Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2018 POAS (2)

1. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

Argh so that was a crap cycle. Apparently af decided to arrive today at 11 dpo. She would have been on time for a normal cycle, except I ovulated 3 days late according to my opk. I thought I'd have a good shot post cp as everyone I know personally seems to have conceived again right away. Blah.

2. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@Mrs Lavender: I'm so sorry you've been trying that long and totally understand not waiting. A baby any time of the year is of course welcomed. Fx this is the month though!

3. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@FoolsintheRain: I'm so sorry! what a bad trick.

4. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MrsMom: good luck at your appointment!
    @FoolsintheRain: bah, I'm so sorry!

5. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@FoolsintheRain: I'm so sorry. Our bodies always seem to F with us at the crappiest times.

6. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

I'm exhausted today and I have sore boobs and I'm hungry. So I'm either pregnant or getting my period lol. I've decided that laughing at my symptom spotting is way better than dwelling on it. Instead, I dwell on my chart, *face-palm*.

7. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@FoolsintheRain: so sorry! Your period coming sucks.

@BadgerMom: yep I'm to the stare at the chart stage too. And I'm now depressed every time I pee that I'm going to be spotting. Nothing yet though!

8. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: no spotting yet! That's great!
    @BadgerMom: when is your POAS date? Sounds promising if you're close!

9. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Ginaandcorey: Saturday is 12 dpo. AF due Tuesday.

10. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: I need someone else to assuage my need to Poas 😂 10dpo is totally late enough

My temp went up again this morning. And my nail lady is apparently one of those people who can tell when you're pregnant. She didn't know we were trying and asked if I was pregnant. So I'm hoping way too much this month!

11. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@BadgerMom: come on....we'll be here for you. I'll send you some tests.... test just for fun? Peeing on things is fun!

@MamaBear87: Oooo I'm excited for you this month! Still no spotting?

12. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MamaBear87: My temp went up again today too. No signs of any oncoming chin pimples, and my nips were at full attention in a warm shower this morning lol. But that might happen at the end of every cycle, I just don't notice. And that hilarious about your nail lady.

@Ginaandcorey: LOL! Nope, I'm not succumbing to your peer pressure. Today is too early for not FMU and DH won't be home tomorrow morning and for some reason I feel like I want him to be there this time so Saturday it is. I have two cheapies and FRER sitting behind my toilet waiting lol.

13. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: no spotting yet! The last 2 months I've had it by 8dpo which is today so fingers crossed it stays away. My little this morning also said mommy baby here! And when I asked if she meant her doll she said no real baby. 😂 I'm trying not to get my hopes up and just put this down to acupuncture and regular vitamin taking as the culprit and that my cycle is back to normal. But I will be crushed if my period shows this month

14. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: fingers crossed! Those sound like good signs but I know what you mean. Symptoms could be something or nothing

15. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MamaBear87: Ugh. It’s just so hard not to get your hopes up. I keep telling myself this could all be completely nothing stop getting excited. But it just doesn’t work in practice.

16. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: last month i had basically no hopes up, and I was still devastated when my period came. So I'm just going with the hopes up! At least I'll get a few days of excitement instead of being doom and gloom already

17. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: @BadgerMom: I'm so hopeful for you two this month!! sounds like you both have some good signs!

18. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

I had a good Dr appointment yesterday. I'm starting Provera & Clomid to regulate my period and hopefully help me ovulate.

DH agreed to let me get the Ava bracelet. Now I just have to decide if I want to buy one used or not.

19. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

@MrsMom: that sounds good! I'm glad dh is on board with the ava bracelet. It's so hard to track everything each month. I didn't know you could find them used! Good luck with the meds!

20. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: check out the ava Track your cycle group if you haven't yet to buy used

21. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm having trouble finding them used. Where do I find that group?

22. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@mediagirl: Thanks, Yes I've seen used for sale before, but they go quickly.

23. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: it's a fb group. That seems to be the best bet used. I can also keep a look out for you in the ambassadors group, sometimes people ask there first

24. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: That would be great ! Thank you so much for the info!

25. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: @BadgerMom: things sound promising for y’all!

I’m only 4dpo, but have been having some pains associated with my endometriosis that usually mean my period is around the corner, so I’m thinking I’m not getting a positive this month. I was hoping that if I got my period it would be around when I have my doctors appointment on the 14th so that I could get an rx for clomid at the same time, but that won’t work if I start early.
    I already actually have an rx for clomid at home that I didn’t use a few years ago, it’s tough not to take it 😬

26. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: what are you looking to spend on a used one?

@LAZB: it's seriously the worst when you're pretty sure af is coming. It just makes the seesaw between hope and sad so much worse!

27. mediagirl

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

28. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@LAZB: that is so frustrating! I'm sorry to hear you think AF is on the way.

I went to the clinic my OB referred me to today. The doctor I spoke with was very upfront about my age/options/risks. He went ahead and prescribed Femera which I'll get filled if I'm not pregnant this month. I actually talked to him a little bit about IVF because of my concerns with my age and the higher chance of chromosomal defects. He was pretty funny - talked about celebrities who are older and having kids - he said 100% of them are using donor eggs.

29. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@mediagirl: Now I’m curious what you said

30. mediagirl

@LAZB: I posted in the wrong thread.

31. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Ginaandcorey: That's interesting... I suppose you always hear in the gossip mags about IVF babies to older celebrities but they never go into the fact of whether they're using their own eggs or not (not that they should have to or anything).

I'm firmly aboard the symptom roller coaster now. This morning I was all oooh so many symptoms, I must be pregnant. And this afternoon I feel totally normal, so I've decided I must not be. Is it Saturday yet?

32. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@BadgerMom: you are SO strong waiting until Saturday!

33. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: Saturday is so close! Haha I'm over here like Monday is FOREVRR!

My in laws are here this weekend. They have insanely bad timing 😂😂😂 but I figure this will help me hold out because I really want to tell my mom first and they're horrible at keeping it a secret

34. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: I'll pay anything lower than the original price really. DH said I could go ahead and get a new one, but I told him I would prefer a used one.

@BadgerMom: You're so close to Saturday!

@LAZB: I'm holding out hope for you! I finally tossed my last dose of Clomid I had from my first pregnancy.

35. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: they're doing 30 off this month with a referral code. But they seem to be slow on shipping lately so used might get you one faster.

36. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Don’t know about this opk, I’ve never taken them after I thought I oed

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: that's negative. You just always have some lh in your system

38. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: I know it’s negative, just really dark! I never got a clearly positive opk this month, so I’m wondering if I haven’t oed yet?

39. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: are you charting too? If not I'd keep bding just in case and keep up with the opks. Ttc is so fun 😭

40. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: nope, wake time with my littles is too inconsistent:/

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee