Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

MAY-be this is our month? May 2014 POAS thread

1. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@googly-eyes: awww sorry you are out and that you have been so sick. How rough. I hope you are all better soon.

2. Mrs. Coral

clementine / 812 posts

@simplyfelicity: you are wise. I understand where you are coming from. I just want to know if my body even knows how to get pregnant! Last cycle I managed to wait until 14 DPO so we may just see how long I can be patient.

3. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@Mrs. Coral: I start testing at like 8dpo.. haha

4. googly-eyes

GOLD / pomelo / 5737 posts

@NerdBee: @simplyfelicity: @littlek: @Aria: @Weagle: @MrsMccarthy: Thank you ladies! We finally seem on an upswing so hopefully things will start going our way now! Nothing like a really rough month to both make you bummed about not getting a bfp and simultaneously relieved because I've been so uncomfortable and morning sickness might just have pushed me over the edge, lol. Plus I wouldn't mind a Feb-June baby, seems like a nice time.

@Nerdbee: @Radish: @tidybee: Congrats on all the BFPs! What an amazing month of May. Wishing you ladies all the best!

5. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

I bought some tests yesterday and told my husband to hide them until Monday-- I don't trust myself! With all these symptoms, if I ended up getting a BFN, I will know to never rely on physiological symptoms ever again ... obviously hope that is not the case.

6. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@simplyfelicity: oh man! Exciting! good luck waiting!

7. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@simplyfelicity: you have serious willpower!! if you are KU, what will your DD be?

8. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@simplyfelicity: Wooo! Good luck - I'll be stalking here on Monday morning with FX!

AF finally showed up today, so I'm officially out. (Kind of excited to just get it out of the way at this point.) On to June!

9. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@sorrycharlie: January 30th! I so want to be on the Jan board!

10. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@raspberries: Sorry you're out, good luck next month!

I finally got a positive OPK last night, so my TWW starts soon!

11. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@raspberries: Thanks and I am sorry! I agree it's always a relief to finally be on the next cycle and not be in limbo. Wishing the best for you, hon!

12. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Aria: YAY!

13. sorrycharlie

@raspberries: I'm sorry! But maybe you'll have a valentine's baby?

@simplyfelicity: eek fingers crossed!!

14. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@raspberries: Aww. FX for this cycle!

15. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@raspberries: so sorry doll! I hope we both get June positives.

16. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Radish: @sorrycharlie: @simplyfelicity: @Aria: Thanks ladies! If June is more successful, my EDD would be my grandma's birthday, so a little extra motivation!

17. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@raspberries: sorry but see you over in the June thread!

18. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@raspberries: ohh I'm sorry. But grandma's birthday sounds great. Hugs

19. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@MrsMccarthy: @cmomma17: @Pumuckl: Thanks ladies - hugs all around. Here's hoping!

20. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@simplyfelicity: Man, you are strong! I TOTALLY would have tested by now!

So I thought by now, for sure, I had Od (temp went from a steady 97.3 up to 97.8 yesterday, on CD19) but today dropped back down to 97.3. I was getting frustrated with this "did I O or not?" so I bought a Clearblue digital OPK at CVS today and it gave me a solid smiley (peak fertility) on the very first test. So I guess O today or tomorrow?! I feel bad because DH is still feeling really sick and I hate feeling like it's a yucky chore (but we both really really want to get me KU!).

21. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@raspberries: Sorry you are out but I agree it's kind of a relief to get that definitive answer!

22. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

(Oh and simplyfelicity, you can take me off the POAS roll call! With an O date this late in my cycle, I won't be able to test in May!)

23. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@simplyfelicity: You...are a woman of steel

@raspberries: Bleh! So sorry, lady.

@Aria: Woo-hoo!!

24. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@angelachase: @Espion: Hahahaha. Not really! I have totally had moments of "weakness" and I asked DH if we should just test now before we leave for our family weekend trip and he reminded me of why I wanted to wait. Today, I started feeling really nauseous and then excused myself and started gagging in the hallway. It was weird! I kept waiting to toss my cookies but it never happened. I feel like this is going to be an interesting weekend.

25. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@angelachase: Best of luck in June! A February baby sounds awesome!

26. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

January/February Mamas
    MrsHansen82 KeepCalmCarrie MrsTiger ValentineMommy Pumuckl SorryCharlie Gigi2 Espion nerdbee Radish tidybee
    May-Bee Mamas
    18 Happybluebird,
    22 LIL BEAN
    25 lilyofthewest
    26 Simplyfelicity
    29 sunset840
    30 Mrs. Coral, MrsB2012
    31 Aria, As Time Goes By, Angelachase, Simplyfelicity
    TBD: intotheocean
    Rollover to future BFPs: Annette, HeartAbandoned, HellonHeels, Crystal, Tam, marzipan, MaryM, pinkcupcake, MrsMcCarthy, drjolene, sheskrafty, MrsStar, EABAE, CMOMMA1, Googly-eyes, Raspberries, Angelachase,

27. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Happybluebird, @lilyofthewest, @LIL BEAN : Hi, ladies! Just checking in to see how you lovely ladies are doing.

28. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@Simplyfelicity: Aw, thanks for checking. I haven't been writing much on the POAS thread this month. I think I had a weird, inadvertent superstition that if I didn't talk about it, somehow I'd be preggo.

Sadly doesn't look like it worked out. I'm at 10 DPO with a this morning. I don't think I'm going to make it to my "official" POAS date. Big temp drop today, spotting, cramping. I'm hanging on to a little shred of hope that it is implantation, but, I think AF will be here tomorrow.

How about you simplyfelicity?

Other late may testers, how is it going? Has anyone else been peeing on things way ahead of their official POAS date?

29. Mrs. Coral

clementine / 812 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm still hopeful for you! fx!! As for me, I bought some dollar store tests with the intention of peeing on them way too early Sunday is 10 DPO.

30. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@simplyfelicity: thanks so much for the check in! You're so sweet! Slightly bummed over here, AF was due Thursday but didn't come, BFN when I tested. My temp dropped this morning so I'm pretty sure AF will be here tomorrow. I'll be sure to update when I know for sure.

I'll be stalking this thread for when you POAS, fingers crossed for you and everyone else still waiting to test!

31. LIL BEAN

cherry / 166 posts

@simplyfelicity: aww. Nice of you to check in. I've been hangin out at the 6month+ board this cycle. I actually O'd a week late, so my new POAS date is May 31. Halfway through my tww.

32. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@lilyofthewest: I am sorry...but I am still holding out hope for you! I totally hear you about staying away from boards. For me, it's googling symptoms etc that cause me to be obsessive. I am currently somewhere between 13-15 dpo. I didn't do Opks this month and just relied on cm and general cycle length etc. I have been having some pregnancy symptoms and as much as they seem like a positive sign, I am trying to keep things in perspective. Anyway, I POAS on Monday . Best of luck to you!

33. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@LIL BEAN: I gotcha! Best of luck to you

34. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@HappyBluebird: I am sorry but I am still holding out hope for you! I really hope I don't disappoint! AF is due tomorrow or so... I have been having a lot of cramps, some feel like implantation and others like super mild AF. So, I guess we shall see!

35. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@raspberries: @angelachase: good luck in June

36. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@simplyfelicity: you have to win some kind of award for willpower.
    Good luck to all the rollovers. I can't wait to see news of your bfps!

37. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Tidybee: Hahaha. I wonder if I am just in denial because I really don't want to see a BFN. AF is due today or tomorrow so hopefully she stays away!

38. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@simplyfelicity: Stay away, AF!!!

39. sorrycharlie

@simplyfelicity: fingers crossed for you!

40. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@simplyfelicity: The nice this about waiting is that you get to see a good line and don't have to stress about squinters. I fully expect to see a beautiful line on Monday from you.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee