Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2018 POAS (2)

1. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Ginaandcorey: I track: bbt, cm, opks, cramps during o, and my acupuncture appointments.

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Annoyance of the day. Women who claim they knew they were pregnant at conception. 😣 completely impossible because you aren't actually pregnant until implantation

3. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: HAHAHA I've read that a couple times too! Like maybe they felt the Sperm attack the egg????

4. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: i think our sex Ed is just so incredibly lacking that they legitimately think you can know then 😂

5. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Ginaandcorey: I still track most of my symptoms because it helps me not be as crazy with the "am I pregnant" when it's the same as my last non BFP cycle.

6. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MamaBear87: LOLOLOL. I was just reading somewhere too where someone said they knew shortly after dtd that they conceived... Riiiiiight.

7. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: @MrsMom: @BadgerMom: hahaha Omg. I spent today googling one thing and the posts out there... I forgot just how crazy women get when they're talking pregnancy /TTC. And gross. I found LOTS of gross.

8. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MrsMom: that's kind of what I'm doing this month. This "strange" thing happening at 4dpo could be the same thing that happens every month but, I didn't document it. So if it wasn't documented, it didn't happen. 😂

9. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

So occasionally I get twitching in my lower abdomen. I don’t know if it’s muscles or bowels or what but it feels EXACTLY like baby kicks. Ugh. It’s been happening all morning. I just want to yell, “Knock it off body. That’s not nice!!!”

10. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@BadgerMom: my body does that every month, too. I usually only notice it when I'm in the TWW. SO ANNOYING. It makes you think something's going on in there.

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: took an opk this morning and it is getting darker again. I’ll try testing this afternoon

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: @Ginaandcorey: i get these too! They're seriously the worst. Always makes me think something is up but I had them when we weren't trying too so I think they're just random 😂

13. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@FoolsintheRain: I bought cheapies to test early too last cycle and then realized it was counter productive so I ended up waiting to test with a FRER at 11dpo. I think I'll hold out until 12dpo (Saturday) this time.

14. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: I had that last cycle. It felt just like baby kicks, So Weird!!!! Then i figured out it was muscle spasms (even more weird) thought for sure it could've been stretching.

15. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

16. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Ginaandcorey: Interesting! That calculator gives me the equivalent of 10dpo. That seems scary to me. I think I'll wait till Saturday at 12 dpo. I've become a POAS wimp. lol

17. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

I've gotten to the point in the tww where I obsessively look at my chart apparently expecting it to flash PREGNANT across it when I refresh the page .

18. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: I think that's the worst part of the TWW. Analyzing, analyzing again, google, analyze....Repeat!

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@BadgerMom: wouldn’t that be amazing?

20. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

Hey ladies! I know I've been quiet but wanted to check in real quick. Great appointment this morning! Lining is over 8mm. I have 2 dominate follicles, as of today they are 18mm and 23mm, one on each ovary. I also have a smaller one at 14mm but it looks like it stopped growing. I'm so ecstatic I have two! I go back tomorrow morning for more monitoring and will most likely trigger tomorrow for IUI Thursday and Friday.

Anyone in their TWW? How many DPO?

21. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@BadgerMom: 12DPO is when I like to test! I feel like it's not too early but should be late enough in the TWW to show a clear BFP if you're pregnant. The last few days in the TWW are the worst!

22. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Mrs Lavender: I’m so glad everything is looking promising!!!

23. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: 12dpo also seems pretty safe to me. The last two months I've only made it to 11dpo. Hoping acupuncture gets me back to my usual 13. I do feel much more relaxed so far

@Mrs Lavender: I was just thinking about you. So glad your appointment went really well!

24. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: this calculator is just mean 😂 I don't want to test at 10dpo

25. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

Im 10dpo i think? Got an opk on the 16th. I dont chart but maybe i will next cycle if this one doesnt work out. Testing this am with an frer (left over from the two pack i bought when i miscarried ) and got a bfn. Feeling down. Then spent almost 50$ on two more two packs this afternoon (yay expensive canada). Figure ill keep testing now or use them again next cycle if need be. Super bummed today though

26. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@FoolsintheRain: if you aren't charting I would error on the long side for positive opk to ovulation which is 48 hours. That would make you 9dpo. Really early to test so try not to be too disappointed

27. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@FoolsintheRain: Sorry about the negative. I agree with, @MamaBear87: ... try to wait a few more days to test again if you can. You could still be very early. I also recommend charting. I'd be lost without it!

@BadgerMom: @MamaBear87: Thank you!

28. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@FoolsintheRain: save one for about 3 more days. Those suckers are expensive! I don't chart either, I can't remember to take my temp every morning....

Symptom spotting at 6/7DPO. Tender breasts. I'm smarter than this, people!! Someone please force my brain off.

29. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

Next week, I'll be 11/12 DPO when I'm with meeting my online (OGHB!) friend for the first time. It would be so fun to share a + with her ... if I'm so lucky. She's 12 weeks pregnant herself. I guess if I get a -, I can cry on her shoulder.

30. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: I'm also 7dpo and not symptom spotting too bad but this is the day last month i started spotting so I'm on pins and needles every time I go to the bathroom and made my hubby upset last night since I flatly told him no sex 😂

Remember all symptoms this early are just progestorone! You have that whether preggo or not 😊 your meet up sounds like so much fun!

31. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

Hahah i should have logged in last night and read all your wise words. Instead i tested again today. 11dpo (or 11 days since first pos opk): bfn and super crampy this am. Sadly packed tampons and pads in my purse today just in case. Wah. Feeling pretty angry about my mc/cp last cycle today.

Def will try charting next cycle. Even opks are new to me. I had a postive for two days this cycle. Does that influence dpo counting??

Anyone else going to take next cycle off to avoid a christmas baby?? I also worry about such a young kid when school starts.

32. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@FoolsintheRain: in our school system, there is a cut-off for age - I believe it is August 30th. If the child isn't 5 by then, they start the next year. Another year of daycare...fun....

As for a Christmas baby? Bring it on. I don't have time on my side to wait a month.

33. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@Mrs Lavender: so happy that every thing looks postive for you! Exciting!

34. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@Ginaandcorey: interesting. Ours just goes by calender year so you could be born dec 31st and you would in the same classroom with someone born jan 1 of the same year.

35. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@FoolsintheRain: you generally ovulate 12-48 hours from your first positive but no real way to know without charting. Hope you don't need the tampons 😊

We also have a cutoff, August 1st as well. My first lo is an October baby and won't start school until she's almost 6.

We decided not to avoid my daughters birth month, which is also our anniversary and won't skip a December baby either. We're now on month 6, I'm not willing to skip a month that could be a good egg.

36. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@FoolsintheRain: you can likely decide to redshirt if you didn't feel your kid was ready even if they "should" start a certain year. At least that's how it works in the states

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@nicollette1189: any update?

38. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Mrs Lavender: So Glad to hear things are moving along well for you!

@Ginaandcorey: I hope you get to share some exciting news with your friend!

@FoolsintheRain: We have a date cut off as well. Our month to skip would be March to avoid LO1 birthday and DH said we're not skipping any months, however my body has a mind of it's own and i'm on CD44 today so who knows. I have my Dr appointment today and I'm very anxious.

39. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: hope your appointment goes well!

40. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@FoolsintheRain: Thanks! I usually have my rise after my two positive OPKs. So 1DPO would be the day after the positives. We have been trying almost two years for our first, we are not going to take a break to avoid a Christmas baby. I may take a break from the RE though if this cycle doesn't work out. I've been on meds plus lots of monitoring for 3 cycles now. I need a break. Hope AF stays away for you!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee