Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Lucky BFPS! - March 2015 POAS

1. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@nanilani: Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

2. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@HappyBluebird: thanks, that gives me hope! Fingers crossed for you! @aprilfool: Mine are sore today too!

3. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@shellio: congrats

4. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

Hoping this lucky month will bring lots of BFPs for all!

Cycle Day: 5
    TTC Cycle #: cycle 1 since ectopic in January
    Ovulation and POAS dates: O around -11th POAS-28th
    Baby #: 2
    Your plan this month: temping and opks
    Chart link:

And just for fun… will you be drinking green beer on St. Patty's day? Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day or is it just another day? I don't drink at all and we all wear our green but that's pretty much it.

5. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

arrgh! my OPK threw another Peak my way this morning! Strange though, as I have barely any CM or O pains (which I usually getm and had at about CD11). Sticks look like this today

6. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

Congrats to those with BFPs and good luck to everyone!

Cycle Day: 9
    TTC Cycle #: 4
    Ovulation and POAS dates: 3/11 and 3/25
    Baby #: 1
    Your plan this month: I just ordered some wondfo strips, I have never used OPKs before and I honestly have no idea how they work yet! So far I've just been using FF but no luck as of yet, so hoping those will help...

7. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@fannymae: yeah, those look pretty peak! Day 10 and 15! Good luck

8. Turd Ferguson

pomegranate / 3160 posts

It's been a loooong time, but figured what the hell.

Cycle Day: 1
    TTC Cycle #: 1
    Ovulation and POAS date: No clue. At all. I'm stil breastfeeding at 16 months and this is my first period I've gotten, so I have no idea what it'll bring.
    Baby #: 2
    Plan this month: We originally wanted to NTNP and let things happen, but then it took 16 months to get my period back, and now in antsy.

I'm gonna chart again to see what's going on (I'm afraid I'll have a short LP) and use OPKs. DH travels for work M-F the next like, 6 weeks, so it's not looking too hot for this first go-around!

9. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@DesertDreams88: thanks, we BD last night for good measure. What the heck is with that bright blue line on day 14? radioactive pee?

10. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@FannyMae: Yeah that looks like another peak!

Serious cramping and sore boobs over here. I am either knocked up or getting my period

11. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@californiadreams: @Honeygold89: @AprilFool: Thanks! I am really excited and have just hit the 8 week mark so starting to feel like it is more real.

12. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@AprilFool: thumbs up to knocked up? how far off are you from expecting AF? last time I was pregnant, before AF came my boobs were hurting so bad. it was like an inferno of boob pain.

13. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@FannyMae: 7 dpo but with a 26/27 day cycle. My biggest symptom the month I got my bfp was that I had zero symptoms so if it is a bfp then it's different already.

I actually saw a psychic last week, just because, not about ttc and she said when she thought we would conceive so will wait and see

14. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@AprilFool: Exciting. When are you testing?

15. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@JennyG: She didn't think it was this month so am just going to wait for AF. Haha

16. Mrs. Turtle

blogger / pear / 1509 posts

I'm back. Took a month off from the boards to regroup. I had a physical, pap smear and initial blood work done last month and everything looked good. I called my doc when my temp dropped on Tuesday morning and was told that 1) she left on maternity leave yesterday and 2) that she wouldn't do any further testing until we had been trying a year. Argh. In our situation with a donor I'd really rather get going on the testing sooner rather than later! So I'm here at the docs office this morning to see her replacement, hoping he can help me.

Ttc cycle: 6
    Cycle day: 2
    O and poas dates: O around the 17-18, poas the 30-31 or somewhere around there.
    Plan: same as usual. Donor is out of town for a couple days right before o, so we will just have to do the best we can timing wise. Hoping this doc agrees to hormone testing. The donor agreed to get his sperm analysis done also. I'd like to try Clomid, but I doubt I'll be able to get an rx for it this early.
    Trying not to be too discouraged!

17. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

POAS Dates

BFP
    nanilani

TBD: jaguar; lovehoneybee; californiadreams; Turd Ferguson

3/1 - stiletto_mom; CObee
    3/4 - smith; catomd00
    3/6 - Shantuck
    3/7 - Finfan; Yogini bee
    3/9 - NorthStar; AprilFool; clover; greygirl; DesertDreams88
    3/10 - fancyfunction; auggiefrog; peaches1038
    3/12 - ashluvsjron; wrkbrk
    3/14 - JennyG
    3/19 - FannyMae
    3/21 - chaosmaven; YogiRunner
    3/24 - HappyBluebird
    3/25 - SugarplumsMom; Imabee
    3/26 - Hoots; Berly
    3/28 - travellingbee; Honeygold89
    3/29 - Swoggette; lady baltimore
    3/30 - 2farmmoms

Cheerleader: snowjewelz; BandDMommy; simplyfelicity; MrsMccarthy; shellio

18. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

I'm jumping in! We were going to start last month, but I had a huge freak out and got cold feet. I feel so much better now.

Cycle Day: Today is CD 18
    TTC Cycle #: 1
    Ovulation and POAS dates: 4/5, 16/17
    Baby #: 1
    Your plan this month: My insurance switched to a new provider group, so I have an appointment with a new OB-GYN on the 19th for my physical and a pre-conception meeting. I've used OPKs this month, but I don't temp.

Excited to follow along with a POAS board.

19. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

I'm still waiting to O, so I don't know my POAS date yesterday. Last month was wonky and I O'd at CD11, so FF wants today (CD11) to be my O date, but my OPKs are still negative. I'm guessing late this week/end. Luckily, D is mostly over his stomach virus. And I think he's going to cancel his weekend trip, which would be great

20. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Turd Ferguson: SQUEEEEEEEEEEE. that is all.

21. Swoggette

cherry / 134 posts

Excited! Had what I think is a positive opk this morning! Last cycle I didnt have a single second line at all. So I am doing a happy dance!

22. CObee

cherry / 189 posts

Hi ladies. I'm at 13dpo and still haven't seen a bfp. bfn yesterday (and the 3 days before that) so I'm taking today off and trying to hold on to a little hope for tomorrow.

@Swoggette: those lines look great!

23. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@swogette: congrats, yes, positive OPKS are exciting! Get to it

so, of course, I found myself googling this today... tomorrow I will be 8 or maybe just 7 dpo...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=8

cramping and creamy cm today... Hoping that it's a symptom!

24. Swoggette

cherry / 134 posts

Thanks @cobee!
    @desertdreams88 it's so hard not to search for every scrap of information! Fingers and toes crossed for you

25. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@CObee: Good luck!! Fingers crossed for you tomorrow!! @DesertDreams88: I've also been stalking that site!!

26. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@peaches1038: That site has a really great pregnancy due date calculator, too. It not only calculates your due date, but also the end / start of each trimester, when you can hear the heartbeat, when you start to feel baby movements, and when they're considered full term.

27. peaches1038

nectarine / 2047 posts

@DesertDreams88: thats awesome. I will be sure to check that out! Thanks!

28. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

Temp uptick today and cramps yesterday! Getting a little too excited!

29. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@DesertDreams88: eek!!! When are you testing?!

30. smith

cherry / 154 posts

I've always had a super regular cycle (can't even remember the last time AF didn't come on time), but I'm a day late! Had a negative FRER first thing this morning, but am holding out hope that I had my ovulation date wrong and I'm actually testing too early.

Whew, this is just maddening!

31. BrianaK

grape / 89 posts

Hi ladies !
    This is my 12th month ttc
    I'm on cycle day 2
    I always use opks to track o and I had an hsg last month that's was all clear.
    My ob put me on Clomid this month and I start tomorrow, I'm hoping it'll make the difference for me!

32. BrianaK

grape / 89 posts

@smith: that happened to me this month it was horrible and I ended up just being 3 days late booooo

33. smith

cherry / 154 posts

@BrianaK: Best of luck, lady! Fingers crossed for you this month!

34. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

I'll be a cheerleader!

35. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@BrianaK: good luck! HSG & Clomid sound like a good combo

36. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@qbbride: I will start tomorrow, but not count it as official until Monday

37. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

I start my clomid tomorrow and then go in next Friday for an ultrasound. I'll do a trigger injection when my follicle(s) are big enough and then an IUI. I'm hopeful about finally starting interventions!

38. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

Starting to get a fade in on the opk, so I ghibk my POAS date will be 3/21!

39. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

Good luck to you all ladies, looks like a few POAS days are coming up

I've had a real crappy night, having burning cramps down low for the last 2 days, especially at night. I'm more worried that it might be a UTI, even though I'm not having any trouble peeing etc. Just painful crampiness and sharp backache.

40. BrianaK

grape / 89 posts

@DesertDreams88: gosh I hope so! Good luck to you and all the ladies as well. Here's to December babies

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee