Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I wouldn't tell unless I had a positive stick πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: THANK YOU! I really don't want to say anything unless I do end up KU but DH thinks we should prepare them for the "what if." With my record of BFNs (and the oops having happened 2 days before OV), I just want to take the "wait and see" approach.

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Page 11 update:

Changing my date back to my bday since I will be CD 12 out of a typical 16-day cycle.
    Hoping for good things.

β„πŸ«πŸ·πŸ’• FEBRUARY 2019 POAS πŸ’•πŸ·πŸ«β„

2/4: Clementine12
    2/10: Creativemomma15
    2/11: Chuckles
    2/13: PhillyBaby2013
    2/14: FuzzyPeaches
    2/18: Bees_knees
    2/18: MrsKansas
    2/19: Yellowbeach
    2/20: Paranundrum
    2/22: Sam's Mom
    2/22: Kaohinani
    2/24: SweetCaroline

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders:
    β€’ BhBee
    β€’ Lazb
    β€’ Karenbeme
    β€’ Jessiemuller88

4. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Kaohinani: I wouldn't say anything either!

To answer your other question... The earliest I have tested is 7 DPO. I won't count the cycles where I tested out the trigger shot since I tested literally every day after ovulation

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: so with all the variables this cycle, are you still waiting forever to POAS?

6. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Just dropping my chart here because I’m restless. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: Thank you! Also thanks for responding to the inquiry of your earliest POAS. 7 dpo is taking the lead! πŸ˜‰

@Sams Mom: I am waiting to 12 dpo this cycle instead of my usual 16 dpo. I figure I can't allow myself to get too upset either way since (1) there would be a chance for higher multiples so a BFN would denote that it didn't happen, and (2) if I got a BFP, unless I implanted late, I "should" have a visibly viable positive by then. Looking at it in a positive light, it is a win-win situation. 😁

@Yellowbeach: Your chart looks mah-vulous (marvelous)! πŸ€” Since you didn't trigger this cycle, are you keeping your 10 dpo POAS date?

8. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Yeah - I'll be lucky to make it that long. I'm really wondering if AF won't come until the 25th as FF is predicting. It only really matters because Our retrieval cycle can't start until we know CD1. Work wise, it's better if it starts a little later (my schedule is cleared for IVF in March/April but not Feb). Downside is just more waiting. Do you think you'll last until the 22nd for your POAS date? I only ask because with the chance of multiples, you might detect something sooner. Just throwing that out there

9. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Cheers to community.

@Kaohinani: I wouldn't tell either. I'm sure you're not the first person they've seen that magically turned up pregnant Also, agreed on the win-win. I feel that way about this cycle, too--either I get to be a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding or I stay pregnant until the fall and I get to have a baby.

@yellowbeach: That chart looks beautiful Fingers crossed.

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm keeping everything crossed for you! 🀞 As for me, I thought about that as, with multiples (35%), women get earlier and harsher symptoms. We will see. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Many multiple BFPs begin about the same as a singleton. Besides, I will probably not even end up with a BFP anyway (* just going by past cycles -both medicated and non-medicated). 🀣 I would take twins in a second... triplets would be harder (I would surely have to quit working for a bit and become a SAHM) and financially tight.

@karenbme: Thank you for agreeing with me. I figure they have seen it ALL before so why jump the gun. I agree both of our situations are "win-win." How exciting that you could either end up with a BFP or a bridesmaid! πŸ˜πŸ‘

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I like how you think... @Kaohinani: you could definitely catch an earlier BFP if more than 1 but less than 3-4 takes. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Also, yellowbeach do you have a consistent LP outside of FET/retrieval cycles? That would give you a good estimate of CD1 if the ole college try didn't take.

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ€” I think it would still depend on implantation... if I were to implant with twins, the 5-13 dpo still stands. Heck, I could get triplets who all implant between 9 and 11 dpo, in which case, I could get a faint BFP between 11 and 13 dpo. OR I could just end up with a BFN. No one knows - it's all up to fate (and God) at this point.

13. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: I haven't tested in years! But I probably wouldn't test before 11-12dpo unless I had some reason to be very hopeful. Sometimes I think of testing earlier, but usually talk myself out of it.

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: You and I are very similar as I, generally, wait until AF is due/late OR I do not test at all. With the exception of a few cycles in the last 3 years when DH, bestie, or the ladies on here (* not naming any names. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£), swayed me to test earlier, I usually stand strong that I will test at 16/17 dpo.

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@paranundrum: @Kaohinani: my other name is "not naming any names" πŸ˜‚

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I didn't say it ... πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

17. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: Ha! To each their own individual style of peeing on stuff.

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@paranundrum: @Kaohinani: I tell myself every cycle, I'll just wait for AF this time... Buuuuut, you know how it turns out.

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Mainly because my impending exit of my 20s on Friday... Just curious how old everyone in camp crazy is?

I'm turning 30 this week.

20. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Sams Mom: 26!

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Yes, Friday is your day, lady! πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚ ... so exciting (I remember 30)! Now I'm closer to 40 than to 30 πŸ™„πŸ˜³ (39 the next week) ... 30 seems so long ago. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

22. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: I turned 28 in October. It's a bit overwhelming to think I have been TTC since I was 22.

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Wow, that is an overwhelming thought! I do understand the feeling as DH and I have been TTC since Feb 2016 (right after I turned 36). You are an amazing and determined woman and I look up to you and your level of persistence.

24. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: Happy Birthday! I'm 34. I'll be 35 in April. Staring down the barrel of advanced maternal age has me freaked, especially with all the losses at a non-advanced age. I know it's not a cliff, but it doesn't get easier especially if I want 2.

@paranundrum: Wow, I never would have guessed you've been trying for so long. You have such a great attitude.

@Kaohinani: Happy birthday, mama! Enjoy your 30s while you've got em, none of this "closer to 40 than 30."

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: Thank you! I "feel" younger than I am but those numbers just catch me up (especially with TTC). πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@paranundrum: @karenbme: I guessed both of you at my age, I don't know why. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Not that we're all that far off.

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

FINALLY GOT MY POSITIVE OPK!

28. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Woohoo! #giggitygiggity

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: this morning's BD might be our only shot, but well timed

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: YES!!! Hopefully, you will be able to get your dirty on with DH before his shift! πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

31. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: I still feel about the same as I did when I was 30, so I'll take it. Also, congrats! And good job slipping a BD in this morning.

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Another study, because I am bored and waiting for a client ... πŸ˜‚

Impact of ovulation and implantation timing on first‐trimester crown–rump length and gestational age
    https://obgyn.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/uog.12277

33. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: yay! Now get busy!

34. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Ahh you guys
    Have a super duper faint squinter yesterday that is still really light today. Am getting chemical pregnant vibes but trying to stay hopeful.
    I think I’m losing my mind after all these losses I don’t even really know what to think 😐

35. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@fuzzypeaches: If you want, post a pic and those of us with objective eyes will give an honest answer but your fear of a chemical is totally understandable with all you've been through.

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I would like to see your squinter, please. I understand your concern and fear over a CM. I'm hoping for the best and I'm fairly certain you will be fine. Have you had anything to drink which would dilute your urine sample?

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I'm always up for squinters!

38. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: wahooo!! Postive OPK!

39. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I'm sorry to hear this. Totally understand the fear of a chemical. Know that all of my fingers and toes are crossed for you, and that I (and I'm sure all the ladies here) would be happy to look at your lines with objective eyes. But it's good that the lines are getting darker. Hopefully you'll have a better line tomorrow.

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Phillybaby2013: how are the tests looking?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee