Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@littlek: Yeah, I definitely think you could use that with either a boy or a girl!

2. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@littlek: I agree that it's gender neutral - you definitely see boys and girls clothes in the traditional print. Would be so cute with a red hair bow!

3. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

One of my pregnancy apps says "you might start feeling more hungry at this point." Ha ha ha ha ha. Try 18 weeks ago.

4. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@winniebee: haha, yeah really! Although I have been starving at night more than usual lately. Between dinner and bed I am an eating machine!

5. Adira

@winniebee: @MrsScallop: Seriously! I feel like I've been hungry since I got the positive test! I eat ALL the time!!!

6. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

Ahh, I'm so behind since I was away for a long-weekend wedding in CA!

@MrsF: I hope everything resolves itself!!

@littlek: Who are you using for your maternity & newborn photos?? I am having the hardest time narrowing things down! I have a suggestion from a friend who I was hoping to use a while ago for just a couples photo session, and it looks like she does newborn photography too, but was curious about any other suggestions in the area!

@snowjewelz: So glad your anatomy scan went well!

@cheert16: Eeek, congratulations on your girl!!!

@Adira: Congratulations!! Yay for brothers!

@littlek: Yep, definitely gender neutral. And how cute is that little outfit!?

@winniebee: HA! Awesome. Some of the things my apps tell me really crack me up.

AFM, we had the anatomy scan today! We don't know the gender yet - we asked them to write it down and put it in an envelope with a picture. We'll open it together tonight at a nice steak restaurant. Ahh I am so impatient!! That envelope is burning a hole in my purse. I was so so tempted to say eff it and just find out at the scan, but I think it'll be nicer and more intimate this way. Hopefully no one minds if I start randomly crying in the middle of the restaurant (happy tears, of course! I'm so excited either way).

Otherwise, the anatomy scan went well! They said everything was looking to be on-track, measurements look great for between 20-21 weeks (I am 20w4d today). Heard the heartbeat with the doppler too - in the 130s. So, I'm happy! Just looking forward to finding out what this bebe is so I can stop calling it "it"!!

7. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

And updates, since it's been a little while! Please tell me if I missed anything since I've been gone. Boys are still beating the girls, but not by much!

December Mommas

November 26: MissyBear (#1 )
    November 27: MsMini (#2 )
    November 28: snowjewelz (#1 )
    December 1: MamaG (#2 ), MrsF (#2 )
    December 2: josina (#1 )
    December 3: Sandy (#2 ), luv2beamom (#1 )
    December 4: theotherstark (#1), mrsmangomochi (#2 ), aegie (#2 )
    December 5: Magnolia (#1 ), genarator (#2 ), AngelicOne (#1 ), ustechie (#2 )
    December 6: littlek (#2 )
    December 8: cram88 (#2 ), Mrs.Lilac (#1)
    December 10: Miss Ariel (#1)
    December 13: cheert16 (#2 )
    December 14: faithfertility (#1)
    December 16: Adira (#2 )
    December 18: MrsD (#1)
    December 19: MrsScallop (#2)
    December 21: whenoceansrise (#1), winniebee (#2)
    December 22: babypie (#2), brawly (#2), shimmer (#3)
    December 23: MrsJX3 (#1 )
    December 25: Allison (#2 ), Mrs. Tea (#2)
    December 29: mrsbookworm (#2 )
    January 1: oliviaoblivia (#2)

Appointments

July 21: littlek (anatomy)
    July 23: winniebee (anatomy), Magnolia (anatomy)
    July 25: Mrs.Lilac (us)
    July 28: faithfertility (anatomy)
    July 30: littlek
    July 31: MrsD (anatomy), winniebee
    August 1: Allison (anatomy), snowjewelz
    August 4: AngelicOne, MamaG (OB)
    August 6: MamaG (MFM)
    August 7: whenoceansrise (gender)
    August 12: sandy (anatomy #2), josina
    August 13: snowjewelz
    August 15: winniebee, Adira
    August 22: theotherstark

Team Girl
    MamaG
    genarator
    littlek
    mrsbookworm
    snowjewelz
    Sandy
    aegie
    cheert16

Team Boy
    MrsF
    Magnolia
    AngelicOne
    cram88
    mrsmangomochi
    MissyBear
    luv2beamom
    josina
    ustechie
    Adira

Team Green
    MsMini
    Allison
    MrsJX3

8. Adira

@theotherstark: That's so fun how you're doing the gender reveal with your husband!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

9. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@theotherstark: Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!

I also can feel her kick more often now! I still don't really pay much attention if I'm out & about or busy during the day but they are def more defined and I know what they are now!

10. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@theotherstark: excited for you! I'll post the photo info on your page.

I just got back from anatomy scan, still a girl! :). She is measuring a few days ahead and weighs 13 ozs.

11. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@theotherstark: So sweet, can't wait to hear ♥♥

12. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@littlek: beautiful baby girl!

13. Adira

@littlek: Great picture!!

14. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Adira: He really wanted to do it that way, and I thought it sounded nice!

@snowjewelz: Me neither!! And it's killing me that it's just there in the envelope, 5 feet away from me And yes, I love feeling the super strong kicks/punches/flips! So fun. It was crazy being able to feel him/her moving around while we could see them on the screen!!

@littlek: Awesome - thank you so much! And what a great shot of your little lady We got a similar profile shot today with his/her hand up by the face. So sweet! So crazy how big they've gotten compared to earlier ultrasounds.

@FaithFertility: Ahh, I can't wait either!

15. Adira

@theotherstark: You'd better be whipping out your phone in the middle of dinner to update us!

16. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Adira: Ha. We are planning to surprise our parents/close friends with the news, probably this weekend (we told them we wouldn't know until August), so I will definitely have to spill the beans to HB since I won't be able to hold it in!!

Still trying to think of how to do it - they all live on the West Coast, so we're trying to think of a cute way to let them know via text. Thinking of just tying a colored ribbon around our pup's neck and sending them a pic to see if they catch on.

17. Adira

@theotherstark: That's fun!! I just called up my mom to tell her, and Hubs hasn't even told half his family!! He's like "Eh, I'll tell them when I see them."

18. winniebee

@theotherstark: eeek! exciting. you have some will power!

@littlek: sweet baby girl!

19. littlek

@winniebee: I'm excited for your US this week!!!

20. winniebee

@littlek: i have a feeling i won't be able to sleep tomorrow night!

21. littlek

@winniebee: Any gut feelings? We took B to the appt today and he pointed at my tummy and told the technician "baby" but he kept pointing to the screen and saying "water."

22. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@winniebee: I know! But I would never forgive myself if I peeked before my husband saw it! Ah, I can't wait for your u/s on Wednesday!

23. winniebee

@littlek: LOL! I can't bring T to this appt...I'm glad you got to take B!

24. littlek

@winniebee: We were there for 3 hours!!! Baby girl was not in the right place. B did fine the first hour but the last 2 he was restless. Poor DH.

25. littlek

@winniebee: We were there for 3 hours!!! Baby girl was not in the right place. B did fine the first hour but the last 2 he was restless. Poor DH.

26. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

Since we're talking about gender reveals, thought I'd share the photo I took for ours. I posted this on facebook the day before in b/w and let people post their guesses, so fun. Of course the super observant noticed that 2 ribbons were curly, and 2 weren't and figured it out!

27. Adira

@josina: So cute! I love it!

28. winniebee

@josina: super cute

29. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@josina: super cute and I love that you posted it in b&w first to take guesses.

30. snowjewelz

@josina: Cute idea!!

31. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@josina: That's adorable!!

32. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@theotherstark: Ah, I can't wait to find out what you are having!

17 more days until we find out! Although, I am about 90% sure it's a boy. Just a feeling!

p.s at 18 weeks I still haven't been able to feel any movement!

33. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@josina: so cute!

34. littlek

@josina: cute idea!

35. snowjewelz

@whenoceansrise: Oo I would be so interested in seeing if your hunch is right! Don't worry about not feeling anything; I think I've felt like once or twice since 18 weeks but I was never even sure. Only starting from 20+ weeks that I can actually feel them, and more often!

Oh man, I'm not feeling so hot today, I hope nausea isn't rearing its ugly head! I saw a post earlier that m/s can come back, I hope I'm just off for this one day!

36. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@josina: this is just adorable

37. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whenoceansrise: I'm with you we go a week from today and I'm dying DH thinks boy I truly don't have a hunch!

I just posted a poll on feeling baby move, I really don't fell anything either!

38. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@theotherstark: so excited for you to find out! Also, yay for a great scan

@littlek: beautiful!!!

@josina: cute!

39. littlek

@theotherstark: how was dinner? Update???

40. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

It's a boy!!! My husband and I are both so excited

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee