Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@snowjewelz: hahahaha baby brain I swear I saw north west...lol

2. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@FaithFertility: yes! I have eclipse ones in my sons room that work really well! I was lured towards some gingham ones in pbk but I don't think it's worth it since baby's room has 4 windows!

3. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Our plans are taking B out to neighborhood party then trick or treating. Not sure what activities we have on tap for weekend. MIL leaves early Sunday. I'd like to get curtains hung in nursery, pack and plays set up and some other misc items. One of our friends just got hospitalized at almost 26 weeks and I think it's given DH a kick in the pants to get things done. I'm also going to put together hospital survival kit. Poor girl is there until she delivers.

4. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: I'm holding off on double stroller till after Xmas. We are looking at getting double BOB.

5. winniebee

@BandDmommy: yeah people love the double bob! We already have a single running stroller which we are going to keep but I'm thinking a double bumbleride. It can also be used as a jogging stroller and can fit into doorways of stores. We have a Phil and teds that has a second seat but we leave that at the lakehouse.

6. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: I love the BOB! I use it more than our actual stroller.

7. winniebee

My son made me do it!

8. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@winniebee: Oh man, I LOVE it!!!! I wish I had gotten a shirt like that!!

9. winniebee

@Adira: it's more for him haha! He is so excited and keeps saying "mama you the pumpkin!!!"

10. Adira

@winniebee: As long as someone's loving it!

11. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@winniebee: Aww that is amazing!! Ha, I wasn't going to dress up, but I totally would have worn a shirt like that today!! Too cute. And I love that your son is loving it

12. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: cute!!!

13. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@BandDmommy: I need something to kick DH in the butt too! I want to get everything done asap and he's still meandering around!

@winniebee: Aww that is so cute!

14. Adira

So I know I'm being petty and ridiculous, but I'm kind of annoyed that my in-laws are going on vacation right around when the baby is due. It's not like we need their help and they would just come for a quick visit at the hospital after the baby is born anyway, so nothing special, but I'm annoyed anyway.

15. winniebee

@Adira: that would annoy me too, unless it was something that had been planned for a long time (like before they knew we were expecting).

16. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@FaithFertility: Have a wonderful shower!

17. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@BandDmommy: Best of luck to your friend! 26 weeks must be scary . My DH needs a kick in the pants too!

@winniebee: I love the shirt!

18. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@winniebee: that is too cute!

19. snowjewelz

@Adira: We do not need a reason to be annoyed

20. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

Tonight we are going to TorT for a bit with C in the neighborhood. I think tomorrow our Christmas tree is likely to go up. And then it's just more organizing and cleaning around the house.

I still need to hem the drapes in the baby's room and I think I might attempt to make a crib skirt. That would involve a trip to Joann's this weekend. My husband will be less than pleased for me adding projects at this point.

21. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Happy Halloween!!

22. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

I am so over work right now. 1-1/2 hrs to go...
    We are trick-or-treating tonight with my step-daughter, she's 11 so thinking this will be her last year, although next year she can take baby brother.
    The rest of the weekend will be spent painting and putting our living room back together, and *hopefully* getting the baby room ready, now that it will no longer be 'storage'.

23. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@Adira: As much as I 'want' to just get over it I'm finding myself more and more annoyed that 2 of my 'good' friends were no shows to my baby shower. I wouldn't be so bothered by it if they had at least let me know prior, (or even acknowledged that I had a baby shower!), and it peevs me anymore that they plastered facebook with photos of their day spent horse back riding, since that's more important.
    I *know* other people's lives don't revolve around us and our babies but meh, whatever, at this point I'm just going to embrace my annoyance and use my pregnancy hormones as an excuse!

24. Adira

@winniebee: Yeah, it definitely wasn't planned super in advanced - they tend to plan these trips only a couple months ahead of time. Not that it matters! I'm just annoyed!

@snowjewelz: Good point! I'm blaming pregnancy hormones!!

@BandDmommy: Gorgeous family!! Did B enjoy trick-or-treating?

@josina: Um, yeah, there's no way I'd be getting over something like that! It's not like baby showers are planned last minute!! I mean, maybe if when they received the invitations they said "I'm so sorry but we booked this horseback riding thing and we can't cancel it!" and then gave you an awesome gift, I'd be for more forgiving!

25. winniebee

@BandDmommy: adorable!

26. winniebee

Happy Halloween!

27. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: awwwww!! Great pic!

28. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Adira: did they just plan it? My parents are going to disney the last week of November but if I go into labor early, B is going to disney with them. I'm sure B is pulling for D to be born around that time so he can see Mickey.

29. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: How did T enjoy trick or treating? @Adira: B LOVED trick or treating. He loved knocking on doors and saying "Happy Halloween."

30. snowjewelz

Hope all mamas and LOs are having a good time! My dog and I are hiding in the basement

31. Adira

@winniebee: Looking good!!!

@BandDmommy: I don't know when they planned it, but it was recently.

32. winniebee

@BandDmommy: he looooooved it! He said trick or treat and happy Halloween to everyone and loved all he "spooky" decorations. Bedtime was interesting. Bc he kept trying to run downstairs for more candy.........

33. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: oh my gosh.. Bed time was rough! B was so hyper he literally broke down crying when we told him it was bed time.

34. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@FaithFertility: hope you have a great shower!!!

35. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@BandDmommy: so cute!

36. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@winniebee: I love it!!!

37. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

There were so many cute little monsters running around my neighborhood today! I can't wait for Halloween next year!!!

38. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

Our C post TorT with her full cauldron. She did really well and melted down at bedtime (which was much too late) just as I had expected. Tomorrow we start Christmas Tree decorating appears to be on the agenda.

39. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@MamaG: oh my gosh!!! I love her expression. She looks wise beyond her years

40. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@magnolia: thank you. She is certainly too smart for her age which makes parenting challenging at best.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee