Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

MAY-be this is our month? May 2014 POAS thread

1. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Tidybee: Wow! That's a nice line for 9dpo in the pm!!!!

2. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

January/February Mamas
    MrsHansen82 KeepCalmCarrie MrsTiger ValentineMommy Pumuckl SorryCharlie Gigi2 Espion nerdbee Radish tidybee

May-Bee Mamas
    17 Raspberries
    18 Happybluebird, Googly-eyes
    22 LIL BEAN
    25 lilyofthewest
    26 Simplyfelicity
    29 sunset840
    30 Mrs. Coral, MrsB2012
    31 Aria, As Time Goes By, Angelachase, Simplyfelicity

TBD: intotheocean

Rollover to future BFPs: Annette, HeartAbandoned, HellonHeels, Crystal, Tam, marzipan, MaryM, pinkcupcake, MrsMcCarthy, drjolene, sheskrafty, MrsStar, EABAE, CMOMMA1

3. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

Wowzaaaa!!! Congrats to all of today's BFPs! What a lucky day!

4. Annette

cherry / 203 posts

Congrats @radish and @tidybee!!! What a lucky day!!!

5. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@simplyfelicity: man if I was 10 or 11 dpo I'd have peed on like 4 sticks by now! I'm 4dpo I think but don't have crosshairs to confirm yet haha

6. Mrs. Coral

clementine / 812 posts

@Radish @NerdBee @TidyBee: Congratulations mamas!! So excited for you!!!

7. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsB2012: Hahaha, I know! After our CP/ early MC last month, I think we are just a bit more cautious, so we are going to wait until I am officially "late." DH wanted to wait until I was at 23dpo!!! So, we changed our minds again to cd 17 (Monday.)

8. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@simplyfelicity: right, I forgot about that. Maybe we will be poas buddies, though that would be a little early for me. Never seems to stop me though. I have no self control haha

9. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@Radish @NerdBee @TidyBee: Congratulations!!!

10. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsB2012: I know, it's so hard!

11. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Tidybee: @Radish: congrats to both of you ladies have a very H&H 9 moths full of sticky baby dust

12. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@radish @tidybee: congrats!!!

13. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

I took my temp this morning and had a clear temp shift so now I'm officially 1DPO (the weekend's high temp was a fluke--went right back down). I am not feeling too optimistic this month because hubby is feeling really sick and wasn't up for much, so we only hit O -3 and O -1. But who knows, stranger things have happened.

14. googly-eyes

GOLD / pomelo / 5737 posts

@simplyfelicity: I'm out this month...not sure if ill be joining for june or giving my body a break as i have been sick a lot this month and I'm physically and emotionally a little worn thin.. Honestly I'm glad I'm not pregnant this cycle- I ended up taking a lot of medications in the tww that are not safe for pregnancy but were needed.

15. NerdBee

clementine / 828 posts

@angelachase: that's great that you have a definitive O date! When are you planning on POAS?

@googly-eyes: sorry to hear that you're out. Hope you feel better real soon

16. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@angelachase: That sounds like great timing to me! Best of luck!

17. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@googly-eyes: I am sorry. Sounds like you are doing the best thing for you by taking care of yourself. I hope you start feeling right as rain soon.

18. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@googly-eyes: I'm sorry.

19. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

January/February Mamas  
     MrsHansen82   KeepCalmCarrie   MrsTiger  ValentineMommy   Pumuckl   SorryCharlie   Gigi2  Espion   nerdbee   Radish   tidybee 

May-Bee Mamas   
    17 Raspberries
    18 Happybluebird,
    22 LIL BEAN
    25 lilyofthewest
    26 Simplyfelicity
    29 sunset840
    30 Mrs. Coral, MrsB2012
    31 Aria, As Time Goes By, Angelachase, Simplyfelicity

TBD: intotheocean

Rollover to future BFPs:   Annette, HeartAbandoned, HellonHeels, Crystal, Tam, marzipan, MaryM, pinkcupcake, MrsMcCarthy, drjolene, sheskrafty, MrsStar, EABAE, CMOMMA1, Googly-eyes

20. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@raspberries: I hear ya! I have had these shooting pains and sensation in my boobs for the last few days. It started off not too noticeable but yesterday was pretty intense. Feels like someone is stretching them! Well, my fingers are still super crossed for you!

21. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@simplyfelicity: oh will you please POAS?!?!?!

22. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@angelachase: That's good timing. FX for you!

@googly-eyes: I'm sorry. I hope you start feeling better soon.

23. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Tidybee: Haha! I am guessing that is a positive sign? I have never been more aware of my boobs in my life! I am testing on Monday because today is DH's birthday and we are going out of town this weekend. I really want to, haha!

24. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@simplyfelicity: I'm with @Tidybee:....I know you and your DH have a deal...but I'm totally stalking you and things are sounding really promising!

25. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@mfa_lady: Hahaha. Y'all are POAS enablers! I feel pretty hopeful because I spotted around 8 dpo for a split second. I never spot between periods. I am hoping it was IB.

26. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@simplyfelicity: Girl, you're killing me! Remind me where you are in your cycle? (I know it's far enough. )

27. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@mfa_lady: hahaha! I didn't do opks this month so it is based on my regular cycle and physical symptoms but I believe I am somewhere between 12 and 14 dpo. AF is due Saturday or Sunday. Hope to keep that nasty "b" away!

28. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@simplyfelicity: I hope you never see a sign of her!!!!! I'll try to stop the POAS enabling...but I'll be excited for your update next week!!!!!

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@mfa_lady: Awwww...thanks! I counted again and I am actually between 12-14.

30. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@simplyfelicity: I have no idea how you've managed to wait this long already!! Add me to the list of people excited for you to test!

31. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@simplyfelicity: Oh, I am so stalking. You're going to have to get restraining orders on us. The POAS mob!!

32. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Espion: @Aria: Bahahaha. I told my husband that the ladies on my board are POAS-pushers and he gave me this face Thanks for "rooting" me on!

33. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

May is kicking A$$!!! I'd be lying if I said i wasn't a bit jealous its not me too but wowza what a month.

34. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@simplyfelicity: ugh, I will be impatiently waiting for you to test.

35. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@simplyfelicity: fingers are crossed for you!

I'm just chilling out at 3 DPO. I thought I was about 5 DPO but I guess I o'd a little later. It's better because it makes our bd'ing timing better with this O date. When I had my daughter, I got my BFP on Nov 29th, so maybe I'll get my BFP this time on May 29th. That's got to be a lucky day right??

36. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@MrsB2012: I'm big on numbers, that has to be a sign

37. Mrs. Coral

clementine / 812 posts

All you patient people are way better than me. I've decided to test 10 DPO which is Sunday. Screw being conservative and waiting until closer to AF's arrival.

38. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@simplyfelicity: FX you won't be seeing AF in a while...

39. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Mrs. Coral: Definitely not better. Personally, after a very early miscarriage/ CP last month, I am just more cautious. Best of luck to you!

40. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Radish: @Pumuckl: Thanks for the support!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee