Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

*Pumpkin Smugglers!!* Oct 2014 POAS!

1. Ashleyf21

grape / 92 posts

AF came last night, so you can count me out on to cycle 6.. I never thought it would take us so long to get pregnant. I'm really trying to stay positive but it has become so hard. One day we will be able to start our family

2. MrsKMM

apricot / 263 posts

Thank you all! Fx to those still in for this month, and sending luck to those moving onto next month!

3. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@Ashleyf21: There are a bunch of us on this thread in the same boat! I'm on cycle 7 and also never imagined it would take this long. Getting AF on cycle 6 was really hard for me--I cried a lot. It's so draining and the frustration & disappointment can really wear on you. I am trying to stay hopeful for this month and then we are taking a break next cycle to regroup. Thinking of you

4. Anutka

cherry / 190 posts

Hi ladies!

I didn't join this month cause I was attempting to take it easy and not think about it. Ha!

I just need to share my crazy...

I *think* I ovulated Thur/Fri last week, based on CM. I have a really short LP so when I saw spotting this Thur, I totally thought I was out and AF was here. But nothing yet.

So being crazy I have totally convinced myself that couple have been from implantation and now symptom spotting is in full effect. Latest one: I'm at my parents' having some watermelon and it totally tasted bitter to me. My mom looked at as if I'm crazy. Totally a symptom, right?!

Oh man, haha.

5. Ashleyf21

grape / 92 posts

@angelachase I know! It makes it easier to talk to
    People going through the same pain and frustration. I'm trying to stay positive, but it isn't easy all the time. I have two good friends that are pregnant right now and they keep telling me I just need to relax and it will happen... They wouldn't even know because they both got pregnant the first month they started trying lol! I am going to work on being more positive this month I wish you the best while on your ttc journey!

6. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Ashleyf21: I'm so sorry, hun. It's especially hard once you've had a loss. Many hugs and best wishes for November.

7. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Ashleyf21:

8. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Anutka: it's cool. My husband symptom spots with me. Today, it was my sense of smell.

9. Anutka

cherry / 190 posts

@Mrs. J: haha. Whenever I'm tired at night DH goes "hmm I wonder why that is..." sarcastically.

10. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

I promised myself I wasn't going to POAS this early (11 dpo),, but random cramps and spotting got the best of me. I'm still in a bit of shock...

11. Anutka

cherry / 190 posts

@Chaosmaven: woohoo!

12. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Chaosmaven: Yay! Congratulations!

13. Anutka

cherry / 190 posts

@Chaosmaven: help feed my crazy here...what dpo did you have spotting and cramping?

14. AMommyThang

cherry / 152 posts

@Chaosmaven.. That's awesome! Congrats!

15. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

Thank you all! We are cautiously excited... It's still early and the cramps and spotting I've had were worse than I remember from last time. So I'm nervous that this might only be chemical... But I just have to wait and see!

@Anutka: I had some light brown spotting starting 8 dpo, slightly more reddish brown at 9 dpo, then a steep temp drop, lots of period like cramps and heavier spotting at 10 dpo. I honestly thought I was out, my temp dropped a whole degree, and it felt like AF. But it was way too early for my normal LP, so I was confused. I had just accepted last night that AF was on its way... But this morning my temp jumped back up 1.5 degrees, higher than ever before. I've still been spotting and cramping though, so I'm not sure what is going on. But I got the BFP this afternoon, and I'm going to celebrate for now!

Not sure if any of that helps. Last time, I had one day of mild spotting and a twinge of cramp like pain around 8 dpo. Does anyone know if it's common for implantation cramps and spotting to be heavier and more painful with 2+ pregnancies?

16. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@Chaosmaven: Congrats!

17. redeyedtreefr0g

cherry / 141 posts

@Chaosmaven: Yippideedodahyippideeay!!!

18. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Chaosmaven: Lucky you!!

19. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Chaosmaven: congrats!

20. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Chaosmaven: congrats!!!

21. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Chaosmaven: congrats!!!!!

22. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

I'm back! Magical week at Disney and universal and ready to get back in the TTC game. Today is cd12 and opks and bd are back to a regular schedule. Dh is excited for this month, so that makes me happy!

Thank you for the continued support from all you ladies about the cp. I truly don't know what I would do without you!

Congrats to the 2 new bfps this week! October is turning out to be such a strong month!

23. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: good luck!!! Maybe this will be a good month for you after all!!

24. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@Chaosmaven: Congrats!!

25. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@Chaosmaven: to you in your pregnancy.
    @Mrs. Microscope: glad you're back!

I'm 9dpo and have a low grade fever. Feel cruddy. Guess I'm getting yet another daycare cold. Hadn't even finished the first!

26. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

Okay peeps, I have a mega squinter at 10DPO (I think).. not FMU because I was up north on Saturday and could only test this afternoon when we got back. Im tempted to get a FRER but don't want to be discouraged.. I should probably just wait.. right?

Talk me off the ledge!

27. travellingbee

@Reese: Ah! You should not wait! You should hold your pee and take a Frer!

28. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@travellingbee: Enabler! Dumb question, does the FRER need FMU? would it be more accurate? this squinter is killing me. I showed DH and he said he could see it and might go out and buy a FRER. He also things we should just wait a few days.. I know he doesn't want to be disappointed either.

29. travellingbee

@Reese: what kind did you use? Fmu is the most concentrated but if you already got a squinter without fmu you should be good with a hold.

30. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@travellingbee: A dollar store cheapie.

31. travellingbee

@Reese: yeah I bet it's not as sensitive as a FRER. Hold your pee for a few hours!

32. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Reese: if you got a squinter with a dollar store cheapie, you're definitely OK with a frer! Just don't drink anything else and hold your pee for 4 hours... good luck!!

33. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Reese: do it!!!!

34. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

ETA: I think I'm going to wait until the morning to do a FRER

35. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: Fingers crossed! I have used the dollar store cheapie many times...do you have a pic?

36. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@Reese: Popping in to say good luck! Eeek!

37. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Chaosmaven: congratulations!

@Reese: good luck!!!

@jaguar: everything crossed for you!

38. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Reese: Usually if you can see it on a cheapie, you'll DEFINITELY see it on a FR.

39. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@Synchronicity: Thanks, girl! @jaguar: Oh gosh you are making it so much harder to wait!

40. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Reese: not to add fuel to the fire but I tested at 6:15pm at night after an hour hold. Line came right up in 10 seconds using a frer

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee