I've been giving some thought to reheating food in the microwave since it can supposedly cause cancer? I am more concerned about my LOs food. Problem is that we get home at 5:30 and she goes to bed at 6:30 so I need to feed her quickly. She walks in the door and immediately starts chanting "Dinner eat dinner eat". So I cook all her food fresh ahead of time but pop it in the microwave for about 30 seconds when we get home to feed her quickly and then it's straight to the bath from there. I am not sure how to get around this besides feeding her things that are eaten cold but that is obviously limiting. Also, I was reading that it is better to microwave on low instead of high. So maybe I could do 1 minute on low instead of 30 seconds on high. Any other suggestions?

What do you all think about this microwave issue?