Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@MrsScallop: that is a lot to think about! Hopefully it's the easier option.

2. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Adira: definitely take upstairs in pieces. We always remove drawers before moving dressers. Do you have sliders? Those help move furniture once you have it upstairs.

3. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

Me and my allegedly small 27 wk bump!

4. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@BandDmommy: @winniebee: ahhhhh people and their mouths....lol
    I truly think both you ladies look fabolous!!!!!

@BandDmommy: when I get that my belly is huge I just smile and say yep she is getting big and healthy!!!

@winniebee: ummm don't take this wrong, but your belly is not small, I think you look perfect for 27weeeks, your all belly....maybe that is what they ment?

5. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@MrsScallop: awww I'm sorry you couldnt get a good picture! I'm praying next time you can and all is well!

6. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: you look great!

7. winniebee

@FaithFertility: haha I don't! I was just surprised last night people kept saying how small I was! I'm pretty sure I'm about the same size I was at around 30/32 wks last time.

8. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

So I had my 3-hour test this past week and failed, which means I guess I'm joining the GD crew. It was Friday though, so I've yet to schedule an appointment with the dietitian to see her (or I guess his) thoughts specifically, but we already hit Whole Foods up this weekend to stock on better snack options. But I guess we'll see how it goes. At least I know I'm not the only one having to deal with it though...

9. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is well. I haven't been around much recently. Don't know why really. I'm getting a bit fed up. I have been told that I can't work now as I'm a substitute teacher and my agency don't want me to be sent to new schools now I'm in my 3rd trimester (it's all about health and safety). I'm trying to keep busy and I REALLY shouldn't complain about it but it's so dull not having anything to do. I don't know how people with no jobs fill their day. My house has never been so clean! On the plus side, after about 30 viewings we have sold our house which is fantastic. Hopefully we will be moving soon! I emailed my solicitor on Friday to tell him that I'm full term in 8 weeks so he needs to hurry up!

10. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Miss Ariel: sorry to hear but there seems to be great GD support on this thread!!

@Mrs.Lilac: Congrats on selling!! Take this time to relax as much as you can! I'm a teacher and some days I am already soooo done!!!

11. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

I promise to do a full update later and read what everyone's written, but I just wanted to pop on and say I passed my glucose test!!!!

12. Adira

@MrsScallop: Such a bummer the baby wasn't cooperating for your ultrasound. Hopefully everything is okay. And yay about the crib! That's exciting! We haven't gotten ours yet.

@babypie: Congrats on passing the glucose test!!! That must be such a relief, especially since you had to deal with it last time around!

@winniebee: I have a friend at work who's 20 weeks and she isn't even showing yet. She's been getting grief from people too. So annoying!! It's like we're either too small or we're too big, there's no winning! And your bump looks right on track to me!

@BandDmommy: WTF - some people are just rude. My bump is bigger than yours and I'm due after you! I think you look just fine!

@winniebee: @BandDmommy: Good idea about getting the dressers upstairs!!! I think we'll have to do that!

@Miss Ariel: Awww, sorry you failed the glucose test. But at least you're in good company. Hopefully it's not too bad.

@Mrs.Lilac: Oh wow, that really sucks about the job situation! I kind of feel like that's discrimination though... can they legally not let you work because you're pregnant??? Congrats on selling your house though!!!

13. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Adira: Yay, congrats!!!! I hope I do too my office sais no news is good news, but I hate that, sooo I'm calling tomorrow just to make sure

14. winniebee

@Miss Ariel: oh man that sucks. You will have a lot of great support. From this thread!

15. winniebee

@Adira: that's good!

16. Adira

@FaithFertility: Hope you passed too! My office posts our results on-line (securely), so I was able to check and see that I passed. Hope you get good news when you call!

17. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@Miss Ariel: So sorry! As others have said, at least you have good company here! I hope you don't find it too difficult to manage.

@Adira: Congrats on passing!

@Mrs.Lilac: Sorry about the job situation I hope you are able to find things to fill your time and feel productive. Congrats on getting your house sold though! That must be a relief.

@winniebee: You look great!

@FaithFertility: My fingers are crossed for you!

18. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@FaithFertility: my OB says the same thing. So annoying...

19. winniebee

Finally ordered nursery furniture today! They quite 6-8 wks though last time I recall it arriving in a month. I am still looking for a chair but haven't been looking too hard should get on that as well.

20. winniebee

@Mrs.Lilac: seems pretty unfair to me! Sorry I wish you could work and feel more productive! Take advantage now though you won't have a minute to yourself for awhile after the baby comes!

21. Adira

@winniebee: That's exciting!!! I hope it arrives sooner rather than later!

So I've officially reached that point in my pregnant where I can't orgasm anymore... Anyone else having sensitivity issues?

22. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: that stinks. But congrats on selling your home!!

@winniebee: yay! Very exciting!

@Adira: um, sex hasn't been on my radar. With B being born at 34 weeks DH won't even think about...

23. Adira

@BandDmommy: Yeah, I don't blame you!!!! If I had a premie, I would definitely be avoiding any activity that might trigger an early labor too!!

24. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Adira: if I make it to 37 weeks I think DH will feel safe DTD...

25. Adira

@BandDmommy: haha, the big question will be whether you feel up to it or not at that point!

26. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Adira: no, but DTD is well not happenong too often ....lol I did last time but that was 2 weeks ago I think DH is due for a bday session....lol

27. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@winniebee: Yay, furniture!!!!

28. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

Hi ladies! I haven't been very active here lately, I've been super busy! My mom sent me bags upon bags upon bags of baby clothes that she has bought already. Seriously. Micah will not need ANY clothes. There are probably tons he will never get to wear. I can't wait to dress him in all of the cute things!

29. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@winniebee: Bump looks great! Also, I those shoes!

30. winniebee

@whenoceansrise: hehe they are rain boots it was pouring out so we went to Macy's

31. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whenoceansrise: awwwww so sweet!!!

32. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

It warms my heart to see family get so excited over LO...makes me realize how much joy they truly bring!!!!

33. Adira

@whenoceansrise: Awww, how sweet!!!

34. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

@Adira: don't know if its discrimination but they say each school I go to would have to do a risk assessment and thy wouldn't do that for a substitute. Boooo

@winniebee: I'm am definitely relaxing and trying to take advantage. Been to the gym lots too. Feels like when I was engaged and went ALL THE TIME! Now it's just something to do!

Thanks for the congrats on selling my house. Got bad news yesterday. Been told we won't get to move untl MID NOVEMBER!!!! Totally freaking out as I will be 38 weeks pregnant!!! Not ideal. Really pissed off about it as I wanted to be settled well before she arrives

35. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: I moved when I was about 30 weeks pregnant with B and it was okay. Just make sure you don't overdo it and ask for help. That stinks you aren't moving until so late in your pregnancy.

36. Adira

@Mrs.Lilac: Interesting... just seems kind of sketchy to me since the only thing holding you back is the fact that you're pregnant...

Oh man! Sorry to hear about your move date!!! That's going to be ROUGH! Maybe hire movers if you can so that you don't have to do any heavy lifting? Or get all your family and friends to come help??

37. winniebee

@Mrs.Lilac: oh man that sucks! Definitely try to hire movers and enlist family to help you unpack. It really took us only 2 weeks to get the majority of our house settled (and I have a toddler nagging at me 24/7). 3 wks later we don't have anything on the walls yet and there are a few boxes left but it's not awful.

38. Adira

@winniebee: haha, we still have boxes from when we moved in five years ago! We're terrible movers.

39. Adira

Also, I'm officially 28 weeks and in the third trimester!!! Only 12 weeks (ish) left!!!

40. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: oh no! get all the help you can!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee