Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2017 moms!

1. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@Tanjowen: I'm pretty all over the place with hormones. I'm ragey buy also crying. I started crying during one of hgtv home reno shows

2. mybell208

coffee bean / 45 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm so sorry

3. mybell208

coffee bean / 45 posts

What is your favorite thing to snack on when you feel semi nauseous? Mine is goldfish crackers but I'm looking to branch out.

4. Run2shore

cherry / 100 posts

@lilyofthewest: I am so so sorry. I cant imagine what it must be like to have to go through this. You are in my thoughts.

5. Run2shore

cherry / 100 posts

@mybell208: I love Annies Cheddar Bunnies. Or plain saltine crackers. I have been struggling this pregnancy with the nausea

6. Run2shore

cherry / 100 posts

Had my 8 week appointment yesterday. Still two heartbeats, and midwife confirmed di/di twins. Feeling optimistic. My next appointment is @ 10 weeks.

7. Tanjowen

nectarine / 2521 posts

8 week appointment today and heard a strong heartbeat and measuring right where we should! So relieved I cried on the table. Due December 4th, and I go back the end of May at 13 weeks for another ultrasound and to meet the practice's midwives.

8. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@Run2shore: @Tanjowen: congrats!

9. Tanjowen

nectarine / 2521 posts

@Run2shore: Yay for a good appointment! And twins, so exciting!

@Eko: Thank you!

10. starchild

cherry / 235 posts

Hello everyone! Brand new here, figured this was a good place to get started...

EDD: 12/27 based on last period, but based on when we tried, I'm certain it will be later

First child? Yes!

Any symptoms? Honestly, nope. I felt a little bloated when my period should have come, but then when it was three days late I tested.

Who have you told? His parents and my best friends

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? Shock and excitement and anxiousness! It was our first try, so while we're unbelievably happy, we were not expecting it to be so sudden. A little overwhelmed realizing everything I don't know and need to figure out now just about being pregnant itself. And that feeling that I assume is the common for first time parents: wow-we will be responsible for this tiny little person!!! Amazing. But mostly just can't wait to get into the doc's in two weeks and hear a heartbeat!

11. Tanjowen

nectarine / 2521 posts

@starchild: Congrats and welcome!

12. mybell208

coffee bean / 45 posts

@starchild: Congrats!

13. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

Anyone feel like they are showing already? Second time mom here and just over 5 weeks I'm showing. This is ridiculous

14. mybell208

coffee bean / 45 posts

I read second time moms usually show sooner.

15. Tanjowen

nectarine / 2521 posts

I had pink spotting last night. Trying to not get worked up but I'm really worried. It did stop. I'm out of town but coming back in today and calling my doctor. I keep reminding myself I heard a good strong heartbeat a week ago

16. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@Tanjowen: aww hang in there, I'm sure it's nothing!! Sending you good vibes!!!

17. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@Tanjowen: I'm sure it isn't anything serious!

18. Tanjowen

nectarine / 2521 posts

@chypmunk: @Eko: Thanks ladies. Just called my doctor and they don't seem concerned, just told me to take it easy. I wish they would do an ultrasound but I will just have to try to stay positive and temper expectations until my 12 week scan.

I keep reminding myself the odds are heavily in my favor after hearing a heartbeat.

19. mybell208

coffee bean / 45 posts

@Tanjowen: I hope everything is okay!

I'm trying not to freak out either but it's hard with my history. A few days ago I had discolored discharge, back ache and a drop in symptoms which before has always been a bad sign. I have my 8w appointment tomorrow so we will see.

20. Tanjowen

nectarine / 2521 posts

@mybell208: I hope it all goes well tomorrow!!! It is very hard to not freak out, I agree. Hoping for good news for you.

21. kayla0416

apricot / 275 posts

Hey ladies! Those of you that are second(or more)-time moms, how is this pregnancy comparing to your first? My first pregnancy I had a little bit of nausea/fatigue but it was totally bearable - this one is completely kicking my ass. And I'm not even 6 weeks! (will be Thursday). For the last week I've had constant nausea, am so tired, and generally just feel like I've been hit by a truck. I'm dreading what the next 8 weeks are going to be like if it's already this bad. And thanks to hormones, I get so emotional when I think about it! I hate that I've been slacking a bit at work, and I haven't been as fun playing with my daughter as I used to be. I know a lot of you are probably going through the same or worse - thanks for letting me whine.

22. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@mybell208: how did your appointment Go?

@kayla0416: My symptoms are so much different this round. With my first it was mostly fatigue. This time it is everything I'm waves. I have some days where I'm nauseous, then indigestion issues, sore boobs.. It's going down and checking off every possible box. The fatigue is always hard. I went to bed at 9 and took 2 naps today.

23. Tanjowen

nectarine / 2521 posts

@kayla0416: The fatigue the first few weeks sucked. I napped everyday and went to bed at 9 pm. At 9 weeks, I'm starting to gain a little more energy, but I wear out fast!

The nausea is getting me more than anything. I don't remember having this much in prior pregnancies.

24. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mybell208: thinking of you. Thread stalker for sure.

25. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@mybell208: How did you appointment go?

26. starchild

cherry / 235 posts

Thank you for the welcome!

Sending good thoughts for you both, @Tanjowen: and @mybell208:!

27. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

How is everyone doing? I had a dream last night I was having twins and now I'm dying for my appointment. I really don't want twins.

28. tramdoof

coffee bean / 31 posts

@EKO I am totally with you. We had our appointment a few weeks ago. Clearly, no twins, but I am still having very vivid dreams that I am having twins. My husband thinks its hilarious. He is all for twins [that we're not having], but I just think about the daycare costs in the DC area and have a small panic attach.

29. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@tramdoof: that's funny! Twins run in our family so on my first pregnancy I was like if it happens we can make I work, but going from 1-3 I'm petrified of. I'm still worried about how to take care of an infant and toddler

30. Tanjowen

nectarine / 2521 posts

@Eko: I was convinced it was going to be twins, and asked the ultrasound tech a few times that it was just one, right?! And I'm not opposed to twins, but I too am nervous about handling two kids alone, much less 3.

I'm about to have to move into maternity pants at almost 10 weeks. Second baby bumps apparently happen a lot quicker than I realized!

31. mybell208

coffee bean / 45 posts

@Eko: @knittylady: @mrskansas: @starchild:

Thanks for the love ladies, truly. My appointment did not go well unfortunately and I'm already starting to miscarry. I really really was hopeful this time (between my bouts of pessimism, right?). I was looking forward too, to being preggo w/my best gal @mrstal - but at least I get to be there for her (i mean TWINS, right!) I'm wavering between bouts of being semi-okay to bawling, but I know I'll be okay in the end. I wish everyone luck and maybe I'll be on here in the future. I think I'm going to go for testing before getting pregnant again (that was the plan this past time around, but then the pleasant surprise). Love to you all

32. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@mybell208: I am so sorry

33. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@mybell208: I'm really sorry to hear that I understand what you are going through and wish you a physical and mental speedy recovery.

34. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@Tanjowen: I'm sitting over here at 6 weeks and definitely feel like they will be broken out before the month is out.

35. Tanjowen

nectarine / 2521 posts

@mybell208: I am so sorry.

36. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mybell208: I'm so sorry. Please pm anytime. Much love and healing time thoughts to you.

37. starchild

cherry / 235 posts

@mybell208: I'm sorry. Hugs and support!

38. starchild

cherry / 235 posts

@Eko: I'm a twin and I'm 31... so just gonna hold my breath over here!

39. mybell208

coffee bean / 45 posts

Thank you everyone

40. Run2shore

cherry / 100 posts

@mybell208 I am so so sorry. Take time to grieve and be kind to yourself.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee