Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2013 POAS

1. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@Littlebit: look at the column 12 after O - that is what is getting me excited. Current cycle is orange, bfp cycle is pink - the temps are the same. At this point in my last cycle (blue) my temp had dropped. I am waiting till Friday to test because I really want to have a glass of champagne with DH to celebrate our new home purchase - it'll be our first night there. I will test before going to bed. That is, unless AF comes tomorrow.

2. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@Chastenet: I'd test if I were you..

3. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@MrsMcD: @littlek: Here's where I was sneaky with myself - my tests are boxed up in the new house and I'm still staying at the old one for 2 more nights...

4. deactivated_account

GOLD / pomegranate / 3938 posts

@Chastenet: you sneaky girl!! You are keeping me in suspense!

5. littlek

@Chastenet: You have way more self control than me. I'd drive to the store and purchase more.

6. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

It's been a busy past few days for me, so it was great to check in and see all the wonderful news!
    @Anandam, @MamaCate, @Sunshine710, @MrsSnowPoke, @Tundra Daisy, @Orvis18, @KentuckyGirl, @Meesker: Congrats!!!

And to my fellow roll-over-ers, FX for October!!! The new month is nearly here and it is full of possibilities!

7. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@Chastenet: Sneaky sneaky! And congrats on the new place!

8. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

@Chastenet: Wow. That is some serious will power!

9. AlmostMrsG

cherry / 106 posts

@runnerd: I'm also at 9dpo and the only symptom I have is that my BBs are starting to get sore and I had about .3 temp drop today, hopefully it goes back up tomorrow and I can say it was an implantation dip

When do you plan on testing?

10. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@AlmostMrsG: oh girl, I've been testing since yesterday, and I've officially fell down the black hole of craziness for this month

11. AlmostMrsG

cherry / 106 posts

@runnerd: Haha, I think TTC brings out the crazy in everyone. I've actually managed to contain my crazy this month since I wasn't sure I would ovulate at all after coming off clomid. I probably will test at 12 dpo if my temps go back up and stay there.

12. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

@Orvis18: I'm so thrilled for you!!! So exciting that to see August Mamas getting pregnant again!!! (and a little bit jealous, but you know

@Chastenet: Welcome back!

13. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Chastenet: how exciting!!! Can't wait for you to test.

14. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@lovehoneybee: Thanks! I'm confused - you changed usernames, didn't you? How is your little guy?
    @NorCalWayfarer: Thanks! Can't wait for our furniture to be moved in - Friday can't come soon enough for so many reasons!
    @MrsMccarthy: Me too
    @littlek: There have been other times when I've gone through several packages of tests...Notably while waiting for AF to return postpartum, I would poas every day even though I kept telling myself I should only do it once a week!

15. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

@Chastenet: Yep! Former FutureMrsMcK. Evan is great--started walking on Father's Day, has 16 teeth, stubborn as a mule, and we're completely nuts about him.

16. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@lovehoneybee: 16 teeth!!! I envy you because that means you are almost done with teething Alice only has 7 right now - 4 on top, 2 on the bottom and random molar that just came through. She's feisty, determined, and super awesome - also walking and climbing all over the place.

17. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@lovehoneybee: thanks lady I'm a little bummed it isn't all of us at the same time again!

18. littlek

@Chastenet: I totally POAS yesterday and then I realized I was 3DPO and that was a crazy a** thing to do. I hid it so DH does't think I'm a nut job. I'm so glad I'll be out of the country next week, or I would be peeing on every stick. Ugh, my type A personality struggles with the TWW.

19. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

Well I tested this morning @ 12 dpo and BFN....booo I was really optimistic this month. I know it's not over till its over but a total bummer to my morning

20. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Lugrey508: 12DPO might be "average" but still early for a lot of people! How long is your LP usually?

21. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@LindsayInNY: 14 days...af is usually always on time

22. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

@Lugrey508: I'm sorry!

23. littlek

@Lugrey508: I'm sorry

24. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@Littlebit: Thanks, i'm still holding out hope!! Temp is still high and AF isnt due for another 2 days. You never know!

25. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Lugrey508: You still have 2 days! FX for you!!

26. doxielove

persimmon / 1388 posts

@Lugrey508: Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

27. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@LindsayInNY @ Doxielove: Thanks Ladies

28. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

@Lugrey508: You're definitely still in the game!! It just stinks to see those BFN's

29. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@Littlebit: I know ! I really think I should stop poas before work, it just makes my day start out on a bad note!

30. deactivated_account

GOLD / pomegranate / 3938 posts

@Lugrey508: it's definitely not over until AF comes. Som girls don't POAS until the weekend for the same reason you stated.

31. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@MrsMcD: Next month, if it comes down to it...I will definitely wait!

32. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Lugrey508: What @MrsMcD: said - that's exactly why I wait until the weekend to POAS!

33. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@Orvis18: Me, too, you ladies were great due date twins

34. littlek

@Chastenet: did you POAS???

35. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@littlek: Yes, 3dpo is a bit early But there's just something so fun about poas - and there's always that little nagging thought "it's too early, but WHAT IF I got a positive?". Have fun in Germany next week!
    @Lugrey508: You're definitely still in. Fwiw - I tested at 12 dpo for my bfp - I used a wandfo and it was a major squinter- like am I willing myself to see some faint shadow that isn't really there type of squinter. I then took a digital since I couldn't handle not being able to tell if there was something there or not - it was positive. So my point is - line tests at 12 dpo can be very, very light and even negative...Don't count yourself out yet!

36. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@littlek: Nope - no AF yet, my temp was down a bit this morning, but not as big of a dip as when AF usually comes. I also temped like 3 hours earlier than usual since DD woke up with a fever in the middle of the night.

37. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@Chastenet: Thank you for that glimmer of hope! I do have a problem second guessing my tests , I usually just give up and throw them away haha only thing different this month was the amount of cramping I felt from 7dpo on. Ive never had that before every single day. I usually just get them right after AF has arrived.

38. littlek

@Lugrey508: I love digitals for that reason. Plus, I'm awful at seeing lines.

39. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@littlek: hmmm maybe I should go get some on my lunch break.

40. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

Congratulations, mommas-to-be!!
    Whodat, Cookie_Dough, Anandam, MamaCate, Sunshine710, MrsSnowPoke, Tundra Daisy, Orvis18, KentuckyGirl, Meesker

****Baby Dust to All****
    9: FotoLori1
    14: Sprite
    21: BabyBean404
    22: MrsCDH
    26: MsBadger, ChasteNet
    28: LUGREY508
    30: AlmostMrsG, DoxieLove, RunnerD
    TBD: LittleRedHairedGrl, Sophia, ErinD425

****Cheerleading Squad**** 
    TheReelDeal, Torchwood, LittleK, LovelyPlum, JHD, ABCMrs, Sweetiepie, Wheres_C, ThisMustBeThePlace, CharityAnne, DC Yoga Bee, SuperNovaJ, Tarabonno, Buttermilk, babycanuck, Pui, Boopers

Rollovers
    Catylady, NorCalWayFarer, MrsMcD, FaithFertility, LindsayInNY, Mrs. 64, CakeLady, Shaynanigans, Doxielove, LittleBit

Join October's Thread:
    http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/october-2013-poas

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee