Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2017 POAS

1. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

For all of you who've been pregnant before, did you get cramps with your bfp? I had so many the past two times and so far nothing this time. It's making me wonder if there's still anything in there... Men are so lucky to be able to be more detached... it is so hard to avoid analyzing *every* *little* *thing*.

2. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@periwinklebee: I don't remember being crampy. All I remember right before and after the bfp was exhaustion. Thinking of you. I know this is so hard.

3. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@periwinklebee: and yes it would be nice to have a turn being the guy and not having so many little things to overanalyze!!

4. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@periwinklebee: I just told DH this. I feel so responsible and nervous all the time. Can't remember being particularly crampy, but I forget things so easily nowadays.

As for me, I just sprained my ankle yesterday 😣😭. Luckily I didn't fall. Closing is in a week (!!!). And then all our stuff gets moved on the 20th. Ready to be out of my moms apartment and spread out again. She's very minimalistic, and we...have a three year old lol.

5. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@StrawberryBee: Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear about the ankle, that sounds miserable. Good luck with the move, and surviving until then! I'm sure it will be such a relief to be back in your own place...

@jhd: Thank you Telling myself that it's out of my hands now (I have a hard time not worrying that I'm somehow doing something wrong...) Reminds of the famous prayer about changing the things you can, accepting the things you can't change, and having the wisdom to discern between the two. TTC has been a good - and ongoing - less in that regard, that I'm sure I badly needed...

6. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

Thanks so much for the support everyone. Still no AF today, just spotting that I see only when I wipe. I have no other symptoms other than the occasional slight AF type cramp that only lasts a couple minutes.

I have the easy@home HPTs. Do you think I should keep testing with these? Or should I go out and buy an FRER tomorrow? FRER are just so expensive. But if they'd be more sensitive maybe I need to for peace of mind? Or will they be equivalent to what I Have?

I'll be 17 dpo tomorrow, usually I get AF on 14 or 15 dpo.

7. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Umbreon: I've found wondfos (which I think are similar) to show a line if a frer does, although the frer lines darken much faster as your hcg goes up and the result is reliable faster after poas.
    If you think it would help though @mrskansas: clued us in to the $3 coupons on their website!

8. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

@bhbee: good to know about the coupon! Thank you! I'm going to keep testing as long as my temp is high in the morning, and I will think about buying FRER. I might just do it. I've already spent so much on preseed, OPKs, and HPTs, what's a little more money, right?

9. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

May POAS

BFP: periwinklebee:

5/6- Umbreon
    5/8- Tionn3; bhbee
    5/10- aprild
    5/14-YogiBeachWife
    5/16- dominobee
    5/17- mrslibrarian
    5/24- jhd; bushelandapeck
    5/25- Mrs. Oreo
    5/26- dc yoga bee
    5/27- petitenoisette
    5/28- catchafallingstar
    5/31- peacelily

TBD: LindsayInNY, lilyofthewest, Mrs.Panda

10. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@periwinklebee: I've had cramps with some pregnancies and none with others. All of my pregnancies have been so different.

11. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@periwinklebee: I am constantly needing to learn that lesson in each season of life. It's so hard not to worry and so hard to accept that some things really are outside of our control. So many hugs!

12. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@jhd: I'm sure it will be an even more important lesson once I have kids... hopefully TTC is preparing me in that regard.

@Coral: Thank you!

@Umbreon: I have had FRER on multiple occasions show a very distinct line when easy @ home was barely visible.

13. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

Line got darker! And I can see it properly now on a cheapie. I think my hcg was around 40000 the day of my d&e, so I know increasing hcg is far from a guarantee but it's a small but necessary step in the right direction.

14. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@periwinklebee: looks promising! Will you see your OB soon to get a dating scan?

15. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@periwinklebee: Looks GREAT. Best of luck!!!!

16. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@periwinklebee: looks great!!!!!!

17. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

@periwinklebee: that's great! I'm happy for you!

Update on me, I didn't test this morning because my temp dipped to the coverline. I had a restless sleep though but I feel like my temp would have probably been higher then, with all the.movement? I won't be buying an FRER today. I think AF will show her ugly face.

18. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@periwinklebee:

19. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Umbreon: I'm sorry It absolutely sucks when AF decides to come late during TTC. Thinking of you...

20. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Marfi: Good luck with the appt today!

21. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@periwinklebee: thanks! If we ever get there! There was an accident on the highway and in pretty sure we're gonna be late. 🙁

22. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bushelandapeck: @Umbreon: @knittylady: Thank you guys!

@azjax: I actually need to get a referral to an OB. I'd always just seen the nurse for annual exams, and she referred me straight to a fertility clinic when we were having trouble getting pregnant, who I saw during my pregnancy in Jan/Feb. But now I need to find a normal OB.

@winniebee: Thank you I think I've read like every post you've written about coping with pregnancy after loss, you have the best perspective!

23. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Marfi: Oh no, argh. Hopefully they are running behind so that it doesn't matter...

24. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@periwinklebee: I called them and let them know so hopefully it will be ok.

25. PeaceLily

apricot / 360 posts

@periwinklebee: Those are great lines, congrats!

26. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@periwinklebee: yay!!! Great lines!!

27. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: How are you doing? How's the TWW??

28. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Thanks How are you surviving the TWW?

29. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: @periwinklebee: Good, I was fine until you both reminded me! Lol! I'm 5dpo, so not far enough to start analyzing every little thing (at least trying not to!).

30. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Hah hah oops

31. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@periwinklebee: lines look great!!

32. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@periwinklebee: Congrats on your BFP!!

33. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

So productive day at the RE today! Got my first set of tests done!
    - got an ultrasound (no fibroids, but lots of follicles, 13 on each side) so they thing PCOS is likely
    - Blood taken for AMH, TSH, Prolactin, Vit D, Testosterone, 17-OHP, DHEAS, Hemoglobin, Lipid, and genetic tests

I'm going to be going back on Thursday for an HSG test!

Hubs is going to be going to their Urologist on Wed and is going to have another test on his semen. He's also going to have his semen frozen at the doctor's suggestion.

I'm really hopeful that we can get everything squared away this month so we can do an IUI next month! It would be a great birthday present!

34. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Marfi: looks like a really productive day! Glad you were able to figure out these things and have a plan. It would be so great if your IUI can be done so soon!

35. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Marfi: that's amazing! Hope everything goes along smoothly!

36. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

Ohhhh I hate the 2ww. I've gotten past my disappointment on 10dpo so I'm not very invested now, but I just can't fight the what if. My spotting has left, I'm hot all the time, still crampy some, still crazy dreams. And let's be clear these are ALL things that have happened during bfns too! But my subconscious is already telling me to work on a hold so I can break out a wondfo. Sigh ... I wish af could just show up early!

37. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

Moving on already... After a week of spotting, AF finally decided to arrive. I need to get better with OPKs next cycle.

38. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Marfi: Wow, that's amazing that they were able to do so much already - sounds like a super productive appointment.

39. PeaceLily

apricot / 360 posts

@LindsayInNY: Sorry AF arrived.

@Marfi: That sounds like a really productive appointment! I hope things move quickly for you.

@bhbee: The tww is miserable. I got a BFN at 12dpo last month and knew I was out so just wanted my period to come, but of course I still googled BFP after 12dpo BFN...

40. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@PeaceLily: oh yes. right now my google search box in my toolbar reads "bfp by dpo chart"

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee