πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ:
    β€’ BhBee
    β€’ Lazb
    β€’ Karenbeme
    β€’ Jessiemuller88

Let's keep the February BFPs coming! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€ž

2. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@fuzzypeaches: yay! I’m so happy to see your test today! A friend of mine started out with a super faint and slow progression, just like yours, and she is 20 weeks now! 🀞

3. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Jessiemuller88: oh my goodness I am praying so hard that is true for me too πŸ™

4. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@fuzzypeaches: eek it’s way darker today!! Fingers and toes and everything crossed for you! Did you say when you were having another beta?

5. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@fuzzypeaches: OMG your test from today looks so much better! Hopefully the serial levels confirm that everything’s fine.

@Kaohinani: Sorry to see about your hand, but your chart looks great!

6. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@bees_knees: I went this morning πŸ™ I am checking for results like every 20 min 🀣 I’m at a baby shower this morning actually so I was hoping for good news to get me through it without a meltdown lol.

7. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@fuzzypeaches: ah! Let us know ASAP! πŸ™πŸ™

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: Thank you (for the hand sympathy), and -- thank you (for complimenting my chart)!

9. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Excited to see your darker test today! I hope your beta levels rise well!

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: o man, baby showers, so exciting and so sad. Hopefully you get good results (I'd be checking every 20 minutes too 😬)

I'll admit, the day my patient portal started letting you log in with your finger print was a game changer! πŸ˜‚

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I'm going out of my mind waiting for your betas! 🀯πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚ I check in every 15 minutes so I don't miss out! How dare they do this to US! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

12. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Thinking of you! Fingers crossed!

@Kaohinani: How is your thumb??

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Glad I'm not the only one crazily checking for πŸ‘ beta results

14. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

I've been silently following along. Not too much to say. I'm 2dpo. For whatever reason I needed to take a step back this month, I didn't take a single OPK. This killed part of me because I normally WANT ALL THE DATA, but the other part of me just wanted to chill the eff out.

Now I'm researching the latest and greatest nausea remedies because, duh--data. I had horrible nausea last time and I need something to research during the TWW.

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SweetCaroline: everyone needs a break sometimes, otherwise you end up extra crazy.

Research all the nausea!

I'm in about the same boat as you, 3 dpo with cramping, nausea, and sore boobs... Not that any of that can be baby related this early πŸ˜‚

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: Thanks, hun! It is still sore but I'm sure it will be fine. πŸ‘

As for taking a step back ... we all have to a one point or another. Hey, so many of us has conceived on NTNP or "relaxed cycles," that, who knows, it could end up that you get a big, gorgeous BFP this cycle! πŸ€žπŸ€ Also, you know you are in the right place for data junkies... You've got Sam's Mom, Yellowbeach, Karenbme, and me all on this board so you are in awesome company there! πŸ€“πŸ§πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: *LOLOLOL*. You and I literally JUST spoke about all the early non-symptoms! πŸ˜‚ Between the cramps, nausea, zits, and the sore Bbs, you and I are the "most pregnant NOT pregnant yet" ladies around ... Now we can add SweetCaroline to the group!

Also, yes, I have been checking in waaaaay too much to catch FuzzyPeaches betas! 😁🀞🀣

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Yellowbeach: Does your DD do this?

https://globalnews.ca/video/4961087/kids-adopting-british-accents-after-watching-peppa-pig

When T used to watch it, she would stutter then snort! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ€£ A legit habit for her. It became too much for my poor DH and he forbade her to watch it in his presence any more! πŸ˜‚ I think he would have preferred the British accent. πŸ˜‰

19. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@SweetCaroline: oooo tell me what you come up with for nausea remedies. I got morning (all day πŸ™„) sickness BAD all 3 times until 20 weeks or so 😩

20. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@SweetCaroline: totally get the wanting a more relaxed cycle, but also feeling like you need all the data! I’m somewhere between 7 and 9 dpo and even though it’s a real long shot that I conceived this month (we weren’t trying but drank too much wine and missed using a condom once around the right time) it’s KILLING me not to know exactly so that I know when would be reasonable to POAS. What did people do before the internet/smartphone apps/etc???

I keep repeating to myself, β€œI’m not pregnant, I’m not pregnant...” AF is due Thursday, so hopefully I’ll know then. Or if my boobs get sore, that’s a dead giveaway for me.

21. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

I’m dying lol. Still nothing.
    I think maybe bc long weekend it might be delayed?! (Until Tuesday?!? Fml)

22. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: hahahaha
    Maybe now that I’ve written that it will show up πŸ™ Murphy’s law etc

Ps I was talking to my cousin and she was saying something about β€œmΓ©nage a moi” 🀣 which thankfully I understood thanks to you guys! Lol! I’ve never heard that and now I’ve heard it twice

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: glad to be of service πŸ˜‚

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I hope they don't make you wait until Tuesday!... My little heart πŸ’— can't take it! 😟 I am NOT a patient lady! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

25. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Kaohinani: I know right?!?!?! I might actually combust.
    I’m hoping some poor soul is working this weekend in the lab!!!

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: 🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞 I'm hoping so as well! They can pay the poor sap overtime but I NEED to know if your beta has doubled... If not, I'm going to have my phone in my hand (constantly checking in) until Tuesday! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: for the most part the lab never closes. Now they might not rush a beta πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ, but they're open. (One of my besties works in the lab)

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I am realizing that the POAS boards are the most active boards on HB! Between POAS (OPK & HPT), chart updates, convos on TTC and TWW, and misc chitchat about the most random stuff, we make for a helluva busy board! πŸ’»πŸ“±πŸ’¬πŸ—¨πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ I blame myself and Sam's Mom for the majority of the random chitchat (although Yellowbeach, Paranundrum, and a few select others [no names πŸ˜‰] are guilty, too!) 😘🀣

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: the due date boards I creep average about 12-13 pages by the time babies start coming πŸ˜‚

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Yeah, we definitely have a "problem." πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: *drumming on table with fingers βœ‹* Still here and waiting... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

32. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Ugh, waiting on results is so hard. Do you know if they put it in stat or not? When I was getting serials for my ectopics, the stats usually came back in like 6 hours, but if they didn’t put it in as stat it took up to a day. If you got it done at a hospital the long weekend shouldn’t be a problem though. I got results on July 4th last year.

33. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

34. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

I definitely appreciate this board for more than just POAS conversation. Unfortunately HB isn’t nearly as active as when I first joined, but I can always count on you ladies for comic relief, commiseration, cheerleading and empathy when needed. β€οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒβ€οΈ

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Awe. 😊😊😊 That was so sweet!

36. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Oh, and I diagnosed three unplanned unwanted pregnancies today and helped another woman who is in the middle of testing for a potential trisomy diagnosis. A trying but rewarding day overall. Oh and I’m proud of myself that I haven’t tested yet (way too early). Go me. 😜

37. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@yellowbeach: that’s the hardest part for me. I’m usually good at separating myself from patients but it seems like I’m running into pregnancy crisis of various kinds every day and it just kills me lately. Ugh.

Still nothing here 😒 I think it’s the long weekend. Unfortunately I can’t use the hospital labs because they are not connected to the patient portal (πŸ™„ welcome to Canada lol) so I am using yeh community lab but I don’t think they run 24/7 the same way.

I can’t rmember who asked me on the previous page but it was sadly definitely not STAT! I think the only person who feels this is an emergency is me 🀣🀣🀣

Omg I’m going to lose it! I’m spending the day refreshing the portal and then googling stories of low beta and faint lines and feeling crazy AF.

38. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Omg and sorry for taking over this board today 🀣 but I love these threads! It reminds me of the old hello bee and why I loved it so much πŸ’•

39. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@fuzzypeaches: don’t worry - you are definitely not the only neurotic one in this board. About 10 min after posting about managing to not test I was feverishly googling β€œFRER 8DPO” which is what I’ll be tomorrow. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

40. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@yellowbeach: and what did you decide.after that Google search?! I'll be 8dpo next Friday and I Rreeaallyy want to test then. I can probably wait until Sat AM/9dpo, but that's it.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee