Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2013 POAS

1. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@Lugrey508: Did you? I bought some on my lunch break yesterday.

@Chastenet: Any update? You are killing me.

2. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@littlek: temps are up this morning and no af - movers are arriving now and I'll test later today at the new house!

3. littlek

@Chastenet: Yay!!! Good luck with the move!

4. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@littlek: Yeah I did end up going to get some but I didn't even bother testing this morning. Temp is down from yesterday... Still above coverline but it's not lookin good. I am just going to wait for tomorrow and keep the tests for future use

5. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@Chastenet: Good luck tonight!!!!

6. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@Chastenet: oooooh so exciting! Can't wait to hear the update.

7. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

Thanks ladies! I'll keep you posted!

8. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

Just reporting in with my latest BFN at either 10 or 11 DPO (had 3 days of positives so not sure which I O'd)

I'm an uncontrollable test taker, but it's hard not to discouraged by all the BFNs! Still nothing exciting to symptom spot besides things I normally feel during TWW.

@Chastenet: good luck!! FX!

@Lugrey508: look at that restraint and smartness with the preg tests! Rub off on me!

9. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@AlmostMrsG: how those temps looking?

10. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@runnerd: haha I dont know whats gotten into me! Im usually obsessive too but this month I really thought I would see 2 lines...discouraged is definitely my word of the day.

11. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

@runnerd: @Lugrey508: this is the first month that seeing a BFN really did a number on me. The first two months I was hopeful but not expecting much. I was (and still am) kind of bummed. I totally understand the disappointment of seeing only one line.

12. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@Littlebit: I think we are both on cycle # 4? First few were exciting...this one was an ok lets get down to business haha ohhh welll.... I will be joining your Oct thread soon who wouldnt want a July baby right?

13. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

@Lugrey508: Yup! Cycle 4! Are you trying anything new this cycle? If I don't get a BFP I might try PreSeed or maybe even the SMEP for Cycle 5.

14. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

I mainly lurk in the POAS threads now, but wanted to chime in here to give you end-of-the-monthers some support! Hope to see the month round out with some BFPs.

@RunNerd: I think we're at the same TWW point right now!

15. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Littlebit: I don't know if this is what did it for us, but we used PreSeed for the first time last cycle when I ended up with a chemical pregnancy. I'm definitely going to use it this cycle now!

16. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

@LindsayInNY: I thought that was you who was trying it out last month! I didn't realize you could buy it in stores, I thought it was just an online thing...but I saw it in Target for $19.99 the other day! Maybe we'll give it a shot. TMI, but did it make things super messy? We've never used a lubricant before.

17. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@Littlebit: I tried so many things this past month, Pre seed ( no it wasnt too messy), Smep, Pineapple, accupuncture....I just ordered this fertility tea today so I'll throw that in there too and see what happens

18. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Littlebit: I bought mine at CVS for low $20s! It wasn't terribly messy. You just can't really have the same sort of foreplay ahead of time. I would insert it (via applicator) when I got a +OPK (so that day, next, etc. for 3-4 BD times). We usually BD before bed so everything can "marinate" LOL.

19. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

Well after a stark white BFN at 10 dpo Wednesday on a Wondfo, I went out and bought some FRERs for the 12 dpo test this morning and I think it's pretty obvious!!!

20. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@MsBadger: no guessing with that one! Congrats!

21. Glitter

persimmon / 1281 posts

@MsBadger: congrats!!!

22. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@MsBadger: Congrats!!!

23. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@MsBadger: woo!!! Nice dark line, congrats!

24. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@MsBadger: wowzers! that is a great lookin line! congrats!

25. AlmostMrsG

cherry / 106 posts

@runnerd: my temp is up a couple tenths after being down the last couple of days but I have started spotting so guessing AF is making an early appearance this cycle. I'll know for sure later today. Still hopeful for you, 10-11 dpo is still very early, I know it's hard but try not to be discouraged. A lot of the time I feel like I have to be the only woman in the world that can't get pregnant but I know that's just not true and my time will come

26. AlmostMrsG

cherry / 106 posts

@MsBadger: Congrats lady!

27. littlek

@MsBadger: congrats!!!

28. thismustbetheplace

kiwi / 633 posts

@MsBadger: CONGRATS!!! Here's to a H&H 9 months!!

29. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

Thanks!!! Fingers and toes crossed for everyone else still waiting this month. Hopefully we'll round it out with some more BFPs!!!

30. MrsKoala

cantaloupe / 6869 posts

@MsBadger: Congratulations!!! Yay for FRERs!

31. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@MsBadger: Congrats mama!!!

32. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@MsBadger: congrats! So exciting!

33. doxielove

persimmon / 1388 posts

@MsBadger: wow, congrats!

34. Smurfette

GOLD / wonderful coconut / 33402 posts

@MsBadger: Congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Pulling for the rest of you ladies!

35. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@MsBadger: woohoo! Congrats!

36. deactivated_account

GOLD / pomegranate / 3938 posts

@MsBadger: Congratulations, lady! That's awesome.

I seriously logged into Hello Bee this morning hoping that there would be good news for someone on this thread. We all deserve our own good news, but I am happy for someone else to have it even if I don't.

Good luck to all of us October POASers!

37. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

@MsBadger: Hooray! Congrats!!!

38. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

@Littlebit: One thing I learned about Pre seed is that a full applicator is a lot (at least for me). I only used like a third? (maybe half?) and it was more than enough. I'm not saying it's what made the difference, but I always had little CM, and I got BFPs the two months I used it (I lost the first).

39. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

@MsBadger: Beautiful line! Congratulations!

40. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Littlebit: What @lovehoneybee: said... I use 2-4 grams which is about 1/3 of an applicator-full?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee