Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 POAS

1. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@Phillybaby2013: I also test early...so if you're looking for someone to talk you out of 8DPO...it's not me GL!

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

All of you "early testers" and POAS-addicts crack me up. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

P.S. I am changing my POAS date from my b.day to the 26th since IDK when or if I will OV this cycle. πŸ₯Ί

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Page 8 update -

β„πŸ«πŸ·πŸ’• FEBRUARY 2019 POAS πŸ’•πŸ·πŸ«β„

2/4: Clementine12
    2/10: Creativemomma15
    2/11: Chuckles
    2/13: PhillyBaby2013
    2/14: FuzzyPeaches
    2/18: Paranundrum
    2/18: Bees_knees
    2/19: Yellowbeach
    2/22: Sam's Mom
    2/24: SweetCaroline
    2/26: Kaohinani

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders:
    β€’ BhBee

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@bees_knees: I'm just glad to have a fellow addict πŸ˜‚ @Kaohinani: is not on my wavelength on that front 🀣🀣🀣

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I been burned one too many times by the POAS flame πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. 3 years of burn ... I'm jaded. (@Paranundrum and I are on the same page with this.)

6. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Don't worry - I'm your POAS partner in self-torture. I start POASing 5 days before my posted POAS date. As if there's anything good that could ever come of that.

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I've tested as early as 6 dpo πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ line what the hell do I expect to show up πŸ˜‚

8. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: excited you go it in in time 🀣🀞

I need to come back and read more thoroughly so I can reply more, but just checking in to say hello

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Hi, hun! We have missed you here on the "Board of Insanity (& POAS)."
    πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€£

10. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: lol, thanks I’ve been trying to distract myself lately, but wanted to swing by

11. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@bees_knees: @Kaohinani: @yellowbeach: @Sams Mom: @Phillybaby2013: Thanks for the congrats ladies! I'm feeling a little skeptical but kind of excited. I'm really anxious to test tomorrow and picked up another test at the store today. We'll see!

12. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

I'm silently keeping up! BD time over here. Picked up some FRERs and a few Walmart cheapies today. Sick of winter and trying to be optimistic! Dreaming of spring!

13. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@yellowbeach: Same. I don't even know why I pick a date *facepalm*

@Sams Mom: LOL you have me beat! I think the earliest I've done is 7 DPO...BUT TO BE FAIR, I've gotten a BFP at 8 DPO soooo it's really not *that* much earlier. Right?! haha

On that note...what do you guys use for cheapies? Fairly certain I have some wondfos stashed but they are def expired. I was supposed to get some HCG strips with my Pregmate LH strips but they didn't send the right package (no HCGs )...so I'm in the market!

14. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

Good morning ladies.... here’s my photo update of my tests from today. I wish they were darker but I am only 13 dpo... I’m excited but nervous because of our loss. I think I need to call my OBGYN today, she mentioned doing bloodwork right away this time around.

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Still cramping BUT, I may STILL be in the game. My temps went from 97.10Β°F to 98.01Β°F (* Let's hope TD let's me to keep it!) And our "oops" happened 2 days before the huge dip yesterday (which could be have been my OV).

@Creativemomma15: I am ready to be wowed by your HPT this morning! I am very excited for you.

@SweetCaroline: I am soooooooo sick of winter as well. Living in the south, mine isn't nearly as bad as most people's experience, but the colder temps and shorter days do put me in a kinda funk. On a positive note, Spring πŸ₯€πŸŒΊπŸŒ» begins next month (* March 20th!) so it is about 5 weeks away (soo close, especially bc Feb is only 28 days this year)!

@Bees_Knees:
    For a 10-miu strip test, I use Sure Predict AND One Step. For a 20-miu cartridge test, I use OSOM (* both the Urine and Combo - they both are 20-miu for urine but the Combo is also 10-miu for blood serum) ..
    . Oh, and of course, FRER (6.5-miu). I purchase all on Amazon using Prime so they are delivered fairly quickly. FRER are an Exchange, CVS, Walgreens, or Target purchase. πŸ˜‰

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@creativemomma15: You read my mind and posted! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ Those are nice lines! Try not to worry (some embies build HCG slowly) and definitely call your OBGYN.
    So exciting! πŸ˜πŸ‘

17. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Kaohinani: thanks! I could hardly sleep past5! Excited to test again! I’m trying not to worry but it’s a little hard! I’ll feel better as the lines get darker. I only have 2 more tests though

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@creativemomma15: I get you. As the line become darker, the anxiety eases.... While I wasn't like that with the 2 full-term pregnancies I had, I'm pretty sure I will feel that way if I ever see two lines on a test. Maybe take a test in 2 days (so the HCG at least has 48 hours to build)? And then the 2nd 2-3 days later ... Oh, and I want to see them posted so I can live vicariously "the BFP life." πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Paranundrum: How are you doing? Was OV confirmed?

@FuzzyPeaches: How are you holding up? I hope well.

@Sams Mom: How are your temps today ... any rises?

20. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@creativemomma15: Congratulations!!!

21. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@bees_knees: Ugh how could then not send the hcg strips??? Painful. I use Wondfo for my cheapies. Also got a few OSOMs recently. Not quite as cheap but early detection and not as $$$ as FRER.

@CreativeMomma15: Lines look great! πŸ“ˆ

22. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@creativemomma15: congrats those lines look good! It’s hard after loss but I bet they also will look darker once dry! Sending you all the sticky vibes

23. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Kaohinani: @SweetCaroline: @yellowbeach: Thanks ladies! I got a call in to my OB and they are making me come in for an appointment before ordering labs. I can only get in on Wednesday because of snow in my area. I’m doing my best not to worry about that being β€œtoo late”. Patience and not worrying are not my strong suit with this!!!

24. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@bhbee: Thank you!

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@creativemomma15: 🀞

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: still hanging out in the FP. My husband went home improvement crazy last night l. So instead of vegging like I wanted to and then distracting the child so we could sneak a BD in... We painted, rearranged, and cleaned the great room. AND put a new facade on the fireplace

Don't get me wrong, it's all beautiful, it looks great, buuuuuuut I told him when we left for Lowe's that this was just a supply run and I'm NOT painting tonight...

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: 🀣 We need to bring you guys over here to help me with my "upgrades" for the house! DH revamped my laundry room 2 weekends ago (brand new cabinets and fixing the paint) but we haven't moved forward with any other updates. I really want to put the tiles down in the LR and paint a feature wall or 2.

P.S. I have a feeling that we will both OV late(r) this cycle.

Added, my chart for your viewing pleasure:

28. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

@creativemomma15: beautiful lines! Congrats!

29. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

@bees_knees: don't know if you saw my earlier post but I've been using both Wondfo and Easy@home and those easy@home tests were squinters while the Wondfos were obviously pos. I'll avoid them in the future.

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm thinking O should be confirmed for you on CD 16 as long as TD leaves your temp alone. That is crazy late for you!

AFM, forgot my work OPK again! I had the tiniest amount of EWCM earlier... Soooo I'm thinking O on Wednesday?

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ€” I know, if I did, indeed, OV it was SUPER late for me. It may be good though (even with the "prophylactic oops"😳😳😳) and I may have a chance at a BFP (hopefully not with higher order multiples, though πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ).

As for you, I'm hoping you OV soon! 🀞 Since you are thinking you will have a mid-week OV, are you thinking of a changing your POAS date, or is the POAS addict in you going to start on CD9 (or earlier! 😯)? It is quite a bummer that you forgot your mid-day OPK. πŸ˜” Maybe start keeping a stash at work? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: meh, we'll see how it plays out πŸ˜‚ might pee on a stick 8 dpo... πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I'm anxious to get home and test after FINALLY having since EWCM

33. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@Clementine12: Good to know, thanks! I've always used Wondfos too and had really great luck with them!

34. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@creativemomma15: yay! congrats!

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: Was today's temp higher than yesterday's?

36. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Feeling crappy today and hoping for crosshairs tomorrow.

I’m bummed guys - poor DD turns two tomorrow but got sent home from daycare today with a fever. She’s acting fine, but I guess I have to cancel her pizza party planned for tomorrow night? I have a custom made Peppa Pig cake waiting for pickup and 2 dozen iced and decorated cookie favors. πŸ˜”

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: o man! poor baby. Sick sucks, but on your birthday!? That's just not cool.

I hope it's a short bug if anything. Could she be getting her 2 yr molars? My son always got a low grade fever with teeth.

38. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@yellowbeach: Dang! Bummer that she is sick. Can you postpone it a day? Or reevaluate in the morning? (but send out a text disclosing the fever, just in case parents want to skip out?)

I just had to do that with DS's party. All 3 of ours were sick (just colds) so I made sure to tell parents. Most still came, but I def didn't judge the ones that stayed home!

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Awwwe, I feel you. G was sick (with a serious respiratory infection and needed antibiotics and cough meds) for his birthday in 2017 and had a stomach bug for New Year's eve (his bday) in 2018. We had to cancel BOTH gatherings and I felt terrible for him. (He rarely gets sick but December always gets him!) Poor, baby!

P.S. your chart is looking decent. If you have another increase tomorrow, you will be "golden." 🀞

40. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@bees_knees @samsmom @kaohinani: the thing is - she’s not febrile now that I have her and has no symptoms at all of being sick. I wonder if they interpreted her jet-lag fussiness as illness. I’m tempted not to cancel unless I document a fever or see any signs of illness myself. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee