweetCaroline

Good luck, ladies!

โ€ข JessieMuller88

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I am so so so so sorry! This is just a shit turn of events for you. All the hugs possible sent to you! We're all here to talk and vent or whatever.

31. Chuckles

persimmon / 1494 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm so, so sorry. I hope surgery and recovery go smoothly.

32. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Ugh that's gut-wrenching and scary, but so glad they caught it before it ruptured. You've really been through the wringer these last few months. Wishing you peace and a safe, successful surgery today.

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I know I wrote earlier stating how sorry I was to hear of your sad news, but now I'd like to take a moment to check in and see how your procedure went and to touch base with how you are holding up. *sending more hugs*

34. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Iโ€™m so sorry this is happening again, so unfair

35. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: I liked being monitored too, so interesting to know whatโ€™s going on!

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: I agree! ๐Ÿ˜ I'm finding it both interesting and liberating. I can study my own cycle in a clinical manner and feel as though I have "some" level of perceived control (even though I have no control over ovulation, uterine lining, fertilization, etc) while recognizing that I only have a limited locus of control in so far as DH and I may better time BD-ing and will know the probability of successful outcome a bit sooner based on available factors (OV date, ovum size, lining thickness, etc). It is all so exciting to me! (* I am, absolutely, the biggest nerd with all of this ๐Ÿค“. I'm owning it! ๐Ÿ˜‚)

37. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

I guess it's about time for me to line up as well.

โ€ข Cycle Day: 9
    โ€ข TTC Cycle: off BC since May 2013
    โ€ข Ovulation Date: around the 10th
    โ€ข POAS Date: 24.01
    โ€ข Baby #:1

โ€ข Do you have a New Year's resolution? - not really, I would get stressed rather than motivated.
    โ€ข What is your hope or dream for 2019? - nothing new here, I'd like to have a baby this year. Or at least get pregnant...

@youboots: Congrats!

@Jessiemuller88: I'm so sorry. I was happy to see your BFP, but didn't have time to answer. I'm sorry it ended up like this. I hope your surgery went smoothly.

@Kaohinani: I'm glad your appointment went well and you're excited.
    The mugs were fun. I don't think I'm quite ready to drink my tea from a mug like this at work yet, but it's good to know they're out there when I feel like need them.

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

โ„๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰ JANUARY 2019 POAS ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพโ„

12/31: YouBoots -
    1/2: Blythe
    1/3: Sam's Mom
    1/12: Chereshae
    1/15: Yellowbeach
    1/24: Paranundrum
    1/26: Kaohinani
    1/29: SweetCaroline

Good luck, ladies!

โ€ข JessieMuller88

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Thank you.
    I don't believe I would take and use the mugs at the University either. I just thought that they were funny, cute, and empowering. Definitely a mug I'd keep at home since not everyone I know is cognizant of the fact (or needs to know) that DH and I have been struggling with infertility this go.

40. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Hey ladies. Thank you for all of your support. My surgery got moved to Monday morning since I had eaten yesterday and itโ€™s not an emergency situation (itโ€™s a little less than an inch and I have no bleeding). I have the option to spare my tube, but my RE says leaving it really increases the chances of another ectopic. Iโ€™m so stressed about whether I should leave it or take it. Any ladies with experience or advice?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee