Ok my husband and I are at a stalemate. We have a wedding in Miami in January, my position is neither of us should go as that is right around when we hope to start trying (if I actually wean our son).

My husband is insisting that he go and strongly encouraging me to join him. He gets my concerns and respects them but he views it as such a small chance. I, on the other hand, agree that the risk is low however it isn't my life that is at risk by going (simply said).

Whole lot of what ifs but I guess I am seeing if anyone has any other views or information that we should consider? My husband is going, my doctor's recommendation is to wait 6 months to try.