I wrote this out but then it didn’t post. Sorry if it ends up being duplicate
Our clinic has suggested we should move right to IVF.
We’re in Canada (Nova Scotia)
I’m 35, DH is 36
We’re both healthy.
Eveything indicates I ovulate on my own and DH’s FSA was fine.
It sounds like they’ll do a short course IVF but I’m still really unclear on anything. I’m waiting for answers from the clinic.
Any advice or insight is welcome!