A bit random, but I figure there is someone on here who has some jewelry making experience and will know what to do.

My favorite monogram necklace snapped in the middle of the chain. It is not a charm/pendant, but is rather “built in” to the middle of the chain with a solid loop on either end of the chain. I think I just need to replace the chain itself, but don’t know what to call it so I’m coming up blank on Amazon searches. Anyone know? Am i missing some other way to repair it?

While it’s nice and one of my very favorite pieces, it’s costume (gold plated), so I’d rather avoid a trip to the jeweler to have it fixed.