Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014: What's in a name?

1. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@MamaG: I also like Kaylee!
    @Adira: I like Logan Matthew better! Good choice!

2. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@whenoceansrise: Thanks!

3. cram88

cherry / 232 posts

Ohhhh a name thread! It's not set in stone but our little boy will probably be Emerson Jack, Emery for short!

It's been so difficult to pick another boys name that we love as much as our firsts!

4. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@Adira: Cute!

We still can't figure out middle name haha. I want to make it Kara Joy, b/c Kara in Greek means joy, but then DH is like, then it'll be Joy Joy?! The other contender has to do with her sibling... It would only really work if her sibling is a girl too lol

@cram88: Love the name, esp Emery!

5. Adira

@cram88: Love Emerson!!

@snowjewelz: You shouldn't have told your husband what Kara means! I like Kara Joy!

6. snowjewelz

@Adira: He is the one that came up with the name lol I was like, can her middle name be TBD till we have #2 and can confirm its a girl too?! lol

7. Adira

@snowjewelz: I think you're going to have to just pick a name that doesn't depend on a sibling's gender! Sorry!

8. snowjewelz

@Adira: Yeah, at least we got time! And worse case she just doesn't get a middle name, or it'll be her Chinese name!

9. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@snowjewelz: My BFF's name is Joy, so I am partial to that name.

10. Jax

pea / 6 posts

@adira - I love Logan Matthew! It really goes well together.

11. Adira

@Jax: Thank you!! Now I just need to get Hubs to just say "Yes, that's the name!" so we can be done with it!

12. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

Any new name announcements to be shared? Has everyone settled on a name? Any undecided?

13. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@MamaG: Yes we finally have a name. It'll be M@tth3w 3ver3tt. (replace the 3's with an E)

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee