Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2016 POAS

1. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Banana330: I'm thinking I'm out. 12dpo and more nothing. I think I've had a bad bunch of wondfos combined with line eye. Makes for a really disappointing cycle! Af is due Friday and then I'll move on to the November board. We only DTD twice this month- 3 days before and 3 days after O- because of DH working night float. Next month will be back to normal so our odds will be better at least

2. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@knittylady: Ugh, well hopefully you get an answer soon. BFN are the worst, I kept going back to my tests looking for a glimmer of a line hoping.. but nada!

3. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

4. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: hah, love it!

5. Mrs. Blush

cherry / 163 posts

@Mrsd2442: yes! I POAS yesterday at 7dpo and unequivocally a BFN.

I'm not really having any promising signs or symptoms. Just some mild nausea but I'm under a lot of stress right now and that could very well be the culprit.

I had the big temp dip at 6dpo, and I would think if that had anything to do with implantation I would have more symptoms by now at 8DPO? No sore bbs or anything.

6. MrsD2442

cherry / 111 posts

@Mrs. Blush: not necessarily!! Plenty of people get their BFPs with absolutely no symptoms! And 8DPO is still plenty early. Hang in there!

7. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Blush: I have given up on symptom spotting. My AF symptoms are a bit different every month, and most people I know say early pregnancy symptoms weren't that different from normal AF symptoms, so it seems hard to distinguish. Don't lose hope yet!

8. Mrs. Blush

cherry / 163 posts

@mrsd2442 @periwinkle bee: thanks guys! Trying to stay positive.

@banana330: OMG THAT ARTICLE IS SPOT ON. down to the exact things I have been googling and when I googled them.

In step 6 now (gloom) and heading into 7 (maybe we can travel - and give up on this craziness!) @tionn3 and everyone else - I really don't know how youve done it - you're all amazing, because this is so uncomfortable.

9. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Mrs. Blush: I had zero symptoms the one and only time I've been pregnant! After 12 cycles of symptom spotting, the one cycle I had zero symptoms was it!!!! I only tested because I realized AF was due that day (cd 28) and it was 5pm with zero hold. Blazing positive. My body was saving up the symptoms for hyperemesis in retrospect lol. Good luck!

10. Mrs. Blush

cherry / 163 posts

@dc yoga bee: thanks I usually have some pms symptoms creeping up by now so that does give me some hope!

11. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@Banana330: BFN this morning! Not worried yet though, wouldn't expect AF for a few more days at least.

12. jaybee28

pea / 15 posts

Roll me forward to 10/31. Still BFN so I'm going to give it a few days before I test again.

13. Mrs. Blush

cherry / 163 posts

Still no symptoms whatsoever - took another test today at 9DPO and BFN. Still early, I know!

14. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

BFN for me this morning as well. I'm not optimistic for this cycle. I don't think our timing on BD was great, it seems like I'm O'ing later in my cycle than I used to. I guess we'll see but I'm already planning for next cycle!

15. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Mrs. Blush: @shellio: Sorry ladies about the BFN's. It's like each one slowly reduces the glimmer of hope you have that the cycle has worked!

16. Mrs. Blush

cherry / 163 posts

@banana330: yep, they sure do

17. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Just a reminder...

Congrats to our BFP's :bfp:**msmilkshake, MrsF, tequiero21, Winnie13, combatlibby, Tubbs, BeatlesFan629, winniebee [:bfp:] **

Oct 26 - shellio
    Oct 28 - Knittylady,
    Oct 30 - MrsD2442
    Oct 31 - Mrs. Blush, pmerr, Cole, jaybee28

Cheerleaders! - Bibliolove, yellowbeach, bizwitch

18. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@MrsD2442: Did you test?
    @knittylady: Update?

19. MrsD2442

cherry / 111 posts

@Banana330: not yet, 9dpo today and trying to hold out til Sunday. O'd a little later this cycle than usual.

20. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@MrsD2442: good call... I always like 11 dpo for testing.. not sure why...

21. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Banana330: here comes AF dOo doo doo doo! Officially out. On to the November boards for me. Good luck to everyone still in it and so much happiness to those who got BFPs this month

22. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

I'm moving on to the November boards as well. Even if I luck out with a BFP this month, it will likely be next week.

23. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Congrats to our BFP's :bfp:**msmilkshake, MrsF, tequiero21, Winnie13, combatlibby, Tubbs, BeatlesFan629, winniebee [:bfp:] **

Oct 30 - MrsD2442
    Oct 31 - Mrs. Blush, pmerr, Cole, jaybee28

Cheerleaders! - Bibliolove, yellowbeach, bizwitch

24. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@knittylady: sorry about AF next cycle!

@shellio: for a BFP soon!

25. pmerr

apricot / 491 posts

I'm excited to test on monday! I don't remember if i said in my roll call but based on my recent cycles I'd be due for AF on Monday, and by FF id be due on Thursday. So I'll be checking until AF comes! Based on periods cycles I'm feeling good, since I spotted a few days before it actually happened and I've had no spotting yet!

26. Mrs. Blush

cherry / 163 posts

I last tested yesterday at 11DPO and another BFN. I'm going to wait until Tuesday when AF is due and see whether she shows or not. I think it would be easier to see AF arrive than to see another BFN

I'm going to jump over to November!

27. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@pmerr:

28. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Blush: Boo about the bfn. Fx that you're just a late implanter and will get good news yet.

I hear you on BFNs. Sometimes just waiting for AF to come (or not) seems preferable...

29. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@pmerr: FX for you!

@Mrs. Blush: you're not out until AF show up!

30. pmerr

apricot / 491 posts

@Mrs. Blush: I've also been getting BFNs when I test. Last time, I only tested on the day my period was due, and got a BFP, so I'm not sure what it was like before that day. I do have a friend who said both times she didn't get a BFP until the day AF was due.

31. MrsD2442

cherry / 111 posts

@Banana330: BFN this morning. No AF yet. 11 DPO today. We'll see what happens.

32. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@MrsD2442: there's still time! When's AF dues?

33. MrsD2442

cherry / 111 posts

@Banana330: probably Thursday? Maybe Wednesday. Fingers are definitely crossed.

34. Mrs. Blush

cherry / 163 posts

@JHD: Yes! I am trying to stay in that mindset!

@pmerr: Yeah, I keep googling '11 dpo bfp, then bfn' haha! Good to hear some stories that give me hope!

@periwinklebee: yes fingers crossed!!!

35. Mrs. Blush

cherry / 163 posts

@pmerr: 11 dpo bfn, then bfp - haha!

36. pmerr

apricot / 491 posts

@Mrs. Blush: Hoping for a BFP!

37. jaybee28

pea / 15 posts

Roll me to November. I finally got a positive OPK today!

38. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@jaybee28: oh wow that was quite the wait. You'll have to roll call on the November board.

39. jaybee28

pea / 15 posts

@Banana330: seriously though! I figured I had just missed my surge, but no this is a super long cycle!

40. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@MrsD2442: @pmerr: I think you're the last two October folks... did you test today?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee