So I took a pregnancy test last Friday (the 23rd) the day I was suppose to get my period because I was feeling very nausea and tired, just like I did my first pregnancy. The results came up in seconds. Positive. I told DH, mom and in-laws. We were all so excited! This Tuesday (27th) I started bleeding, kinda like how your bleeding would be on your second or third day of your period. I called my doctor quickly and they told me to relax that some woman experience bleeding early in their pregnancy and to come into the office. DH got home and we headed to the ER because our appt wasn't until 1;45 so we figured we would just head to the ER instead. They basically told me it was to early to tell what was going on and that my HCG levels are 5.9. I have an appt at my doctors office this Monday (the 2nd) I am praying that my baby is fine and that this isn't a chemical pregnancy.

Can anyone share what their chemical pregnancy was like?

As of right now (3 days later) it's just some spotting here and there. No cramps at all. The only cramps I had were on day one of the bleeding and was only for like 10 minutes.