Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2013 POAS

1. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@MrsMcD: I personally check both the current & next month POAS boards once the new one starts! I've become a POAS board junkie over the last few months

2. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@erind425: I am not sure you have O'd. FF hasn't given you crosshairs since the signs aren't all adding up. On CD11 you had fertile cm, a positive opk and a 3 day temp rise but after that your temps dropped significantly making ovulation on that day unlikely. I would suggest you try to be more consistent with charting your CM while you get the hang of things.
    The fact that you are just coming off BC can cause you to have erratic cycles at first as your body gets back into its natural groove. So don't worry if this cycle is super long or anovulatory - it'll work itself out!

3. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@Littlebit: Ugh sorry about AF - that stinks!

4. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@Lugrey508: Fingers crossed I'm right with you at 11dpo. Trying to hold out till Friday to test since I'll be officially late at that point.

5. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

Dear Body: I hate you. You are mind-f'ing me. Brown spotting normal before AF yesterday, AF this morning for a whole 3 hours, then brown spotting again. W.T.F. dude. lol. Of course all of this after I email my GP this morning to say "what the hell. 21 day cycle this month"

6. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@Chastenet: Good luck to you!! wow what willpower. I would save alot of money that way haha

7. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@babycanuck: Do you chart? Sorry you're having such a strange cycle.
    @Lugrey508: Normally I test earlier - I am holding out for 2 reasons: 1) we've been moving this week so I've had plenty of distractions; 2) our first night at our new place will be Friday and I want to enjoy a glass of champagne on our patio with DH before I potentially have to stop drinking again for many months

8. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

@Chastenet - I was but I stopped because I feel like I'm stressing myself out too much. Really trying to just take it easy.

9. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@Chastenet: That sounds like such a perfect plan!!!

10. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@Lugrey508: Well, that depends on if AF joins us for the drink!
    @babycanuck: oh, better not to do it if it stresses you out. Just would have been interesting to have a chart to look at for this cycle.

11. Lugrey508

cherry / 202 posts

@Chastenet: Don't give her your new address maybe she'll get lost in the move!

12. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@Lugrey508: Good idea!

13. deactivated_account

GOLD / pomegranate / 3938 posts

@babycanuck: Could it have been implantation bleeding????

14. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

MrsMcD - I'm honestly not sure...the brown spotting is what normally triggers me to think AF is coming but I'll know tomorrow if she comes back in full effect. I thought it was a lot of bleeding, more than what I might expect for implantation?

15. deactivated_account

@babycanuck: I've unfortunately never seen implantation bleeding myself so I can't opine on what is and isn't too much. But I like to stay a little (delusionally) optimistic as long as I can. It just seems that day 21 could be a time for it to occur. In any event, at least you are in email contact with your doctor. That is awesome!

16. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@babycanuck: How strange. I've had my fair share of short periods (1 full day + several days of spotting). But
    I'm hoping for you it's implantation bleeding!

17. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

Pretty sure it's AF - she showed her ugly face again this evening Just playing games with my head.

18. doxielove

persimmon / 1388 posts

@Littlebit: Aw, sorry about AF I say go for it (re: starting October POAS thread). As an occasional end-of-the-month POASer, I don't mind when a new thread is started "early."

19. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@Littlebit: agree with @doxielove: I'm a last day tester this month and A-OK with a new thread for those waiting for Oct

20. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@babycanuck: boo! Hate the AF trickery for ya this month.

21. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

Had a free moment so I made the October POAS thread! Don't forget about our end of the month testers for September, though! They still need our support!

Join here: http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/october-2013-poas

22. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@babycanuck: Aww, boo

23. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

Couldn't stand waiting any longer. Tested when I got up with FMU, got a BFN. It's only 10 dpo so I shouldn't be surprised, but it would have been nice to be one of the early ones. I'll test again on Friday.

24. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@MsBadger: booo.. still really early though.

25. littlek

@Chastenet: What a great plan!! Fingers crossed for you.

26. doxielove

persimmon / 1388 posts

@MsBadger: Boo on that BFN! FX for Friday!

27. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@MsBadger: FX for you!

So how are are remaining testers feeling?? I'm 9 DPO, and honestly this has been a very uneventful TWW... I was pretty convinced the past 2 cycles that I'd get a BFP, but this month nothing at all is notable, can even find anything to "symptom spot" and obsess over!

28. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

@runnerd: maybe that's a good sign!?

29. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

I'm annoyed with my body. Yesterday was my predicted AF start date, and I got what I guess is spotting? I thought it was AF but haven't had any *sorry TMI* red, just some brown. My temp has stayed up also. But don't get too excited, I got a BFN with a FRER yesterday morning.

I'm so confused. I wish it would just hurry up and come so I can get on with my life.

30. littlek

@runnerd: hopefully that's a good sign!!! The only signs I remember of being pregnant was exhaustion, but that didn't kick in for awhile.

31. MrsKoala

cantaloupe / 6869 posts

@runnerd: I also think feeling no symptoms is actually a hopeful sign. Personally, I had no symptoms whatsoever when I got my BFP and I have seen others say the same. Hoping it is true for you, too!

32. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@Littlebit: @littlek: @MrsKoala: don't talk like that, you'll get me hopeful!

@Littlebit: ugh I hate when AF plays mind games and doesn't show up properly but still get negative tests. Hopefully the temp is a good sign though! Keep us updated!

33. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Littlebit: How heavy was the brown?

34. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

@LindsayInNY: Not heavy at all. Panty liner worthy, probably. Ha!

Go figure, as soon as I posted that I've started cramping. Hopefully that's a good sign and AF will be here for real soon!

35. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Littlebit: I would consider that spotting/discharge and not quite AF yet. The cramps are another story though.

36. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@runnerd: Fingers crossed! I didn't really have any signs for my bfp. And last cycle I was so convinced that I was pregnant because I felt all strange - but nope. Now this cycle I feel totally normal...Here's to bfp's all around

@Littlebit: Ugh! That's frustrating - I get that you'd rather just have AF and get it over with if that's what the spotting is leading up to! But, who knows, maybe the spotting is something else?

37. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

So, I'm not testing yet at 12dpo, but I am obsessing over my chart.
    Here is an overlay with my first full cycle post miscarriage (sept 2011), my bfp cycle (oct 2011), my first full cycle post partum (july 2013) and now this cycle....my temp is still up and I'm finding it very promising. Trying to look at the post-miscarriage cycle though to bring myself back down and not get prematurely excited.

38. Littlebit

nectarine / 2932 posts

@Chastenet: I get so confused looking at the overlays!! I think I finally figured it out, though.. When do you test?

39. littlek

@Chastenet: looks good... hopefully you will be getting good news soon!

40. deactivated_account

@MsBadger: it's way too early for you to be disappointed.

@Chastenet: please test soon!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee