Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Wow, the board was rocking with comments yesterday and last night (when I was busy or asleep) but super dead this morning 😢😢😢 ... I'm starting to believe everyone avoids the board when I'm on. πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ #irony πŸ˜‰

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Page 15 Update:

β„πŸ«πŸ·πŸ’• FEBRUARY 2019 POAS πŸ’•πŸ·πŸ«β„

2/4: Clementine12 - (October mama)
    2/10: Creativemomma15 - (October mama)
    2/11: Chuckles
    2/13: PhillyBaby2013 - 🀞
    2/14: FuzzyPeaches - 🀞
    2/18: Bees_knees
    2/18: MrsKansas
    2/19: Yellowbeach
    2/20: Paranundrum
    2/22: Sam's Mom
    2/22: Kaohinani
    2/24: SweetCaroline

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders:
    β€’ BhBee
    β€’ Lazb
    β€’ Karenbeme
    β€’ Jessiemuller88

@phillybaby2013: & @FuzzyPeaches: Any updates?

@Paranundrum: How are your BBTs today?

3. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: No not you - I know When I work a day shift I am lucky if I am read posts nevertheless reply and respond to everyone’s posts. So I tend to save them for the evening. But I am usually at least reading during the day. #donttellmyboss

@SamsMom: I’m glad I’m not the only one who talks about my POAS girls with DHlike I do my bestie.

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Thanks! I was half joking and half serious [with the irony that no one is ever on when I am] πŸ˜‰ I, absolutely, understand that people are busy or may not have time to respond to my lengthy posts. Oh, and don't worry, I won't tell a soul you frequent HB while at work. 🀫 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: πŸ˜‚ flicking the bean, clicking the mouse, playing DJ, menage a moi, self love, solo time... Are we on the same page yet? 😬

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Gotcha! I figured that was what it was, (That is why I asked if it has anything to do with a "coochie" catcher. 🀣), but didn't want to place any bets on it.

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

My analytical and extremely curious mind is at work again. 🀯😳 So, a super-TMI/personal question to anyone who decides to respond (Side note: I feel like I'm a young teen asking a "Truth" question while playing Truth or Dare! πŸ™„πŸ˜‰πŸ€£):

How often do you click your mouse (MB)? ... And, do you notice the frequency changes during different stages of your cycle or if you are BD-ing like a fiend?

These questions were prompted from Sam's Mom's comment about "flicking the bean" and Yellowbeach's comment the other day about sexual self-indulgence. 😳🀣 I'm just curious (more from a statistical and comparative standpoint πŸ€“ than out of being nosey 🀭). Forgive me πŸ™ if anyone is offended by my line of questioning.

8. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: My chart is pretty jaggedy this month and the temps overall are on the low end, but are not falling yet. It's 9dpo.

I feel like I miss half the fun too and it's a bit lonely when I'm at work in the morning and it's 9am in my time zone (GMT+2) and I know nobody will be online for hours. But hey, nobody forced me to become part of a community where everyone else is about 7 to 9 time zones away.

9. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Hello everyone! Sadly bad news over here. My first beta was only 12 yesterday. And this morning the test is essentially back to a squinter (lighter than yesterday) so it’s definitely a no go.
    I’ll still be cheering the rest of you 🀞

10. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that.

11. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Thanks for all the support πŸ’•

12. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I’m so sorry. I know what a roller coaster this all is, and I hate you are going through it again. Hugs.

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'll play πŸ˜‚ it's usually only a thought in my FP closing in on and during fertile week, and then frequency depends on husband's schedule

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: are you doing repeat betas? I am the eternal optimist, and just because a test is lighter day to day doesn't mean you're out.

I hope you're not out

But if that's what happens, I am sorry πŸ˜”

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I'm so truly sorry to read of your low HCG levels. 😟 I was hoping and praying for the best. Will you be retesting to see if the levels rise or fall? Did you use the same MIU tests every day? (Sorry for having so many questions.)
    Thank you for always being an amazing cheerleader.

@Paranundrum: You chart looks really good and I'm super excited that you've made it to 9 dpo with high temps and no spotting. I'm hoping THIS cycle turns into you BFP! 🀞

@Sams Mom: Thank you for responding. I find I'm most receptive a few days after AF ends, intermittently during OV and the days counting up to it (probably because I'm marathon BD-ing with DH), and less interested with both intercourse or manual stimulation during the TWW (probably because I'm sore and because the TWW stresses me the eff out! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£). I wonder how much other ladies deviate from your and my responses.

16. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Ugh. I'm so sorry. I don't know if you'll feel the same, but I have felt like the earlier the chemical ends, the easier it is for me to deal with emotionally.

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@paranundrum: it looks good still, and that's great there is no spotting!

I'm still hoping this is the "I was about to see a doctor, but ended up pregnant" month.

18. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I'm sorry

19. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

what tests from Amazon does everyone recommend? I refuse to buy FRER anymore. BFNs look even more white on those and they are expensive.

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Just got done working with a client and had to check HB.
    While waiting for her, I was reading up on follicle and ova development and found an interesting article (* I know, it is not a scholarly journal entry or a study ... I must be slipping! 🀣). The article is on the corpus luteum, development, defect, and what it means for a woman's cycle. Of most interest to me was that it mentioned infertility, recurrent pregnancy loss, and thyroid disorders (including low thyroid production, Hashimoto's, and iodine disorder). Most of us have one or two of all three SO I thought I'd share:

https://www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/corpus-luteum

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mrskansas: I like the Pregmate ones. They are wider, which makes squinters easier AND it's easier to decipher varying levels of darkness on OPKs.

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: reading this when I get a chance

23. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: yes will do another beta on Saturday to confirm.
    @Kaohinani: yes I was using frer in AM and dollar store in PM (lol!) I think I’ll just stop testing now and hope AF comes ASAP.

@Chuckles: that’s definitely true. This was definitely the quickest determination I have had! The other two chemicals I have had both were pos on digital and didn’t resolve completelyuntil almost 5w.

This way I can just get back to the things that make me feel better (crazy exercise and wine of course πŸ˜‰)

24. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@mrskansas: have you tried dollar store?! They are clearly picking up as early as frer for me and I find easier to read! I’ve never had an evap If I read during time period (but find Evaps occur even at 15min or so so need to watch the clock for sure)

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: If I am not using FRER, I use the following HPTs:
    Sure Predict strip (10 miu), One Step strip (10 miu), and OSOM cartridge (10 miu for blood serum, 20 miu for urine). I will include links.

β€’ Sure predict-
    Twenty SurePredict(TM) 10mIU Super Early HcG Pregnancy Tests https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GUSJ3MC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ZBUzCbF4EE4NZ

β€’ One Step (not the most amazing but cheap and does the job) -
    30 x Pregnancy Test Strips Early Detection Tests One Step 10mIU FDA Approved https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016WOS270/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_bDUzCb8K3PFDC

β€’ OSOM (I use the combo, but the urine tests are the same HCG MIU)-
    Genzyme HCG Card Pregnancy Test, 25/bx https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00095VIV6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_bFUzCb4Y09D36

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Crazy exercise πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Όβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Ύβ€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ and wine 🍾🍷πŸ₯‚ ? ... You are my kind of person! Those are 2 of my favorite things as well!

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

28. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Kaohinani: thanks! I ordered the Sure Predict ones.

I'm 7 dpo today and they will be delivered Sunday (9 DPO)

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: Awesome! πŸ‘ I like them because they present clear results (positives and negatives) and are wider strips than most HPT dip sticks. The price is nice as well! πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. What day are you going to test? 9 or 10 dpo?

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: @Yellowbeach: and @Paranundrum: I forgot to post my chart earlier. You are my chart buddies so, here goes:

I know every cycle is a new chance, but considering decent early temps, the timing of the oops and the fact I had been on gonadotropins, what do you think the chances are for a BFP this cycle (beyond the 50-50 yes/no)? I'm unable to find statistics for all 3 variables (high post ov temps, day of intercourse, AND the use of a gonadotropin without trigger). πŸ˜’

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Not sure, but in 2 days when you've hit triphasic, I'm going to apologize in advance for all the hinting at peeing on a stick I will be dropping.

32. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Kaohinani: To be completely honest, I'm sure I'll test Sunday at 9 DPO even though out of four pregnancies I've never seen a + that early.

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you for the warning! 🀭 I will forgive you for the harassment in advance. 😘🀣

@mrskansas: 9 dpo isn't too bad for testing. 😁 It is ONLY 2 days before your stated POAS date... Beaides, anything could happen and you could end up with your earliest BFP to date! 🀞

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: late chart share too. I think TD will adjust me up for today's temp. I had a negative OPK, CM is drying up...

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Very exciting! πŸ‘ I do hope TD assigns you a higher temp, you've got to get this cycle going so you can pee on stuff! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚ You will be 7 dpo on your POAS date!

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I don't think I'll pee on a stick until 8 dpo, 7 is early for even me

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: So, I'll change you to the 23rd.

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

β„πŸ«πŸ·πŸ’• FEBRUARY 2019 POAS πŸ’•πŸ·πŸ«β„

2/4: Clementine12 - (October mama)
    2/10: Creativemomma15 - (October mama)
    2/11: Chuckles
    2/13: PhillyBaby2013 - 🀞
    2/14: FuzzyPeaches - 🀞
    2/18: Bees_knees
    2/18: MrsKansas
    2/19: Yellowbeach
    2/20: Paranundrum
    2/22: Kaohinani
    2/23: Sam's Mom
    2/24: SweetCaroline

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders:
    β€’ BhBee
    β€’ Lazb
    β€’ Karenbeme
    β€’ Jessiemuller88

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Probably not 100% accurate, but, for the ladies 10 and + days dpo, this "probability of pregnancy calculator" is fun to do. I find myself playing with Countdown to Pregnancy calculators every cycle during the TWW becauseπŸ€”, yeah, just because! πŸ€ͺ🀣

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/probability-of-pregnancy-calculator.php

40. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: Thanks! We'll see pretty soon. I should start spotting (or not, if I'm lucky) on Monday at the very latest, probably tomorrow or Sunday, if this cycle is similar to all my previous ones.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee