Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May Flower Power! May 2015 POAS

1. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@delight: I'm sorry to hear.

2. Mrs. Turtle

blogger / pear / 1509 posts

I got my positive opk today woohoo! So we did 1 insemination on Tuesday, one this morning, and we will do one more Saturday evening. I'm afraid we should've done Monday Wednesday Friday instead to have better timing, but oh well. I'll just stick with the plan.

I'm feeling relaxed about this cycle since my appointment at the fertility clinic. I am not expecting it to work, as I really believe there's something wrong with our method. But it's ok because next cycle we have a plan! The doc wants to do cycle day 3 bloodwork to check AMH and FSH, and then I'll take clomid from day 3-7, then I'll have an ultrasound to check the lining of the uterus and to check for any cysts or fibroids, and then we will do our first IUI. I'm so ready for a plan and some professional help with the actual insemination.

3. Mrs. Turtle

blogger / pear / 1509 posts

@delight: oh man, what a bummer. Hoping next cycle goes so much better for you!

4. CObee

cherry / 189 posts

@delight: nooooo! so sorry, that's not fair

5. CObee

cherry / 189 posts

@2farmmoms: that sounds like a great plan! Here's hoping you don't need it

6. CObee

cherry / 189 posts

I'm feeling not positive today. Since I was pregnant so recently (last month with a chemical that dragged on for a couple weeks) I feel like I remember too vividly what my TWW symptoms were and how I felt prior to my bfp, and keep waiting for them to happen now. But they're not, at least not yet, and I have almost no hope left now at 7/8dpo. I hope I'm wrong, and I know every pregnancy is different, but I definitely felt the same during the TWW the last two (unsuccessful) pregnancies, and had similar symptoms the first one too, with my dd.

7. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@2farmmoms: wishing you all the best! Best thing is stay stress-free. Have a wonderful weekend!

8. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@CObee: stay positive

9. illumina

pomelo / 5469 posts

I'm just hanging out over here in my 2ww. Despite my extensive research I'm still not 100% when I ovulated...I have been cramping from last Friday until yesterday and I only had 1 day of EWCM and that was on Tuesday. Some sources say that's ovulation day and others say it's a few days later. We DTD Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so fingers crossed the timing was OK. Maybe tonight aswell incase I've ovulated late.

10. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

AF just came 4 days early. I guess we will have to try extra hard next month.

11. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@delight: I'm sorry. FX next month is your month!

12. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@TrailRunner: Sorry about AF.

13. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@2farmmoms: good luck!

@CObee: you're right, every pregnancy is different! Stay positive!

@illumina: I usually ovulate the last day I have ewcm, but bd'ing more can't hurt! Good luck!

@TrailRunner: I'm sorry!

14. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

I got a shadow of a squinter this morning at 9dpiui - not sure if it's real vs an evap vs my lingering trigger shot. I shouldn't have tested today, haha!

15. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@auggiefrog: Thanks!
    @MrsKRB: Thanks and yay for your squinter!!!

16. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@delight: @TrailRunner: I'm sorry AF came early for you ladies

@2farmmoms: Yay for having a plan!

@CObee: You're not out until you're out. Give yourself a few more days of positive thinking. I know it hard to stay positive, but you just really never know.

@illumina: This month I O'd two days after EWCM. Your timing looks good, good luck!

@MrsKRB: You should post a pic. I love squinting at things

17. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsKRB: I am so excited to read this...Fingers so freaking tightly crossed for you.

18. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@kiddosc: I feel so silly posting this because I don't think it's a true bfp, but here you go

19. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@MrsKRB: Thank you for indulging me

I see the line too, hopefully it starts getting darker tomorrow and you'll have your answer.

20. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@MrsKRB: that's definitely NOT an evap. It's either trigger or bfp. I'm inclined to think BFP but tomorrow should tell you. If you take a FRER tomorrow and there is a line I'd say its a bfp for sure. I did not have anything on a FRER at that point when I tested out the trigger (except the time I was pregnant!)

21. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@TrailRunner: im so sorry to hear about AF.

22. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@CObee: I had really different symptoms with my first and second pregnancies. The first one I had really sore nipples, and none of my normal PMS symptoms. The second one I had to pee a lot, moodiness, and cramping, which are normal PMS symptoms for me.

23. IRun2004

pea / 9 posts

@CObee: wow. I feel like I could have written that. With my CP two cycles ago I felt so different at 9 DPO. And with DD I remember things being different as well. In particular I was very emotional. And now ... Nada. I feel like this cycle is lost and just need AF to hurry up so I can plan for next cycle.

One thing I can say though -there is always hope for a late implantation!!

24. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@delight: @TrailRunner:

@2farmmoms: Woo hoo for pos OPK. I hope you don't need the interventions, but exciting to have a plan just in case this cycle doesn't work.

@CObee: I'm sorry about your chemical last month. Those are so cruel. Hope this is a sticky month for you!

@MrsKRB: That is definitely a line! I really hope it's a BFP and not lingering trigger. <fx> so tightly for you!!

AFM, CD12 and still waiting on a pos OPK. My temps have been all over and FF tried to say I O'd on CD9, but I know I didn't, so I overrode it. I have a cold, so I think that may be affecting my temps. Come on, OPK! DH and I will try to BD tonight and Sunday and EOD until I'm sure I've O'd. I hope I didn't really O that early. I only started OPKs on CD10, so I guess I may have missed it - but I don't typically O until CD15-18 in the past 6-8 months.

25. illumina

pomelo / 5469 posts

@MrsKRB: looks to me!

26. WinterBee

persimmon / 1071 posts

@MrsKRB: Great! Wishing good things for you!!

27. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@TrailRunner: booooooo. Sorry you ended up in the same boat as me! I hate short LPs.
    @CObee: keep the faith. It's still early. Lots of time for symptoms to show.
    @MrsKRB: I see it! FX for you!

28. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@delight: I guess June will be our lucky month!

29. Shannonrenee0201

coffee bean / 35 posts

Today is AF due date. I was supposed to test yesterday but I had cramps just like AF the day it comes so I thought it was going to be a day early but nothing came. Today I don't have any cramps so I guess I should go buy some tests...

The only symptoms I've had are: Stuffed up nose all week starting from Monday, I never get colds. It was so bad that there was dry blood when I blew my nose, and a headache which I would assume would be a sinus headache with the stuffy nose (I should add headaches are not out of the norm for me, I get them quite often) I had mild cramps about a week ago; more CM than usual even today there's still a lot. So I don't know if any of those mean anything but that's really all I've noticed. I'll go get a test and let yall know!

30. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@Shannonrenee0201: good luck!!!!

31. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Shannonrenee0201: sounds promising! Good luck!

32. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@Shannonrenee0201: Cramps like AF was how I knew I was pregnant this time! (I don't get them from AF anymore.)

33. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsKRB: !!!

34. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Shannonrenee0201: did you test?!

35. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@simplyfelicity: thank you another shadow of a line on a Wondfo today, but lighter than yesterday. I think I might break out a FRER tomorrow, but I'm not feeling too hopeful.

36. Shannonrenee0201

coffee bean / 35 posts

@LoveHope: @MrsKRB: @Torchwood: @QBbride: Thank yall for the replies! I did go to target and get their brand of epts and it was a BFN, and I'm sure the other line would've showed up if I was since today is the day AF is supposed to come. But that's okay, I'm staying positive

37. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Shannonrenee0201: oh no, I'm sorry glad you are staying positive though!

38. Shannonrenee0201

coffee bean / 35 posts

@MrsKRB: thankyou! I hope everything works out for you as well

39. aphelila

coffee bean / 44 posts

AF came... on to June for me

So happy for all of you with BFPs this month!

40. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@aphelila: im so sorry to hear. Hugs

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee