Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2018 POAS

1. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

Well DH has a fever and is most likely getting the flu (he works at a hospital and has been exposed too many times to it this year so it was only a matter of time) we may be out this month if he’s not feeling better soon. My opk are finally getting darker so I think I’ll O by the end of the week.

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@yogifish: I think it likely is different for everyone. If your cycle is back and regular I'd think you're likely ovulating which means you should be able to get pregnant

3. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: if it was me I'd bd anyway but I suppose you have talk hubby into it 😂

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsMom: oh man, sorry he’s sick. Hope he can pull it together for a quickie lol

5. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yogifish: I’m still nursing my youngest, only morning and night. I actually just stopped tandem nursing my almost three year old, but am hoping to be able to continue with the baby.

6. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MrsMom: oh no! That's the pits. I hope it's just a cold. I had a cold earlier this week and dh didn't want to do it while I was sick. So, I missed a good 5 days of trying. 😒

I usually feel ovulation pain and didn't this month so I'm feeling bummed, wondering if it happened.

7. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: i only feel it sometimes. You're likely in the game still!

My in laws are here and just making me crazy. I love them but having them stay with us always stresses me out. My fil used my instant pot lid to cover bacon and ruined both my pan and the lid. I'm supposed to o today and I'm just so over life 😭😭

8. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I had an almost positive opk today, I think it would probably be positive this afternoon, but I can’t get a decent hold. I’m already addicted to peeing on sticks, it’s a true addiction

9. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: Omg. I'm so sorry! I law stress is so hard. And people just don't think!

@LAZB: those sticks drive me crazy..

10. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

Thanks ladies, luckily he seems to already be doing better and said he’s still up for the challenge

11. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@LAZB: all I can think about is peeing on a stick lol, I’ve started testing twice a day now thT they’re finally showing a change.

12. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: oh gosh, I wouldn’t be able to handle that! Luckily our family lives close enough that they never stay long. How long are they going to be around?

13. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I took this one tonight, but had to leave for a family dinner before it dried. This is it when we got back 2.5 hours later. Would you call it positive? It doesn’t really matter, just entering info into fertility friend

14. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@LAZB: *almost* I would say you are probably 1-2 days from your surge.

15. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@LAZB: pretty close but not yet. Mine looks pretty close to yours tonight.

16. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MrsMom: how often do you test with o-strips?

17. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: @MrsMom: thankfully they left for the airport this morning. They usually just stay the weekend since we're only an hour flight. I much prefer to visit them but they usually come here in the winter as phoenix is nice

@LAZB: i find once they are dry they all look pretty positive. I wouldn't trust the one that had been dry that long

18. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: mine have actually been mostly drying lighter, interesting.

I took another this morning and it was a clear negative. I’ll take another this afternoon though since they tend to be darker then

19. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: I'm pretty sure the opks are designed to make us slightly insane. It doesn't surprise me that they dry different for different people

20. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Marfi: YAY! to you!!!

21. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@LAZB: I always find that my positive is a GLARING positive, like came up before the test line and stole all the dye lol. So I always felt like if I have to ask myself if it's positive, it's not.

22. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

8 dpo today. Feeling a bit nauseous...

*I will not test. It's too early. It's just progesterone. I will not test. It's too early. It's just progesterone.* -on repeat in my head

23. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: it sorta works right? And statistically implantation won't happen until 9dpo and negatives are super depressing!

24. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: thank goodness!! I'm glad they're gone.
    @BadgerMom: early symptoms are so hard to handle! Don't do it...yet!

25. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

Hi Ladies. I just got back from my appointment and they want me back tomorrow - that's a shocker. One of the follicles stayed about the same but the other grew to 17.5. My lining is 6.9. I really hope the other catches up so I have two. I feel a little disappointed and emotional. This is so draining! 😢

@BadgerMom: Don't test yet, 8 DPO is too early! 🤞

26. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Mrs Lavender: so much to you!! Grow follicle grow!!

27. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Mrs Lavender: Good luck. I hope tomorrow brings much better news.

28. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

I just got back from my OBGYN apt. We talked about our timing, my charting, my cycle, etc. She recommended skipping the in-house fertility options that their office has—which surprised me —and to go straight to an outside RE. I managed to snag an apt. for Feb. 19, so we'll see the RE then. I have a working diagnosis of endometriosis that's always been rather vague ("well, you have some symptoms!"), so that'll probably be talked about and I might finally get some concrete answers to that. For years I've operated never really knowing if I had it or not. If anything comes out of this, at least it'll be clarity on that. I'm thankful we got the RE apt. so quickly, but also feeling nervous about what they'll find.

29. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@afc061018: That's nice your OBGYN was honest in saying you should go straight to an outside RE. February 19th will be here quick. What are your symptoms of endo? Have you ever had a lap done? I was told that's the only way to truly diagnose endo. I was shocked when I was diagnosed with PCOS. I mean I guess I had some symptoms but it was not what I was thinking they would discover.

30. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: I think you’re right!
    @BadgerMom: I’ve actually never had a glaring positive! And I’ve had three kids, so you’d think I’d calm the heck down lol
    @Mrs Lavender: good luck tomorrow!
    @afc061018: glad you got an appointment pretty quickly. I have stage 4 endometriosis, and have still had three successful pregnancies, so even if you have it, all is not lost! THe only way to diagnose is through surgery, so if it comes to that, they will hopefully clear you out and that will help

31. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Mrs Lavender: My periods have always been painful to the point of being debilitating (missing school and work). Constant diahhrea, lower back pain, night sweats. When I was in my 20s, it was excruciating and the only relief would be to lie on a cold, hard floor or pace my apt. all night (I used to wonder if this was what labor felt like). I went on BC that only gave me four periods a year, which really helped, but I've been off of it for two years now and my last AF was pretty painful. I've never had a laparoscopy, but it was mentioned today that it was a possibility, so I'm mentally preparing myself for it.

@LAZB: Thank you for sharing this!! That makes me feel better and gives me some hope that if it is endo, it won't keep us from having a little one.

32. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Ginaandcorey: right now i'm testing twice a day (morning & afternoon) around CD10 I was only testing once a day.

33. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@Mrs Lavender: !! I hope tomorrow goes well.

@afc061018: interesting turn of events. Your periods sound awful. I hope they can find some answers for you - Feb 19 is not far away.

34. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm glad you'll finally have some peace for a while.

@Mrs Lavender: Hang in there! it's goo d that they want you back tomorrow right?

35. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@LAZB: I have to wait at least 10 min for my wondfos to settle but it’s obvious when I have a positive even after it dries. It’s patchy but still darker. I would guess you’ll get a positive today.

@BadgerMom: so I tested again this morning at 12dpo and finally got decent squinters on the cheap tests, but still pretty squinty, so I say definitely hold out to test. Also now I’m sitting here wanting to tell everyone and feel like I shouldn’t until I at least miss my period!

36. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@afc061018: That sounds awe full! I also have Endometriosis and something called pelvic congestive syndrome which was all very painful. I had to go on BC for years to help symptoms. When I was engaged my OB recommend getting pregnant can significantly reduce the symptoms and they'd have a 50% chance of returning, but i just couldn't bring myself to do it so early. I ended up on Zoladex, a hormone blocker that basically put me in menopause for 6 months and I was pain free. But when it came time to try and get pregnant I had to have another lap to clear my tubes and clomid to start my ovulation again. So I think starting with the RE will give you some answers and a Lap can maybe clear your tubes if needed. My route took a different turn all because I wasn't ready to be a mom when they wanted me to. There's a lot of things a RE can do to help you!

37. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: your friend is my newest hero. Peeing into the foil packets is genius. I think I've finally figured out how to read these things. Looks like I'm in the TWW.

38. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

OPK's are driving me insane!! Yesterday they were finally darker, then this morning it's back to being lighter....I really hope I O. If not my Dr said he'll put me back on Clomid but I was really trying to avoid it.

39. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Ginaandcorey: Peeing in the foil packets is genius!!! so much to you!

40. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: It's so hard not to tell anyone and everyone when you're so excited!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee