Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2017 POAS

1. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: I know, I think that's when my OVIA wasn't updated for when I actually ovulated. I was gonna stick to it but when I typed out the date, it does seem ridiculous.

2. petitenoisette

pear / 1521 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: There's a name for that phenomenon, like if you learn a new word you will suddenly notice that word everywhere. That happens to me all the time, makes sense it would happen if your mind is focused on TTC!

3. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@petitenoisette: Ooooh I believe it!

4. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Ugh. Can I just say my chart looks discouraging? That and the lack of symptoms. Granted, I'm 8dpo but still. 😏

5. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: girl your chart looks fine! Your timing was good and 8 DPO is realistically too early for real symptoms. You're not out until AF shows!

6. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: you're above the cover line, you're fine!

As for me I just had my phone autocorrect something to frer ... yikes

7. PeaceLily

apricot / 360 posts

@Coral: You can take me off the list for this month. I just found out I have a UTI and will be taking antibiotics for the next week. We plan to abstain until this is fully cleared up, so we'll be missing my fertile week.

8. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@PeaceLily: So sorry about the UTI I had one last month and it really messed with me. Hope you feel better soon!

9. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I'm on CD 7 and finished my last dose of Femara last night. And now onto the fun game of waiting to see if I will ovulate.

10. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Your chart looks great, and 8dpo is way too early for symptoms. Often implantation won't have even happened by then... Sending lots of

@PeaceLily: I'm so sorry about the UTI - that really sucks

11. PeaceLily

apricot / 360 posts

@mrskansas: @periwinklebee: Thanks. I had one in February too so I'm a little concerned how quickly I got another...ugh.

12. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@PeaceLily: ugh no insight on how to stop them but hope it gets cleared up soon...

13. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@azjax: @bhbee: @periwinklebee: thank you for the reassurance!!!

14. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: good luck, mama!

15. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@PeaceLily: bummer about the UTI. Hope it clears up quickly!

16. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I had ZERO symptoms at all with my first!

17. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LindsayInNY: interesting how that is! Did you have symptoms in cycles you weren't pregnant?

18. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I didn't have any symptoms with my daughter. The only reason I tested was because I was going to be drinking and I had NO idea it would be positive.

19. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: aaah I'm so antsy about this. Doesn't help that I'm at a conference right now and surrounded by pregnant women 😫

20. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I get it - it sucks. Hang in there!

21. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

Had my HSG today. No blocked tubes but apparently I have a Bicornate uterus. Now waiting to hear from the dr to find out what is next!

22. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Marfi: I have a couple friends with a bicornuate uterus. They were both monitored closely but had very healthy babies!

23. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

Ugh. I think I'm out. I started having night sweats last night which happens right before AF. My temp also plummeted. I can feel her brewing. My LP is still short, currently at 11 DPO. Not happy today. 😩

24. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

Yepp. I'm out, she's here.

@Mrs. Oreo: Chart looks great!!

Good luck ladies!! XO

25. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@YogiBeachWife: darn it! Bummer about AF. But night sweats is an interesting pre-AF symptom!

My temp went up slightly today. I hope it continues to rise. I shouldn't be staring at my chart a lot but I can't help it *hides*

26. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: hey, this group is like a parking lot for all our crazy. So bring it!

@YogiBeachWife: sorry

I already knew I was out but I think af will be here by tomorrow for me after a super weird cycle. After 4 days of nothing spotting is back.

I also get hot flashes as my hormones tank (but I also get them pregnant ... being female is so confusing!)

27. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bhbee: @YogiBeachWife: I'm sorry about af.

A parking lot for crazy, hah hah yes!!! @Mrs. Oreo: good luck!

28. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@periwinklebee: honestly I'll be happy to see af and hopefully start a normal cycle but I hope she holds off another day or two to give me better bd/o timing!!

29. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: That's such a loaded question. I think we always have symptoms, whether they're real, made up, relevant, irrelevant... Ya know?

30. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@periwinklebee: thanks!!!

@LindsayInNY: I definitely feel like I have made up symptoms half the time. Last night, we DTD and DH said he saw some blood after cleaning himself up and I shouldn't be getting AF, so I immediately thought "oh, implantation bleeding?!" But it's probably more because it was little more rough than usual. That's TMI, but you know what I mean?!

31. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bhbee: I really hope the timing works out for you next month I hate the stress over work travel and BD timing - ugh... My first post D&C cycle was the only time during TTC where I was really happy to get AF - it felt like kind of a reset...

32. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I think basically if there's not enough hcg for a test to show positive (they have really low thresholds!) there's not enough hcg for symptoms, though we may rationalize them later. I have felt implantation, but I felt it the most intensely with my CP and I think all the cramping may have been a sign that it wasn't going right...

This of course doesn't stop me from feeling like I'm losing my mind between 8 and 10 dpo... All rationality goes out the window, no matter how hard I try to hold onto it!

33. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@periwinklebee: Lol! Totally. 8-10dpo is the worst. We rationalize to each other, but we never take our own advice. We definitely park the crazy here!

34. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

Well I should not have told af I needed an extra day or two before she came because that witch showed up stat! I need to get stressed out or something and delay my ovulation. actually I will be stressed because I vary enough to have it go both ways on whether we can bd and won't know until I get that opk!

35. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@bhbee: That witch has NO remorse!

36. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Has anyone heard from Dominobee? I walled her 6 days ago, but no response. Did I miss the memo that she was gonna be gone for a while?

37. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

My actual RE called me today and she seemed much less optimistic than the RE that did my HSG yesterday. She wants me to go in for a saline ultrasound to check my uterus and then based on what she sees I will likely need to have surgery to get the septum removed (if it's a septate uterus rather than a bicornate uterus). But either way now the earliest we will be able to do anything IUI wise is July.

38. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Marfi: Boo. Sorry that they have differing opinions--definitely causes unnecessary stress. Have you decided what you wanna do moving forward or still taking time to think about it?

39. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: well I'm def doing the ultrasound next month and then we'll decide what to do from there.

40. mrslibrarian

coffee bean / 39 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I've been thinking about her too. @dominobee hope you are okay!! We miss you around here.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee