Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

MAY-be this is our month? May 2014 POAS thread

1. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@simplyfelicity: boo. Your symptoms sounded just like mine this month. If you did end up ovulating late, do you think you would still have a chance?

2. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@simplyfelicity: fingers crossed it's not over for you yet.

@Annette: yay for dark lines! Hopefully you get a positive tomorrow!

3. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Radish: I know, that's why this is so frustrating! We DTD EOD from CD 12-20 so that would make me "in the game" until CD 22 or so. I am on CD 31 today. I may have ovulated later. I really don't know since I didn't use OPKS. The reason I thought I o'ed earlier because my CM any other time really wasn't fertile (though I never really noticed an abundance of fertile CM at any point.)

4. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@NerdBee: @MrsB2012: Thanks, ladies.

5. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Annette: @winniebee: Thank you!

6. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@simplyfelicity: I'm so sorry doll. I hope it's just that your days are off and you get a positive soon but if you don't I will see you on the June board and would love to be on a pregnancy board with you. Big hugs either way!

7. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsMccarthy: Awwww...thanks! Ditto of course.

8. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Annette: Woohoo! I know it is so nice to see those darkening lines when you have long cycles and it feels like all you do is wait! Good luck!

9. As Time Goes By

apricot / 346 posts

@simplyfelicity: thanks for checking in! This cycle is a bit shorter than last it seems. I had a positive OPK on May 13 so I'm about 11 dpo. I got a at 8dpo and I haven't had any symptoms so I'm waiting a few more days before testing again if AF doesn't show.

I'm sorry you're feeling down about this cycle but your not out until AF arrives so you never know!

10. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@As Time Goes By: Thank you! AF hasn't shown yet. The positive spin I can take on this is learning about my cycles, because I really have no clue! I was on BCP to immediately TTC to BFPS to CP, so at least I can learn a bit more about my cycle length.
    Yeah, 8 dpo is super early but my fingers are totally crossed for you!

11. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@simplyfelicity: fwiw my cycles post miscarriage were not typical. It could be that you ovulated much later in this cycle than you suspected! For example my first one post cm was 45 days, then 35, then 30, then 28 when I got pregnant again. You could bounce right back to normal but might not.

12. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@simplyfelicity: sorry you are feeling out!

13. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Thank you, that is really good info. I am currently two days late, so we shall see! We DTD until CD 20 so we should be good until CD 22. I really wish we had dtd until later but I was pretty sure I was out of my FW. Hindsight is 20/20.

14. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@cmomma17: Thanks! If I am a rollover, I will see you over on the June board. Lots of great ladies on there like you!

15. As Time Goes By

apricot / 346 posts

@simplyfelicity: I'm a rollover... AF just showed.

16. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@As Time Goes By: I'm sorry, hon. This will happen for us. With the odds of getting KU, it is just a matter of time. Have you tried lengthening your LP? Big hugs.

17. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

January/February Mamas
    MrsHansen82 KeepCalmCarrie MrsTiger ValentineMommy Pumuckl SorryCharlie Gigi2 Espion nerdbee Radish tidybee
    May-Bee Mamas
    29 sunset840
    30 Mrs. Coral, MrsB2012

Rollover to future BFPs: Annette, HeartAbandoned, HellonHeels, Crystal, Tam, marzipan, MaryM, pinkcupcake, MrsMcCarthy, drjolene, sheskrafty, MrsStar, EABAE, CMOMMA1, Googly-eyes, Raspberries, Angelachase, lilyofthewest, Happybluebird, Simplyfelicity, As Time Goes By

18. As Time Goes By

apricot / 346 posts

@simplyfelicity: thanks. Today was CD 28 and 12 dpo so I don't think it's too bad. I was expecting a longer cycle because of last month, but this is closer to what I had before the pill.

19. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@As Time Goes By: Oh, yeah, that is plenty long. Sorry, I thought you were only 10 dpo or something. I seriously know next to nothing about LP, I was just curious. Sounds like your cycle is getting back to sorts. Take care of yourself, I just had some Bailey's in my coffee because I can.

20. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@simplyfelicity:

21. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@simplyfelicity: oh man, that totally sucks. It's one thing to get a BFN but it hurts so much more when your body tricks you into thinking it'll be a BFP.

22. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Tidybee: Thanks! I know, right? That 8 dpo spotting was ridiculous. I will admit that I have a super teeny tiny shred of hope that I just O'ed later since the wicked witch isn't here yet. How are you?

23. Mrs. Coral

clementine / 812 posts

@simplyfelicity: Thank you for checking in-you are sweet. I am sorry you feel like a rollover. Has AF shown up yet? I am still hopeful for you!!!

I caved and POAS at 10 DPO yesterday, but no-go. I know it could still be early, but I feel out. Same PMS/preggo (???) symptoms as previous cycles.

I'm ready to know either way. It's way too easy to play "poor me" at the tail end of a TWW. As disappointing as AF's arrival is, there is something about the resolution it brings and the empowerment it gives me to find out more about how to face this TTC journey.

24. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Mrs. Coral: Awww...thanks! She hasn't shown her face yet. I guess I ovulated late. You are totally right 10 dpo is super early. Best of luck to you!

25. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@simplyfelicity: glad to see you're still in it for now
    @Mrs. Coral: fingers are still crossed for you. I was just reading some info and I think 40% of people get false negatives at 10dpo. So still might be early!
    @As Time Goes By: good luck in June. At least you had a nice cycle length with a good lp

Tomorrow is 8dpo so I'll prob start testing tomorrow ( cheapies, I have an abundance,) not expecting anything, but I love poas
    Though I think I may have O'd a day earlier than ff says, so maybe I'm actually 9dpo ( trying to make myself feel less crazy for poas so early lol)

26. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsB2012: Best of luck!

27. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@MrsB2012: Good luck!!!

@simplyfelicity: I'm still holding out hope for you yet, lady!

28. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Thanks! I counted it up and we are "covered" for six days after (cd 22) I thought my latest O date was (cd 16.) I don't feel very confident about being pregnant, but I do feel at peace (for now) although AF is two days late. We shall see!
    ETA: If AF doesnt show up in the next couple of days, I am going to test with a dollar store test. Not very likely I will need to do that, but I have a game plan.

29. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@MrsB2012: Oooh, fx for you!

30. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@simplyfelicity: So sorry about the BFN! But I've still got my fingers crossed for you!

31. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Thanks! I am 3 days late...I wish AF would just get it over with already.

32. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@simplyfelicity: I definitely understand that! As much as I did not want to see AF, it's sort of a relief to know that you can start fresh and be out of limo.

33. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@simplyfelicity: Have you only taken that 1 test? How many days ago was that?

34. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsB2012: That was three days ago (well Sunday) and I just took the one test.

35. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@simplyfelicity: I hope you get an answer soon! are you going to test again, or just wait for AF?

36. Mrs. Coral

clementine / 812 posts

@MrsB2012 Good luck to you too!! Did you test yet??

Tested this AM and got what looks like a BFP (there are clearly two lines!) DH doesn't know I tested. I can't wait to see him tonight. I am still skeptical. It was a $1 test. I want to retest with one of my FRER. Should I wait for tomorrow's FMU or go for it tonight?? Ahhh! This TTC thing is so dang dramatic/keeps me hanging!

37. septca

GOLD / pomegranate / 3688 posts

@Mrs. Coral: You should post a picture.

38. Mrs. Coral

clementine / 812 posts

@Septca: I know!!! I'm at work and the test is hidden in a drawer at home. I will post tonight.

39. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Mrs. Coral: Yay!! Hold and then test again tonight! With a picture!! I love seeing BFPs.

40. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Mrs. Coral: Yayyyyy! Congrats! I would wait for FMU or at least a long hold.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee