Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May Flower Power! May 2015 POAS

1. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@YogiRunner: I missed that you had an IUI, <fx> for you!!

@DesertDreams88: What a roller coaster. I hope your betas bring your comforting / confirmatory news.

@ChitownRo: @mdf106: Congrats!!

@Chloesmommie: @LoveHope: I'm so sorry. Humbug.

@Hiker85: <fx> for you! Hopefully it's a sticky

@RedheadBee: Could be later ovulation or later implantation, so it could just be too early to test yet. Hang in there and test again in a couple of days!

2. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@Hiker85: @mdf106: congrats on the Mother's Day positives!
    @redheadbee: hang in there and test again in a few days. Hope the fact that AF hasn't appeared is a good sign.

3. RedheadBee

pea / 5 posts

Nevermind...AF just showed up. I'm out for May

4. Swoggette

cherry / 134 posts

Okay. So I had my first very faint positive in 10dpo. These are much darker. I am apprehensive after my chemical 2 cycles ago. Have a call into my ob for an appointment and labs. AF is due tomorrow.

5. mrs.shinerbock

pomegranate / 3779 posts

@RedheadBee: sorry to hear that.

6. mrs.shinerbock

pomegranate / 3779 posts

@Swoggette: Congratulations! at the dr!

7. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@Swoggette: those look like my 12dpo ones!!

8. MrsClownfish

cherry / 199 posts

Jumping in on this... good luck everyone!

Cycle Day: 15
    TTC Cycle #: 1
    Ovulation and POAS dates: TBD
    Baby #: 2
    Your plan this month: was going to start TTC next month but got excited and will try to convince my husband to DTD today as I will probably ovulate today or tomorrow.
    Chart link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/401072/

9. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@Swoggette: Those look pretty good! Congrats!

10. Swoggette

cherry / 134 posts

@travellingbee I am hopeful

@mrs.shinerbock and @kiddosc thank you

@Redheadbee I am sorry to hear that.

@ChitownRo: @mdf106: Congrats!!

@Chloesmommie: @LoveHope: I'm so sorry. Boo
    @Hiker85: stick baby stick! Fx for you.

11. Hiker85

coffee bean / 33 posts

@ballerinabee: @CObee: @BandDmommy: @mdf106: @delight: Thanks ladies! I'm overwhelmed by the support, especially for being so new to the site

@RedheadBee: I'm sorry She is no fun!

@Swoggette: Thank you and same to you! Yay for lines getting darker!

@MrsClownfish: Good luck!

12. WinterBee

persimmon / 1071 posts

@Swoggette: I just commented on your other thread, but BFP are exciting, so congrats again and best of luck at the docs!

13. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@RedheadBee: I'm so sorry to hear that. Hoping june will be your month.

14. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@Swoggette: lots of luck!

15. illumina

pomelo / 5469 posts

@MrsClownfish: hey! It's our 1st month TTC too...wonder if we'll be due date buddies again this time?

16. MrsClownfish

cherry / 199 posts

@illumina that would be so fun! it seems we are late to the games as a lot of the other ladies in our Sept. 2103 due date club have already had other babies!

17. illumina

pomelo / 5469 posts

@MrsClownfish: yeah, I know. We (okay me!) just haven't felt ready until now. Hope your little guy is doing well!

18. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Swoggette: congrats! They look good to me!

19. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

Please talk some sense into me! I'm 4dpo and symptom spotting like crazy. I'm feeling nauseous and have heartburn, but we had horrible timing this month and our chances are pretty slim. Why is it so hard not to board the TTC crazy train, lol!

20. CObee

cherry / 189 posts

@kiddosc: I am also 4 dpo I think, and doing the same thing! except my only symptom so far is being insanely emotional.. But that's a good one, right?? hope your symptoms keep coming!

21. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@CObee: We'll take insanely emotional as a good sign... The only time that statement is applicable. lol.

22. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

I appreciate all of the support.

23. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@kiddosc: I can't talk any sense into you because I symptom spot like crazy too I just acknowledge it and move the heck on.

24. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

It is hard to avoid symptom spotting. I was sure I was not pregnant, because my symptoms have been so different than last time, and much more like my typical PMS symptoms.

25. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@kiddosc: I'm a firm believer that timing isn't everything. The months that I have had pregnancies are the months that we weren't trying or thought we had crappy timing. I'm trying not to symptom spot this month though. I'm 5dpo so looks like some of us will be testing together next week!

26. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@MrsClownfish: I have an August 2013 baby and feel like I'm falling behind people in my group. It'll be nice to have a little helper around though whenever we are blessed with another!

27. WinterBee

persimmon / 1071 posts

So I'm having cramping and clear discharge (sorry TMI), not sure what that means, if anything?
    I stopped my pill half way through my pack last month and had a withdrawal bleed at the end of April. Does that reset my period? Or am I still scheduled to have my period from the one before the withdrawal bleed?
    Thanks ladies!

28. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@WinterBee: could be ovulation?

29. Hiker85

coffee bean / 33 posts

So the line is definitely darker! I still don't have any symptoms so it doesn't quite feel real yet. I'm beyond thrilled!

30. mrs.shinerbock

pomegranate / 3779 posts

@Hiker85: yea! Don't you love to see the lines get darker? Congratulations.

31. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@MrsKRB: It took us a year to get pregnant the first time, so I should really learn to keep my expectations in check.

@delight: It's good to have some testing buddies! This is only my first cycle after I had my iud removed and I ovulated much earlier than I ever had before. We'll see how the timing works out.

@Hiker85: That is a ton darker!! Congratulations! Most people don't have symptoms kick in until closer to 6 weeks, don't worry.

32. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@WinterBee: Are you charting or monitoring your CM at all? Sounds like it cold be ovulation.

33. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@YogiRunner: how are you doing? Are you feeling confident this month?

34. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

BFPs!!!
    mrs.shinerbock, smith, supernovaj, mrsyellowjacket, desertdreams88, mdf106, chitownro, hiker85, swoggette

POAS Dates
    5/5: punk
    5/10: thepaperbutterfly
    5/14: aphelila, ms.line, hellonheels
    5/15: temperancebrennan, shannonrenee0201
    5/16: loscato
    5/17: cobee, kiddosc
    5/18: irun2004, delight
    5/19: yogirunner, mrskrb, trailrunner, winterbee
    5/20: aegie
    5/21: lady grey, amorini, bisous
    5/22: jennylayneaz
    5/23: libbylou
    5/29: 2farmmoms, illumina
    5/30: fancyfunction
    5/31: amommythang, ballerinabee

Rollovers
    northstar, auggiefrog, chloesmommie, lovehope, redheadbee

TBD
    jojogirl, lauraeva, mrsclownfish

Cheerleaders
    bea, simplyfelicity, winterbee, buttermilk, honeygold89

@ballerinabee: Thank you! Smack in the middle of the 2ww. Hardest one yet!

@redheadbee: sorry to hear it but it'll be O time and POAS time again before you know it!

@swoggette: congrats and keeping my fx that all goes well at the doc!

@hiker85: awesome! Congratulations on your wicked dark

@kiddosc: I’ve learned symptom spotting is just part of the game! Being distracted in the 2ww is so normal, this is a huge life change that we're waiting on news about, so cut yourself some slack At least we learn some patience at the end of it all?

@mrskrb: I’m going a little nuts at 7dpiui over here… cramping came back on my more active ovary so I’m hoping that’s a good thing. We did meet with the RE yesterday to discuss a plan for next cycle if this one doesn’t work, but she seemed pleased with the #’s on DH side and the couple of follicles I had mature. I did get blood drawn again to see if I need progesterone supplements since my LP has traditionally been crap, and tested estrogen because it wasn’t as high as she would have liked before the IUI. But I am definitely hopeful, and happy that we’re doing everything we can and have a plan for the rest of the year. How about you?? How are you feeling in general and about this cycle? This week is totally going to drag on for us isn’t it

35. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@YogiRunner: this is definitely the longest feeling tww ever I'm actually not feeling very hopeful at all, I'm pretty sure I ovulated the night before my iui (even though my dr doesn't think I did). i took the day off after AF is due, just in case I need to hit a bottle of wine

36. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

@YogiRunner: Apparently I can't count. Can you move my POAS date to the 20th? Thanks!

37. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@mrskrb: Keep thinking positive, you never know, the timing could just work out for you! I love that you took the day off, hopefully you won't need it, but if you do - make it a YOU day for sure. It's a great time of year for a nice cold bottle of rose Did you decide to test out your trigger? I told myself I wouldn't touch a HPT at all, but now I'm itching to do it at maybe 12-13dpo? The trigger would be out of my system by then right? Self control is hard

@temperancebrennan: no prob!

38. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@RedheadBee: Booooo AF, I'm sorry

@Swoggette: Congrats on your and <fx> for a sticky bean

@kiddosc: I'm no help with the symptom spotting - I do it every time, even when I promise myself not to. It's so hard! Hang in there!

@Hiker85: That's a gorgeous line! Woo hoo!

CD9 here, so impatiently waiting for another week to pass before I can even impatiently wait through the TWW. Ha! Aren't we always waiting for something?

39. Hiker85

coffee bean / 33 posts

@mrs.shinerbock: Most definitely! Thank you.

@kiddosc: Thanks for the reassurance! I will happily avoid MS for now

@YogiRunner: Thank you! And good luck!

@ballerinabee: Thanks! I definitely felt that way this month- it was almost hard to wait for O than the tww!

40. MrsClownfish

cherry / 199 posts

@YogiRunner you can put my POAS date as 5/23 as I should ovulate tomorrow.

I convinced by husband to DTD last night w/o protection for the first time since my son was born (we use condoms) and this morning I had my digital OPK test on the counter while I was showering and he came in and saw "YES+" and was like you're pregnant?! I laughed so hard....apparently he doesn't know your body needs more than 12 hours after sex to detect pregnancy!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee