1. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@OhCaptain: I think my husband wishes he could haha

2. OhCaptain

kiwi / 696 posts

@kjpugs: lol!

3. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

Hope everyone is still doing well! I'm a little sad about my pregnancy getting cut short (though this sweet girl certainly makes up for it!), so I'll just be waiting for ya'll over at the delivery board! But we're doing great, so no worries about us.

4. Ms. RV

pear / 1930 posts

@buttermilk: I went from going about once every 3-4 days to going once or twice each day about a week ago. It's a nice change. I also can't eat normal size meals because I feel sick if I do. Maybe the two are related.

5. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

@Torchwood: beautiful! So glad to hear you both are doing well. Keep us posted!

6. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@Torchwood: cute little blondie! Glad she's doing well. Looking forward to many more updates as she gets bigger!

7. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@kjpugs: that just sounds mortifying. I almost peed my pants in line at JoAnn fabrics last week, but I thankfully didn't. At least you had your pp pad system in place!

8. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

@Torchwood: I'm glad to hear you're both doing great! Congrats again!

9. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@Torchwood: So glad she's doing well!! Can't believe you were due just one day after me Even though I've done this before, it's still kinda shocking how I have an actual BABY ready for the world! Keep us updated!!

10. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@Torchwood: She is so precious!!!! So thrilled that you guys are doing well!

11. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@Torchwood: beautiful! Glad to hear you're both doing well

12. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Torchwood: precious girl!!!

13. Portboston

persimmon / 1281 posts

@Torchwood: she's beautiful! Congrats again!

14. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

My husband took our two year old to the zoo today, so I could have a whole day to myself! (By whole day, I mean about 6 hours, which is still awesome!) I've been spending it going through boxes of stuff, organizing, throwing things away, and cleaning out the pantry. I also made time for some fun too by stopping at a local bakery for a slice of cake, going to my favorite sandwich shop for lunch, and going to the mall to buy a couple things for my son and husband. All of this free time is glorious! I wish I had appreciated it more before my first son was born.

15. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@aprild: That sounds amazing!! I know, I totally didn't appreciate it either and now if I get an hour to myself it's heavenly! Being pregnant with a toddler is no joke!

16. OhCaptain

kiwi / 696 posts

@aprild: so great! I Know I'm going to miss the "me" time I'm able to have once baby arrives! This reminds me I should take more, only 34 days till my due date!

ETA: ^^^^ cue instant panic!!!!

17. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@OhCaptain: eeek!!!! I've got 36!!!!!

18. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

Ugh I woke up so incredibly sick after having a sore throat a little yesterday. I wish there was something I can take? Anyone have suggestions? (Too lazy to call the OB or find my approved medications sheet)

19. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@kjpugs: Sadly I don't remember much for a sore throat! I know I sucked on losenges and drank lots of tea with honey. I hope you feel better! Nothing worse than being sick and pregnant. I know you can take Tylenol to help with any pain/fever.

20. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@aprild: That sounds heavenly!

I had a girls weekend away which I quite enjoyed. We shopped til we dropped though so I'm exhausted and I had lots of painful cramping from all the walking but I got great deals haha.

35 weeks today! 5 weeks to go and starting to make real plans about packing my bags. Can't believe I will be a mom of 2 before long.

21. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@getjazzy: that's a great idea, I hate tea but I'm gunna go get myself a spoonful of honey and some Tylenol! Thanks

22. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@kjpugs: I was going to say, the tea part is optional haha. Could always have a coffee or hot choc as an alternate so you can enjoy the warmth. Or even soup!

23. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@getjazzy: omg you are my hero today? What is it about pregnancy that makes me go brain dead? Time to go cook up some decaf!

24. OhCaptain

kiwi / 696 posts

@kjpugs: it's a little (lot) hard to swallow but my tried and true "natural" sore throat remedy is water mixed with Apple cider vinegar and honey. As hot as you can stand it. Sip slowly.

25. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@OhCaptain: ACV: the one item that I keep needing (have had it recommended for heartburn) and NEVER REMEMBER TO BUY. What the heck!?!

26. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@kjpugs: i hate thee sugary taste of cough drops personally so I always buy Fishermen's Friends. They have them at my local drugstore and they are natural and basically just menthol drops. Idk I love them bc they aren't sweet!

@OhCaptain: 43 days for me! I can't deal.

27. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

45 days left for me, but when people ask i say 5-8 weeks. Getting so close!

28. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@buttermilk: I love the apple cinnamon FF. I don't find them too sweet and they are soo comforting! Hard to find though.

29. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@OhCaptain: My RCS is in less than 36 days seriously. I'm laying here with my napping 19 month old in my arms and thinking that I'm not ready!!!

30. Portboston

persimmon / 1281 posts

37 days until my guess date!
    I decided today to meal plan for all of August...my mom will be here to grocery shop & cook for us but she isn't a very 'healthy' cook so I want to make sure we have everything planned out before hand! This way she can just take the grocery list and go!

31. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@Torchwood: How's everything going? How have you been feeling? How is Liliana doing?

32. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@Portboston: that is such a good idea!! I'm not crazy about this idea of freezer meals for a whole month, but having it all planned out at least would make things so much easier!

@getjazzy: what! Never seen those but now I'm gonna look!

33. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

Had great prenatal massage on Friday. Felt wonderful unfortunately my sciatica reared it's ugly head Sunday and I'm having acid reflux troubles again despite the Prolesic. I went to be done, but we are so not ready. My toddler tried to climb out her crib this morning when she woke up. I guess the decision on when to move her to a big girl bad is being made for us.

34. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@getjazzy: We're still doing good! Feeling a bit hormonal (almost cried about something on Naked and Afraid!), but today has been an encouraging day. Got to talk to the LC again, and get reassurance that I'm doing everything right on nursing, she's just still small. And I just pumped twice what I've been getting, so that was rather exciting. (The things we get excited about these days!) Liliana is off of her IV, and didn't have to go back under the bili lights today like I thought she would. She's a little yellow, but appearently her numbers are leveling off, not rising, so they think she'll take care of it herself. She did poop all over her isolette and me already. They also changed her isolette setting to the one they do before moving her to a regular crib. Hoping she does well with it quickly so we can have her in a crib. It's not a huge deal, but it is a pain getting her in and out. And, of course, anything that's a step forward is great! No ETA for getting home, but I'm still feeling optimistic. And the LC is very optimistic that we'll make nursing work, which is really my biggest concern since I really want to breastfeed long term.

35. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

She just pooped, and is apparently pleased about it.

36. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: I, too, had just figured out the 5-8week range. Yikes!

@Torchwood: What a beautiful smile!

37. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@Torchwood: Love your update and so glad things are going well!

38. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@Torchwood: so cute!! glad to hear things are going well

39. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

God I love rubbing this baby's little tiny feet inside my belly!!

40. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

@Torchwood: I'm glad everything is going well for you and your beautiful baby!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee