Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In - 07/17

1. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@alohaorchid: Hugs! What a roller coaster! Do you think that the feelings that the positive tests made you and your husband feel will change your mind about TTC again? Also, like @TheSwissWifeStyle asked, did you go to the doctor after those positives?

2. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@mrswin: Thinking lots of positive thoughts for you!!!

3. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@sweetooth: Thanks! I was hoping someone would have a better memory. Oh, Hotchildinthecity mentioned she did not want to persue treatment and she is now in the adoption process. Not sure if adoption is something you would consider.

4. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@AmeliaBedilia: just wanted to say hi

5. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@AmeliaBedilia: welcome! I've been following you for a while and we have very similar timelines and testing outcomes. I stopped posting on the POAS threads and decided to just stay here and I really like how supportive everyone is!

We have been trying 15 months and 17 cycles. My cycles have been a little wacky too. Right now I'm on CD 29 waiting for AF, but last month was a 25 day cycle with three days of spotting before AF, so I understand your frustration!!

We are set on doing an HSG this next cycle and will go as far as IUI if needed, but we will not do IVF for financial and personal reasons. DA had a sperm analysis done that my obgyn thought was questionable but the urologist wasn't concerned. He's doing a repeat SA this week, so we'll see if his numbers change. My obgyn also said my bloodwork and labs are all fine. We aren't ready for an RE and are sticking with my obgyn as long as we can.

I also left an incredibly stressful job and having this summer off has helped, but we still aren't pregnant either. I think that not being pregnant yet despite lowered stress levels, I see benefits elsewhere. My mental health has improved as well as my relationship with DH.

We are all here for you and I hope you continue posting and sharing your story!

6. winter_wonder

persimmon / 1479 posts

@alohaorchid: Wow, what a roller coaster I'm so sorry that happened. How crushing

@ameliabedilia: Thinking of you

7. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

Um, decided to test today after my earlier post on a wondfo and got a positive. Bought two tests later and it's confirmed. Ahhh!

8. AmeliaBedilia

nectarine / 2192 posts

@Boopers: OMG! Congratulations! I really appreciated your earlier post, love having someone with a similar story, and your BFP gives me hope! Did you do anything special this cycle?

9. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@AmeliaBedilia: I honestly had given up hope, not going to lie! After my DH's SA results we saw he had low progressive motility so we made sure to BD EOD from day 11 to a positive OPK on day 17, so we hit CD 11, 13, 15, and 17. I freaked out when I saw how late I got a positive OPK because my last cycle was only 25 days.

DH was taking a men's multivitamin that he saw had lots of stuff recommended to help boost motility. Not sure if that helped. We also used preseed externally and enjoyed a vacation during the first half of my cycle.

I am confident for you!!

10. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@Boopers: Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months

@Happygal: @bluestriped bee: @sweetooth: Thanks! I appreciate the support

11. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@AmeliaBedilia: Welcome, even if you aren't going to do IUI or IVF please know that you are more than welcome to post here. I think doing an HSG and Femera is a great next step.

12. winter_wonder

persimmon / 1479 posts

@Boopers: Congrats!!!! That's great

13. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

BFP
    Faithfertility: Due Date 12/17, saw heartbeat 5/1!
    LittleK
    Bhbee: saw heartbeat 5/22!
    Catchafallingstar: EDD 1/15/15
    EmilyE: BFP 5/12, saw sac on 5/20, beta #1: 79, beta #2: 226, beta#3
    TheReelDeal
    Happygal: BFP 5/15 beta #1: 36, beta #2: 238
    PastaAndPotato: BFP beta #1: 9.4, beta #2: 151, beta #3: 456!
    Snowdrop
    MrsTal: EDD: 2/7, Beta#1: 26, Beta #2: 89
    Mrs Bunchy: BFP 7/8/14, Beta #1: 44.2 Beta #2: 324, u/s 7/18
    FliegepilzHut: BFP 7/15
    GreenThumb: BFP 7/21
    Boopers: BFP 7/23

Hanging Out
    Mrs. Polish: 6 month wait list for new doctor
    Septca
    TheSwissWifeStyle
    Mrs. Piñata: using some essential oils and Vitex; seeing chiropractor and Naturopath; re-evaluating in Sept/Oct
    Leialou
    doxielove
    Kelli_Deluxe
    Sunshine1810
    CupQuakeWalk
    PurplePumps: unmedicated cycle, then start IVF next cycle
    AmeliaBedilia

TWW
    lazypanda: HSG, unmedicated cycle, acupuncture
    TheSwissWifeStyle
    Winter_Wonder: Femara, IUI#1
    BeeBee: Femara, ovidrel, IUI #1
    babycanuck

Treatments/Tests/Appointments
    alohaorchid: new RE appt in June
    MrsWin: ER 7/22 retrieved 17!, f/u 7/24
    Jenn23: IVF in late July
    Shutterbug: waiting for results
    Just_Ju: moving onto IVF in August (yay insurance!)
    Macintosh: start stims on 8/3, ER 8/14 for IVF with ICSI
    babycanuck: 7DPO progesterone test on 7/30, results appt with dr on 8/12
    Robyn_ZA: lap on 7/16, IVF consult 7/29
    Warbler: will be setting up appt with RE for IVF with ICSI
    owlteach: RE appt 8/18
    Kelli_Deluxe: looking for new RE in AZ
    bluestripedbee: Femara, CD9 u/s, IUI#3
    LindsayInNY: Clomid, IUI
    FliegepilzHut: u/s and f/u appt 7/30

Life & Updates
    alohaorchid: brand new house being built, new job?
    doxielove: house hunting in the fall
    Sunshine1810: new golden puppy Isis!
    Boopers: new job!
    TheSwissWifeStyle: getting new tattoo of koi and lotus
    owlteach: Europe 2016 with students
    bluestripedbee: Disney World in August!
    Kelli_Deluxe: seeing DH during long weekend and in September during fertile window before deployment; moving to AZ
    PurplePumps: FL trip!

14. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Boopers: Seeing BFPs in this thread make me smile!!!!!
    Huge congratulations!!!!!
    Prayers for a healthy and happy 9 months

15. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@Boopers: Woohoo! So many BFPs for July! FX for a Happy and Healthy 9 months!

@mrswin: yay for the great numbers, looking forward to your next update.

@alohaorchid: I'm so sorry for the rapid change in circumstances! That really sucks and I hope you and DH get good news the next go around, if that is what you wish to do.

@AmeliaBedilia: Welcome! The ladies on here are very supportive and have a wealth of knowledge regarding the methods they have tried. I've already had 2 IUIs and needed to take a break from meds to recharge myself and go back to being "me." We put our bodies (and minds) through so much stress and trauma already that its best to go with what you feel is right for you. Good luck with whichever route you wish to pursue, and take comfort in knowing that we are all here to help support one another.

AFM, BFN this morning and I had a brown streak on my pantyliner but no brown when I wiped. Not sure if AF is supposed to arrive soon given that I am cd37 now. A part of me is hoping that it's implantation bleeding but 14dpo seems pretty late for implantation. We'll see what my acupuncturist has to say tomorrow.

16. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Boopers: those are beautiful test lines! Congratulations doll!!! Sending you a heaping helping of baby dust and wishes for a happy 9 months!

17. BSB

@Boopers: congrats!!

As for me, day 3 u/s and b/w was today. Starting Femera today and coming in for u/s on day 9. FX that I'll trigger next Tuesday, too and IUI will be on Wed and Thurs.

18. AmeliaBedilia

nectarine / 2192 posts

@bluestriped bee: Is this your first femara cycle? (Sorry, hard to keep track of where exactly everyone is.) Hoping that works out and you can have your trip to distract you during the TWW.

19. BSB

@AmeliaBedilia: no. I've been on Femera about 8 months so far.

20. AmeliaBedilia

nectarine / 2192 posts

@bluestriped bee: Big hugs. When you get your BFP, I will be so excited!

21. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Boopers: Hooray!!! Very happy for you!

Hoping for for everyone VERY soon!

22. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@Boopers: Congrats!! I love it that we seem to have more BFPs lately! (Is it just me, or do we? I was MIA for a while....) In any case, it gives me hope for myself, and all of us here!

23. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bluestriped bee: Praying for you!

24. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@Boopers: yeah! Congrats!! How did you share the news with your husband?

@lazypanda: hugs friend. I'm sorry AF is on the way. I always think this is the worst part of the cycle--just waiting. CD 1 was a refresher, but the end is the pits. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

25. doxielove

persimmon / 1388 posts

@GreenThumb: @Boopers: Congrats, ladies!!

26. alohaorchid

persimmon / 1404 posts

@mrswin: @happygal: @bluestriped bee: @winter_wonder: thank you so much ladies, the support means a lot! I knew all of you would understand how something like this could hurt so much.

@theswisswifestyle: thank you, I haven’t been to the doctor. I was going to make an appointment but my period came yesterday so there’s no point now

@sweetooth: thank you. I just got my period yesterday so I haven’t been to the doctor. I’m not really sure where this puts us as far as TTC now. I feel pretty crushed by the whole thing, I actually can’t believe how much it affected me! But, I don’t know if it will pass or not. I guess we’ll see!

27. alohaorchid

persimmon / 1404 posts

@Boopers: Amazing!! Congratulations and have a great happy and healthy 9 months!

28. GreenThumb

pear / 1986 posts

@Boopers: Congratulations!! Wonderful news!
    @doxielove: Thanks!

29. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee