Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2015 Mamas!

1. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Jenn23: I'm glad your appt went well and you get to stop the progesterone. That's great news.
    @ineebee: I'm glad I could make you feel better.

2. Mrs. Sunshine

hostess / cantaloupe / 6486 posts

@Jenn23: great news!

3. Mrs.Pinecone316

persimmon / 1316 posts

@Jenn23: I would def do the testing still. Sorry to worry you! The NT scan should read accurately and if the blood work comes back abnormal I would just disregard it. My doctor said they would just do a more specific blood test if that happened.

@marionberry: Adorable u/s!!! SO happy the twins are doing well!

4. Mrs.Pinecone316

persimmon / 1316 posts

@jenn23- PM'd you back!

5. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Mrs.Pinecone316: thank you!

6. loki

pear / 1787 posts

Just got in from my NT scan. It was so cute! Totally looks like a human now and seeing the little legs kick and arms move was crazy. Heartbeat was 155 and NT measurement was 1.7mm.

7. brownie

grapefruit / 4110 posts

Anyone else having very vivid dreams or nightmares? Not only are my dreams more, I have had at least one nightmare the last few nights. I don't remember this from my son but maybe I forgot.

8. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@brownie: my dreams are SOOOOO vivid. I've had crazy car chase dreams and stuff like that. But also tons of baby dreams. Last night my dream felt a full 8 hours long but it was just me and my husband shopping for diapers at Costco... Haha boring. No nightmares though, thankfully! I feel an Annabelle nightmare coming on though...those previews horrify me!

9. Mrs. Sunshine

@loki: I mute & close my eyes for those commercials! lol glad your NT scan went so well!

10. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: thanks! It's really bizarre because my parents bought me a really expensive fancy doll for my 5th birthday that I took EVERYWHERE until I was like 10. Her name: Annabelle. My parents still have her... I told them to throw her out haha.

11. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: I do exactly the same thing when those previews come on tv!
    @loki: so glad your NT scan went well!

12. Mrs.Pinecone316

persimmon / 1316 posts

@brownie: I have had 3 dreams that I was having a girl, they are strange but that is the main focal point. Will be interesting to see what it turns out to be!

@loki: Awesome news! Looking forward to mine tomorrow.

13. Mrs. Sunshine

@Mrs.Pinecone316: before I got BFP with LO 1 I kept having super vivid dreams that I was pregnant/having a baby & I was! Then I had several dreams that we were having a baby girl & we were! I haven't had anything like that with this one though

14. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Mrs.Pinecone316: @Mrs. Sunshine: I had a dream early in my pregnancy that it was twin boys. We will definitely see.

15. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@loki: Glad your NT scan went well and you got to see your baby! I can't watch those scary movie previews either. Although I didn't know what the movie or doll was called...I don't watch long enough to let that register!

16. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@NeekieRose: so horrifying, they shouldn't be allowed to air those before like... 1am! haha.

@Mrs.Pinecone316: thanks! good luck today

@marionberry: i think you're having one of each. can't wait for you to find out! do you have an appointment booked for that yet?

i went to a baby shower this weekend and everyone insisted they could see my bump. i don't have a bump yet, that's just my normal stomach so that sucked hahaha. everyone also insisted i'm having a girl... which aligns with my instincts. can't waiiiit to find out!

17. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@loki: Haha...hear you on the "it's not a bump, that's just my normal stomach!" Especially after baby #1. My good friend told me this week that I totally have a bump. As did DH. I still haven't told work and plan on waiting at least another month...

18. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@loki: No set appt yet for the anatomy scan. My OB will send me back to the MFM office for it so I'm hoping she'll tell me when I can schedule it at my next appointment.

@loki:@neekierose: it could be worse, you could have had a belly since day 1 lol. There's almost no way I can hide it so it's a good thing I was open with work early.

19. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@marionberry: omg you look so cute! i want a belly! i'm so worried i'm just gonna look large and not like a cute preggo (like you!)

20. meredithNYC

pomegranate / 3314 posts

@marionberry: You look so cute! I'm still a little lumpy at 12 weeks. Hoping the bloat looks more like a bump in another month or so, but I'm tall with a long torso, so might take a while.

@loki: Hooray for a successful ultrasound! Are you still feeling awful or have things started to look up?

21. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@meredithNYC: still generally pretty awful but this morning i'm feeling okay, actually! i don't wanna jinx it but maaaaybe i'm turning a corner?!?! i feel the worst at night though so we'll see. thanks for asking

22. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@loki: Mine is still mushy but as you get further along everyone ends up with that perfectly round belly. In my first pregnancy I didn't have a cute belly until much further along.
    @meredithNYC: I've heard it does take longer for tall ladies to get a bump. I have no torso so it happens pretty quickly.

23. meredithNYC

pomegranate / 3314 posts

@loki: My ms hasn't been nearly as awful as yours, but I take the full dosage of Diclegis (1 morning, 1 afternoon, 2 at night) and still feel pretty yuck. Mine is also worse at night. Mornings are actually pretty mild. Here's hoping that we are super close to the end! If nothing else, I do my NT scan on Thursday so I feel like seeing the baby again will remind me why I'm struggling through this haze of nausea

24. meredithNYC

pomegranate / 3314 posts

@marionberry: With my first it took forever to show and everyone was like, oh, maybe you will just be one of those women with a nice, smallish bump. Well, NOPE. By the end, I was absolutely enormous and everything hurt. Sigh.

25. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@meredithNYC: ya i've upped my dosage so i'm taking one in the morning, one in the afternoon & two at night. some days i find it helps and some days it just does nothing. i hope everyone starts to feel that 2nd trimester amazingness everyone keeps promising, super soon. including me!

i saw an aquaintance this weekend and she said she didn't start showing until like 30 weeks! i have maternity photos scheduled for when i'm 31 weeks so this makes me nervous. i don't really need photos of me just looking large. might have to reschedule...

26. Mrs. Sunshine

@meredithNYC: I was small with my first as well. Everyone kept commenting on how little I was. I'm also tall with a long torso & I actually had a doctor tell me that I'm so tall so "all the fat just spreads out & you don't see it as much" lol I'll be 12 weeks on Thursday & while friends & family can tell it's a bump a stranger would just think I'm carrying a little weight. I loved having a belly, I can't wait!

@marionberry: ahh, so cute!

27. Mrs. Sunshine

@loki: my LO sat really far back & on my way to my maternity photos I could suck in my belly to almost flat (i couldn't breathe...but still lol) & I was 30 weeks. I looked plenty pregnant in the pictures though! Being small was nice because all my shirts fit the entire time & I didn't have to worry about pants until way later.

28. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

I think given all of this conversation it would be funny if all of us second time moms posted like a 20 week pregnant photo and a near the end photo. What do you think??

29. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@marionberry: i would LOOOOOVE that!!! you second time moms are a god send in here!

30. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@marionberry: OMG, you are so cute!

Here is my 15 week bump from yesterday. Not sure why I chose to have the picture taken when I didn't do my hair or makeup. But I think the cameo of DD makes it better. Ha.

31. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@loki: here's a 20/30/39 progression. You grow a ton in the second half. I did my pregnancy photos about 34 weeks and I would've preferred to be smaller/less bloated. I think your timing sounds good.

32. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@loki: Per your request and @marionberry's suggestion, here are my 20 week and 39 week pics from last time.

Also, note that I was dumb with the backwards chalkboard. I figured it out in future weeks...

ETA 30 week photo like @marionberry

33. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

Happy Monday, all! I've been out of town for the past few days and have lots to catch up on!

@loki: congrats - glad your scan went well - any look at gender yet??

@marionberry: @NeekieRose: love the bump pics - you guys look great!

@brownie: yes to the vivid dreams - they are getting crazier each week! I need to write them down and make some short stories out of them!

@Mrs. Sunshine: I can't wait for a bump too! I saw my sister this time for the first time since we got PG, and she said she could tell it was a bump, but I don't imagine strangers would think anything yet!

@NeekieRose: your DD is so adorable!

34. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@marionberry: @NeekieRose: omg you guys look great!!!! i love seeing the progression. 30 weeks looks perfect for maternity photos, i hope i have cute bumps like that!!!

35. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@SunshineMcC: nahhh they dont' tell you in canada. i asked her out of curiousity if she could tell or had a guess (but not to tell me) and she told me stories about times she thought she was 100% confident about what it was and turned out to be wrong. she also works at a hospital and says they always try to guess based on 12 week scans and say they're wrong pretty frequently even though they've been doing it for years. so she says now she doesn't even try to guess. i told her what i thought it was and she didn't react at all one way or another!

36. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@marionberry: @NeekieRose: oh wow, thanks so much for sharing - I love seeing the progression too! This is so fun!

37. Jenn23

persimmon / 1085 posts

I love seeing all the bump photos!!!! I don't think I have my old bump photos on this computer. I will check.

We announced our pregnancy on Facebook this weekend! I'm glad it is "out" because it has been hard keeping it quiet, since I'm starting to show and because I know people were suspicious since we listed our townhouse for sale a few weeks ago. Here's our pics!

38. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@Jenn23: so precious, i just adore Jay!!!

39. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@Jenn23: what a cute way to announce! Thanks for sharing! Your LO is such a cutie too! I haven't shared with my office yet, so am holding off on announcing on facebook until I do that, but can't wait! I might post a pic of DH as a little kid side by side with an u/s pic!

40. Jenn23

persimmon / 1085 posts

Found two bump photos. The first is around 22 weeks, the 2nd is 33 weeks.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee