So, I had two 13mm follicles on Wednesday and my doctor was sure I wouldn't O until Monday or Tuesday. So, I tested this morning on an advanced digital opk and it was peak fertility like it has been the past few days. I just took another (cheapie) and it was blazing positive.
The problem is, DH is out of town until tomorrow afternoon. My doctor told me to trigger when I got a positive but should I wait until the morning or do it now since DH won't be home until then? I have no clue what to do. Any advice would be appreciated very much.