Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Clementine12: A line is a line, right? Did it have any color? Oh, I so hope it IS a true BFP! 🀞🀞🀞 Good luck with tomorrow's FRER! I'll be checking in to see an update. 😁

2. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

@Sams Mom: ok - don't judge me too harshly for thinking this may be pos

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Clementine12: I see what you're talking about. I'll doctor it some when I get home.

There is never any judgement! I peed on 6 tests because of a blue dye evap I should have known better about

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Clementine12: When I zoom in and play with the colors on my phone, I can definely see "something." Of course, I do not have the 75-POAS photo filters Sam's Mom does (* I swear she needs to go into some sort of media field. πŸ˜‰) so I cannot tell you for certain it is. I can't wait for tomorrow's test!

5. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani: y'all are both sweet and dangerous haha

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Clementine12: "Danger" is my [3rd] middle name. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Couldn't resist.

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Clementine12: @Kaohinani:

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: exactly! I used a green-blue filter and could see something on the same axis. "Something" is definitely there. I am curious if it presents differently in person than in the photo.

9. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

I definitely see more than the photo but not a lot. It's early to test and on a wondfo...oy

10. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Kaohinani: sweet test numbers! Although still frustrating to be told β€œyou’re perfect, you should be pregnant”. When you said you were doing iui yourself I googled it. Sounds crazy! But also cool. So they just give you the washed sperm and hubby inserts?

@Sams Mom: I think things are dragging on the board now because everyone else is pretty much at the end of the month for poas. Plus it’s getting to busy Christmas time for events and shopping and all that!

11. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Clementine12: I see a little something too. I also feel like no one judges on a poas board. That’s what we came here for people. We came to pee on stuff and look at other people’s sticks that they peed on. We’re a big group (or small) of weirdos obsessed with pee, lines, and pregnancy. πŸ˜‚

12. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

@Petitduck: hahahaha love this - so true!

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: Thank you! What you googled is an option but not quite what DH and I are doing at this time. This cycle we are doing a natural and home IUI mix. The home IUI kit is an ejaculate kit in which DH leaves a sample in and then we [basically] Turkey baster it up past my cervix toward the uterine cavity. At home kits do not get as far up as clinical IUI. We will be alternating days: So BD-ing one day, home IUI the next, then BD-ing, and so on. This cycle is also unmedicated. Sperm lives longer near the cervix due to nourishing CM; however, if one has scant or hostile CM, it is counterproductive. The purpose of this cycle is see if my CM is the issue by attempting to bypass the cervical opening and most of the CM during a couple interludes and to see if a BFP is resultant. Fingers and toes are crossed. 🀞

14. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Kaohinani: oh, interesting!

15. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: cool - never heard of this!

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Totally unrelated to POAS but my husband is looking up how much a pet raccoon cost πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ God help me

17. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: 🦝🦝🦝 oh hells no. 😳

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: he wants some kind of ridiculous pet... A pig or a raccoon or a skunk (descented) πŸ™„

We have a dog, 2 cats, and my cockatiel (he makes me take sole responsibility for the bird)

Told him no trash pandas!

19. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: how about a 🐒 or a πŸ¦”? The are both kinda cute and exotic and not prone to carry rabies πŸ˜–

20. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Hysteroscopy went well today. My RE removed a small polyp and said that everything else looks completely normal πŸ‘
    Apparently I woke up from anesthesia and asked if I was pregnant yet and then started bawling so there's that πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜«

I also started metformin on Wednesday. That first night I had some stomach issues but I'm already up to 1,000mg and feel fine, thank goodness

I have a follow up appointment with my RE on Jan 4 to see what the next steps are.

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: @Yellowbeach:
    I miss so much going to bed early! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Reading the conversation between you last night has me laughing so hard! A raccoon, seriously?!? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: What wonderful news that your Hysteroscopy went well. 😁 I'm glad it was uncomplicated and that they were able to remove an offending polyp. Hopefully, it will lend to great things (* BFP) in your up-and-coming cycle! 🀞

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Paranundrum: Where have you been hiding? I'm checking in with you. I know you probably won't respond until Monday but know you are missed.

24. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Double this morning on the OSOM and FRER. Starting to lose hope. I know it’s still early enough to develop a but I’ve also been having cramps that feel just like AF is knocking on the door x 3 days now. At least I work all weekend so I can not entirely fixate on POAS.

25. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Oh and here’s my chart - but keep in mind I’m still injecting progesterone which artificially will hold my temp up.

26. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: ugh, super bummer. You are right though, there is still hope. I hope work keeps you distracted

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I am sorry that today didn't afford you more hope. There is a very faint shadow of sorts on the OSOM, which may be the start of something OR it could be nothing at all (* just an indent or a shadow). As for the cramping, I had cramping an entire week before I got my BFP with my DS so, one never knows. Do not discount anything. πŸ˜‰ As for the progesterone and elevated temps, there still would be some variation (dips and downward trending ever so slight as it cannot decend forever πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚) and, at the moment, you are on an upward trend which is still encouraging. You are still super early. Perhaps take a day or 2 off from testing and try again on the 11th. I'm holding out hope on this one.

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: boo! But still early, so I'll take the pee pressure back 50%.

@Kaohinani: he's ridiculous, I keep telling him when we buy land and build a house (last move I plan on) we can get a weird critter... But not now! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

AFM: I'm 14 dpo, not feeling crampy anymore, just nauseous. If I don't start by tomorrow morning I might take one more test πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Oooh, I'm hoping tomorrow's test is a lucky one!!! 🀞😁

P.S. You get a critter-house at any point and I need to see pictures! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

30. Mrs. B

pea / 7 posts

I went back to my RE today and my follicles are growing. Yay! One more Gonal-f injection tonight and trigger on 12/11. Excited that we got some good news and keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP, that would be the best Christmas present!
    Cycle Day: 12
    TTC Cycle: 1
    Ovulation Date: Not sure ( I don’t typically get periods unless I’m on BC)
    POAS Date: 12/26
    Baby #: 1

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Mrs. B: That is FANTASTIC news! πŸ˜πŸ‘ I am hoping for spectacular things ... My fingers shall be crossed for you. 🀞

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Page 21 update -
    β›„πŸŽ„ December 2018 POAS πŸŽ„β›„

11/28: Petitduck -
    12/1: Lazb -
    12/2: Blythe -
    12/2: Paranundrum
    12/3: JessieMuller88
    12/4: Sam's Mom
    12/5: Kaohinani
    12/7: Clementine12
    12/12: Yellowbeach
    12/17: Creativemomma15
    12/24: Bananasareyellow
    12/26: Mrs.B
    12/28: Paranundrum
    12/31: Youboots
    12/31: Kaohinani
    1/2: Blythe
    TBD: Autumnmama79, MrsKansas, Rswan18

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈAmazingly Supportive Cheerleaders
    - Karenbme
    - Mamabear87
    - Bhbee
    - Skinnycow

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Ok, so you know you can feel yourself start? I've gone to the bathroom twice thinking I've started and it's just an over abundance of clear watery CM πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: That could be something lucky IF it is something out of the ordinary for you. CM production increases just before AF AND after implantation so you have a 50-50 chance; however, if it is atypical for you, it may be something to keep an eye on. 🀞

35. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

6dp5dt and another BFN this morning. πŸ˜” Going to use the days leading up to my beta on Wed to enjoy the snow ❄️ coming our way today. I work today (should be slow) and am off Monday-Wed. I think just playing in the snow with DD will heal my soul a little.

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Wait, so, technically, you are only 11 dpo, correct? I understand that BFPs at 8, 9, 10 dpo are commonplace; however, BFPs at 12, 13, 14 dpo (even after IVF cycles) are just as normal. 🀞 Don't throw in towel just yet. I am glad that you are keeping busy though. Playing in the snow with DD sounds like fun. 😁

UPDATE - So, I went onto my RE's page, along with 4 other pages (2 studies, 1 IVF site, and 1 article on IVF success from the center for reproductive health) to find that the majority of IVF positives (especially those that did not use a trigger - not sure if you did or not) will not see a BFP until 13 dpo or later which is typical of most natural conceptions as well (since 12.5 dpo is the average for natural conceptions). None of the sources noted the level of MIU for testing.
    I hope this data was helpful. πŸ’œ

37. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@yellowbeach: I don’t know what the days concert to. Is it 11dpo like @Kaohinani: says? If it was me I’d wait until Wed morning to test and try to β€œforget” to use morning pee and test until then. I hope it’s just still too early for you. And if it is 11dpo, hats super early and many people wouldn’t be getting a bfp or would only have a squinty squinter right now.

38. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Sams Mom: I hate that feeling. Haha. But hopefully it means good things.

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

CD4 -
    3 day super light AF, now the spotting begins πŸ˜’ ...
    Hoping my endometrial lining is thick enough by OV πŸ™πŸ€ž.
    Keeping hopeful we won't need IUI although I am grateful it is an option.

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I love snow! A storm was supposed to hit us yesterday, and it just slipped right over us ☹️. I even ordered a new snow suit for my son since he's outgrown his last one 😭.

@Petitduck: @Kaohinani: I didn't even test this morning. I know my period is coming, I've peed on 7 non internet cheapie tests this month. So the wait is on.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee