Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2016 POAS

1. Tubbs

olive / 67 posts

I took at least 9 negative hpts starting from 2 days before AF was due right until 14 days after AF was due - all were stark white including the 12th day after my 'missed' period. I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated so can't be sure of dpo but I remember trying to find any stories of women who saw their bfp very late in their cycle. Their accounts on different message boards/websites gave me a thin thread of hope even though I told myself I was just waiting for AF to arrive. Just wanted to tell you about those negative tests as I know I assumed that it was all over because there was no bfp in the few days before AF was due - the one cycle isn't over til she shows up for some ppl. Good luck to those currently in the tww!

Quick update: I phoned my local midwife team today and, using my last period date, they're assuming I'm 6.5 weeks pregnant but the ClearBlue digi says 2-3weeks so I'm not sure what's going on with the hpg readings. They don't want to see me til 9wks and even then, no blood test. 😬 Not really sunk in yet tbh.

2. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

Ttc tww haiku I just made up because this is what I've been reduced to.

Sensitive nipples
    Is this really a symptom?
    Or is it this shirt

3. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Tubbs: Thank you, completely agreed. I really appreciate your support, and that of everyone on here. Also, and most importantly, congrats!!! That's such an awesome story, though I'm really sorry the BFNs had to drag on for so long, which sucks.

4. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@knittylady: Hah, hah - love this - exactly my thought during the last two week wait, though I wasn't poetic about it Lol, probably also a sign that I need to stop putting off buying new bras in hopes of getting pregnant and just bite the bullet on that one!

5. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@knittylady: P.S. fx that it is a symptom

6. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@knittylady: lol love it!

7. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@Tubbs: congrats! What a rollercoaster of emotions that must have been!

@knittylady: lol that's great! Hope that it is a symptom for you!

8. Mrs. Blush

cherry / 163 posts

@knittylady: HAHAHA! Too funny because it's true!

9. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@knittylady: love it

10. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

I'm out. What a kick in the teeth. Started my period like 4/5 days early. And I was just thinking today how maybe I might test Monday. I didn't think I was pregnant, but hoped I was.

11. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@Petitduck: =[ that sucks. I'm so sorry.

12. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Petitduck: That sucks. It happened to me last cycle.. I was so confused.. I kept googling implantation bleeding as my period was weird.. but it was in fact my period.

13. winniebee

@Petitduck: That stinks I'm sorry!

14. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@knittylady: ha ha We all have our ways of coping with the TWW!

15. winniebee

Who's hanging onto some home? I'm 7DPO....trying to focus on work....

16. Mrs. Blush

cherry / 163 posts

@Petiteduck: So sorry Fx for you next month is lucky!

17. Mrs. Blush

cherry / 163 posts

@WinnieBee: I feel you. TWW is so distracting! Because I ovulated later than I thought, I am now repeating DPOs 1 and 2. Thank you universe...

18. Mrs. Blush

cherry / 163 posts

@Banana330: What's our list look like now?

19. ottilie

cherry / 143 posts

Well, like I thought, we missed our window this month so AF arrived today. Not a huge surprise but still annoyed about the timing. Oh, well. On to November! Good luck to everyone still waiting to see

20. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Mrs. Blush: There's a bit of a gap right now...

Congrats to our BFP's :bfp:**msmilkshake, MrsF, tequiero21, Winnie13, combatlibby, Tubbs, BeatlesFan629 [:bfp:] **

Oct 14 - Ttckp
    Oct 24 - jaybee28, winniebee
    Oct 25 - Mrs. Cotton Candy
    Oct 27 - MrsD2442
    Oct 28 - Knittylady,
    Oct 31 - Mrs. Blush, pmerr, Cole

Cheerleaders! - Bibliolove, yellowbeach, bizwitch

21. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@ottilie: sorry about AF. Good luck next month!

22. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@Banana330: I can start the November thread.

23. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@winniebee: I'm still hopeful! I should O any day now if I haven't already, will probably test next Wednesday and... probably every day after that since I don't have a great idea of when I O, just had 1 weird cycle post partum and still waking to BF a couple times a night. I'm super hopeful!!

24. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Congrats to our BFP's :bfp:**msmilkshake, MrsF, tequiero21, Winnie13, combatlibby, Tubbs, BeatlesFan629 [:bfp:] **

Oct 14 - Ttckp
    Oct 24 - jaybee28, winniebee
    Oct 25 - Mrs. Cotton Candy
    Oct 26 - shellio
    Oct 27 - MrsD2442
    Oct 28 - Knittylady,
    Oct 31 - Mrs. Blush, pmerr, Cole

Cheerleaders! - Bibliolove, yellowbeach, bizwitch

25. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Tionn3: Thanks!

26. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Banana330: I'm so annoyed and confused and sad. Never had a cycle that short and I also was hopeful that might be it because I had spotting a week before my period with my first, but no such luck. Now I don't know what it means for the next time. Hoping that was a one off and I am pretty stressed out right now with a couple of life things that are going on so maybe that's it.

Ate a cookie and cried and then carried on with my day.

Thanks all and good luck for the rest!

27. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Petitduck: my next cycle was totally normal, if that gives you any hope. I kept waiting and waiting for AF around 11 dpo and it didn't show until 14dpo.

Also good call on the cookie.

28. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Petitduck: Sorry, that sucks. Good call on the cookie...

29. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

Stark white at 8DPO this am. I had some sort of squinters yesterday which were likely evaps as they showed up hours after and just so early!

Having trouble not feeling down about the BFN this morning, even though I know it's still really early...

30. winniebee

@knittylady: so early!! No more testing this weekend!

31. Cole

grapefruit / 4649 posts

@knittylady: There's definitely still a chance! The statistics on women who are actually pregnant and get a positive at 8dpo are abysmal! It certainly sucks seeing those stark white tests though. I'm a champ at seeing indents and I make myself insane. My fingers are crossed for you!

32. winniebee

9dpo - My stomach is a wreck. Went away for the weekend and purposefully didn't bring any tests with me. I had a shadowy shadow on 8dpo but am not testing again until 11 or 12 dpo.

33. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@knittylady: @winniebee: FX for both of you! I hope you can find some fun distractions for the next couple days until it's time to test!

34. Cole

grapefruit / 4649 posts

@winniebee: I hope you have a great weekend away! Fingers crossed for happy news when you get home!

35. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@winniebee: you're my role model for self control

36. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@winniebee: @knittylady: good work on holding out! 11dpo has always been good for me!

37. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@knittylady: Still so early. But I'm with you - I always seem to start testing at 7dpo, even when I tell myself it is ridiculous.

@winniebee: Your self control is amazing. Looking forward to an update when you get home!

38. winniebee

Well I have no will power. 10dpo afternoon.....😮 I won't believe it until the frer is blazing. Should I take it tomorrow?

39. Silva

cantaloupe / 6017 posts

@winniebee: !!!!!! Thread stalking here but my fingers and toes are crossed for you.

40. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@winniebee: I would! Congrats!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee