Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I mean, you're the professional in this situation ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Jetlag probably doesn't translate well to toddler.

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Since you know what to look for AND you are her mother, I'd trust your observation. Also, you know what is best as her mother. If you feel she is fine and will happily partake in a birthday party, do not cancel.

3. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

Hi, ladies. Hope everyone is well and feeling good this month. Congrats CreatveMomma! Fingers crossed that you get good news from the OB.

Iโ€™m not officially TTC again yet, but we played a little fast and loose with our birth control this month (thanks, wine). It was only once, and about three days after my normal O day, but I peed on an OPK to reassure myself the next morning and it showed positive. They usually show positive for about 2 days for me so itโ€™s likely our slip up was somewhere between O-1 and O+1. Iโ€™m hoping for a because Iโ€™m not ready to go through another loss, but making embryos has never been our problem. Iโ€™m trying not to stress DH out, but I def need an outlet, so Iโ€™m hoping you ladies will put up with my crazy again.

4. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@karenbme: There should be a sign over the door to this group that reads "All crazy welcome." Glad you and DH are doing ok. Glad to have you back.

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@karenbme: of course you're always welcome, we missed you! This month seems to be the roulette month! Kaohinani had a condom oops with a shot at an entire little league team at risk. Yellowbeach is tempting fate with an egg retrieval on the books. And surprisingly I haven't done anything to roll the dice yet because I'm chicken shit and avoiding the RE

6. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@karenbme: welcome!

@Sams Mom: LOLLLLZzzzzz!!! You're not chicken shit!

DH and I maybe just BD'd while DD was across the hall being her bedtime annoying self...running her mouth and complaining (thirst, flashlight, etc.). "Shut up, let's do it before we change our mind and she's an only child!"

7. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Sorry but, LMAO!

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I need to throw in a "I'm hoping for 1 and not a litter" before kaohinani reads this in the morning ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SweetCaroline: chicken shit/don't want to drive 450 miles round trip to see an RE... tomato/tomato (everyone better read that right)

10. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: And the funny thing is... the way the BFPs are rolling out for Feb vs Jan...

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I knoooooow, if chuckles (since she's on deck) gets a BFP I'm just going to start planning my birth announcements for my November? baby

12. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Hey ladies!
    8dpo and BFN ๐Ÿ˜’ I have actually always had a bfp at this time with my stickies so feeling kind of out now even though I know early.

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: you still got time lady! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Every pregnancy does it's own thing, so hopefully it's just too early.

14. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@Sams Mom: Your earlier post is hilarious Unfortunately, I can't contribute to worrying about many bfp's. I'm out for this month. Cycle day 1 for me. The one silver lining of recurrent loss is that I'm a little relieved I don't have to worry about another miscarriage yet.
    @fuzzypeaches: It's early! You never know. Did you have early cramping or other symptoms with your bfps?

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Chuckles: o nooooo! I'm sorry. That is a bright side at least ๐Ÿ˜ฌ.

I feel like I'm in Follicular Phase purgatory over here even though I'm not even late for normal O.

16. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: @Sams Mom: Thanks, ladies for the warm welcome. Letโ€™s hope we all get what weโ€™re looking for (and no one winds up with a litter ๐Ÿ˜‚) out of this roulette-style month. It seems like I missed some big things happening for several of you. Looking forward to hearing about it over the next couple weeks. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

17. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: @Chuckles: thanks ladies Iโ€™ll try again tomorrow although obvs I should wait longer lol

Iโ€™m on progesterone this time so who knows whatโ€™s going on! I mostly feel crazy ๐Ÿ˜œ

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: o man, the progesterone crazies is legit! I did one cycle of progesterone support, and I was a hot mess.

19. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@karenbme: Good luck? (either way? ) I know how you feel. Even though I'm ready to get my sticky pregnancy and be done with all this, I've been a little relieved to get the last two months because I'm not sure I'm emotionally ready to deal with another loss.

20. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Like others have said, youโ€™ve still got time.

@Chuckles: Sorry to hear youโ€™re out. I totally get the mildly relieved feeling after recurrent loss. We had 3 losses in 11 months, and itโ€™s just such a ringer.

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: how is the LO doing?

22. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Chuckles: @karenbme: yes I can understand this too

In some ways Iโ€™m starting to be resigned to not having another so Iโ€™m hoping I can handle whatever comes of these next few cycles and am relieved in some ways to have an โ€œend dateโ€ to the roller coaster.

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Last night's OPKs were still negative, but I finally have fertile CM. Buuuuuuut my husband is working the next couple days ๐Ÿ˜ญ

It's like I have a reverse triphasic going here ๐Ÿ˜‚

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Wow, did I MISS A LOT last night!

@Yellowbeach: I agree we should denote "All crazies welcome!" ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ Perhaps for next month's board, we will title it: "March 2019 POAS - All Crazies Welcome!" ๐Ÿค”

@Karenbeme: Welcome back! ๐Ÿ˜ You have been missed!

@FuzzyPeaches: I am sorry for the BFN. ๐Ÿ˜” I always got early BFPs with my sticky BFPs as well so I understand your frustration. To keep myself sane, I am realistic now and remind myself each one will be different and implantation occurs from 5 dpo (absolutely the earliest in a perfect setting) to 13 dpo (the latest recorded) and each with have a variable doubling rate for HCG. You still have time for a BFP.

@chuckles: I'm sorry you are "out," but I do understand your relief.

@Sams Mom: How are those OPKs looking, hun? I'm hoping you OV soon! ๐Ÿคž

@Paranundrum: Where are you? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Did you take a vacation from the board? I hope everything is okay.

As for me, I DEFINITELY Ov-ed on cycle day 16. I'm still crampy and my BBT is climbing at an astronomical rate. Affixed is my chart. You will note I discarded my temps during the heaviest days of AF as I always have elevated temps on those days and AF temps shouldn't count.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm starting to get that Clomid ovary feel, so guessing I'm a couple days to O ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I posted my chart above your last comment. I've never really had this many decreases in my FP

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I know paranundrum confirmed O right around the time you were sick, but it is odd she's missing on us.

27. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: Wow thatโ€™s a big temp jump! Do you know if thatโ€™s a side effect of the new meds or just something different this cycle? Either way, fingers crossed it keeps going up.

@Sams Mom: Your chart doesnโ€™t look that different from the pine in the background (Iโ€™m guessing thatโ€™s your average?) The patterns are more exaggerated and the dip happens on day 10 instead of 9, but it looks more like noise in the data than a significant shift to me. Iโ€™m not an expert on temping though, so idk.

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Your chart looks similar to mine in that your BBT is slowly descending instead of steadily rise or staying neutral. Weirdest thing ever. I had even gone through a ga-zillion charts on FF to fine declining BBTs in the FP and I found 2 others out of over 1000! We are destined for "weird" this cycle. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

As for Paranundrum, I am a bit worried. She never disappears with out stating that she will be going on a trip, or will be off from work so her messaging is limited.

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: I will have to ask the nurse at the REs office. I believe that my high E2 finally dropped after causing freakishly anemic BBTs and the last dip was my pre-ovulary/ovulatory dip that I always get. The rise in temps is simply due to my progesterone taking over and bringing me back to my BBT homeostasis. I DO wonder if my progesterone will run higher due to having taken injectables or if it just my body this cycle. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

30. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: I'm okay! I'm sorry, I didn't want to get you worried! (but I'm glad I have such a supportive community here!)

I have been away because I took a little vacation from work, I have such a busy month with my choir and I didn't have energy for it all. We just had a competition and won second place on Sunday and we have two more concerts and an extra rehearsal coming up this week.
    As I'm not at work and don't have to be around the computer, I have taken the chance not to be online all the time.
    I'm sorry, I should have given a heads up, but the time just flew by. I'm back at work on the 25th, so I might get online less than usual until then.

Firstly, congratulations on the good news I have missed!

My OV was a bit later than usual this cycle, on CD 16 and was confirmed on Saturday. My chart has been a bit wonky since then, I'll attach a pic. I'm 6dpo today. I also need to move my POAS date to the 20th.

31. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Sheโ€™s still asleep at 7am so thatโ€™s a great start. Sheโ€™d been waking up at 4:45-5:30 since weโ€™ve been back from Greece. Hopefully sheโ€™s feeling fine and afebrile again. I need to go get some Peppa Pig balloons ๐ŸŽˆ filled this morning and pick up her cake from a coworker at the hospital. Other than that, we should be able to chill at home.

@Kaohinani: I suggest amending it to "March 2019 POAS - All Crazy ๐Ÿ€ Leprechauns โ˜˜๏ธ Welcome!" So we recruit some good luck as well.

AFM, got my crosshairs this morning, but now Iโ€™m wondering if I need to push my POAS date back. Thoughts?

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: I am soooooooo glad to read that you are fine and have, simply, been busy. ๐Ÿ˜ It appears that February is the "late ovulation month!" I also OV-ed on CD16, which is not normal for me ... but, as we always say, "Different can be good." ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Yellowbeach: Yes, definitely, we need some lucky leprechauns to join us all! Of course, one has to "catch" a leprechaun in order to gain good luck and fortune...๐Ÿค” I don't think too many leprechauns would wish to put themselves in that position. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ As for your POAS date, I would push it back to 11 or 12 dpo (Feb 21/22) and just know that you will be testing earlier anyway. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Page 9 update -

โ„๐Ÿซ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’• FEBRUARY 2019 POAS ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿท๐Ÿซโ„

2/4: Clementine12
    2/10: Creativemomma15
    2/11: Chuckles
    2/13: PhillyBaby2013
    2/14: FuzzyPeaches
    2/18: Bees_knees
    2/19: Yellowbeach
    2/20: Paranundrum
    2/22: Sam's Mom
    2/23: Kaohinani
    2/24: SweetCaroline

Good luck, ladies!

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders:
    โ€ข BhBee
    โ€ข Lazb
    โ€ข Karenbeme

34. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@paranundrum: Glad youโ€™re doing well and have a chance to get in some vacation time. And congrats on your choirโ€™s win!

35. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@karenbme: Thank you!

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I remembered my work OPK, so that is a start. I am really concerned I'm going to miss out this cycle due to conflicting schedules with the hubs.

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm glad you remembered your work OPK! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm hoping you and DH can make this cycle work ... If (huge "if") I get KU, I want to have a preggie-pal!

38. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I think I'll test either 2/18 or 2/19... which is 10-ish dpo.

As long as I'm not pregnant this cycle we are booking our tickets to Maui in October. I would put all my money on going to HI in Oct!

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: Wow, good luck either way ... ๐Ÿค” I LOVE HI so a baby versus spending more time in HI would [almost] be a tough draw! ๐Ÿ˜‰ (* At this point, baby wins out; however, HI is REALLY close 2nd! ๐Ÿคฃ)

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

โ„๐Ÿซ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’• FEBRUARY 2019 POAS ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿท๐Ÿซโ„

2/4: Clementine12
    2/10: Creativemomma15
    2/11: Chuckles
    2/13: PhillyBaby2013
    2/14: FuzzyPeaches
    2/18: Bees_knees
    2/18: MrsKansas
    2/19: Yellowbeach
    2/20: Paranundrum