Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2016 Moms!

1. gracecat

clementine / 878 posts

@sera_87: congratulations!!! Hope you have a fast recovery and little Theo thrives.

2. Swoggette

cherry / 134 posts

@sera_87 I have been stalking our board hoping for an update from you. Congratulations to you and hope for a speedy recovery for you and for little Theo to grow strong.

3. lauren0817

apricot / 369 posts

Thank you everyone! We are hanging in there and the drs and nurses are taking great care of us

@sera_87: congratulations!!! I am thinking of you and baby Theodore

4. JoyfulKiwi

nectarine / 2667 posts

@sera_87: breathing on his own sounds like great news! He also got very close to the weight goal, right? I hope you both recover well and he keeps showing good progress! @lauren0817: That's a scary thing to happen; how fortuitous that you were already at the hospital! I hope you & baby are doing well and you get to go home soon.

5. QueensBee

pear / 1718 posts

@sera_87: So happy to hear that Theo was delivered safely and he is breathing on his own! I know he has a long road ahead but he's proven to be quite the little fighter. Wishing you and Theo lots of strength. Please continue to keep us posted.

@mrs.shinerbock: We did a family photo shoot on Sunday and it was also a total bust! The weather was perfect, we were all dressed in cute outfits but... LO refused to participate. He covered his face with his hands anytime he saw the camera! Our photog thinks she may have been able to sneak one or two decent shots from far away but I haven't seen them yet. Toddlers!

6. cvwood

grape / 78 posts

@lauren0817: Holy cow! I'm so glad you were already in the hospital when that happened. I'm sorry that you're going through all of this.

7. littlebug

honeydew / 7504 posts

@lauren0817: Oh my gosh. Thank goodness you were in the hospital and they were able to catch that and get you started on treatment! PEs and DVTs are no joke!

8. cvwood

grape / 78 posts

@sera_87: I'm sure you're relieved to not be in limbo anymore AND that he's so close to the goal weight and breathing on his own. I know you've still got a long journey ahead, I hope he stays tough and you have a smooth recovery so you can be with him as much as possible.

9. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@QueensBee: We had a photoshoot over the summer and L was ridiculous. We got very few good shots. Sigh.

I heard back from the doctor today about my blood levels and although I am still mildly anemic, my hemoglobin is not actually falling so I don't need to do the infusions! I just need to start taking some prescription supplements.

10. kristinleigh

cherry / 178 posts

@sera_87: I'm glad he is safely here and it is great that he is breathing on his own. I hope you all are doing well.

11. kristinleigh

cherry / 178 posts

Quick update: I spent last Thursday in L&D. Had a massive headache and elevated BP randomly.. called my midwife in fear of preeclampsia and she had me go to L&D. Got monitored and it turned out I was having contractions (I thought I was, but I wasn't sure) and they talked about starting me on Procardia. Baby is doing okay though, he is head down, heart rate around 130-140 variable and he wasn't in any distress. They pumped me with 3 liters of fluid which seemed to help. I drink almost 2 gallons a day so I don't get how I was at all dehydrated. I spent the day there then went home.. not started on any type of medication yet since my FNN swab was negative. I'll get another FNN in a week and a half and get one every 2 weeks going forward. If it comes back positive they'll start me on steroids for his lungs and we'll have a plan from there. I'm under an extreme amount of stress so I think it's just affecting the both of us.

I'm going catch up some posts now!

12. travellingbee

@kristinleigh: wow! Glad everything is ok for now. How many weeks are you?

13. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@kristinleigh: I hope he stays put.

14. kristinleigh

cherry / 178 posts

@travellingbee: 31 weeks today! And I meant FFN not FNN.. Oops!

15. kristinleigh

cherry / 178 posts

@lauren0817: oh my goodness! How are you today??

16. sera_87

pomegranate / 3604 posts

these January babies are little troublemakers aren't they! lol.

(too soon?)

17. travellingbee

@sera_87: I was thinking the same thing!!

18. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@sera_87: They certainly are.

19. lauren0817

apricot / 369 posts

Matilda Jane arrived last night by emergency C- section at 32 weeks, 1 day. She is 4 lbs 7 oz and 17.5 inches long. We have a long road ahead of us, but she is a fighter. Please pray for us and send positive positive thoughts our way! I am okay - just terrified for our beautiful baby girl.

20. Ari123

coffee bean / 25 posts

@lauren: keeping fingers and toes crossed for your little girl!
    @sera_87: wishing little Theo health and happiness 😊
    @kristinleigh: hope everything works out for you 🙏

I am on bed rest until baby comes. I have developed sciatica on top of the disabling pelvic pain, so I am literally lying down on my right side with elevated hips, which relieves the burning sensation on my left side. Baby has been kicking the fibroids pretty hard today so it's been a pain filled day 😬😪😪

21. SwanSong

cherry / 220 posts

@lauren0817: prayers for you and your baby girl!

22. gracecat

clementine / 878 posts

@lauren0817: Oh wow, congratulations on having your baby girl Matilda. Hoping the doctors get you both fixed up nice and neat so you don't have to see anymore hospitals for a very very long time.

23. gracecat

clementine / 878 posts

@Ari123: Oh no, that sounds painful, I'm so sorry! There's nothing else they can do for the pain? I guess options are limited b/c of it affecting the baby...?

24. travellingbee

@lauren0817: Aw congrats on your precious girl! Thinking of y'all and hoping everything goes smoothly for both of you from here out!

25. littlebug

honeydew / 7504 posts

Welcome to the world, Matilda Jane! We're all thinking of you, @lauren0817. Keep us updated on her progress!

26. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@lauren0817: congratulations on your little Matilda! Prayers that she comes home to you soon.

27. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Ari123: sorry you are in so much pain, it sounds really awful. Here's to the next few weeks flying by.

28. sera_87

pomegranate / 3604 posts

@lauren0817: congrats on your baby girl - love the name. thinking of you. 💚💜

29. Ari123

coffee bean / 25 posts

@gracecat: no unfortunately the pain management options are limited, because of the side effects on baby😞
    @oliviaoblivia: yes I am counting down the days! 8 weeks 6 days 😊

30. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@lauren0817: I am thinking of you and Matilda.

31. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@lauren0817: Wow! Welcome to little Matilda! Hope and pray you and mommy are getting the best of care!

@Ari123: so sorry to hear about the painful bed rest! Are your doctors open to an earlier induction, like 37 or 38 weeks?

32. MrsYellowJacket

apricot / 378 posts

Congrats and prayers to the births so far!!

Twins are knocking on the door as well, so trying to keep them cozy for as long as possible!!

33. mrs.shinerbock

pomegranate / 3779 posts

@lauren0817: Congratulations on your little girl! I hope every thing is going well and she will be home soon.

@Ari123: that sounds terrible. I hope the bed rest helps you feel better and that your doctors consider inducing you a bit earlier.

34. lauren0817

apricot / 369 posts

Thank you so much everyone! Mattie is getting a bit stronger every day - she is a fighter. I can't even begin to describe how terrifying her birth was - we thought we were going to lose her. Thank god she pulled through and the doctors are taking amazing care of her. We are taking things day by day and just giving our sweet little girl all the love we can give her right now. I hope everyone is doing well! xx

35. lauren0817

apricot / 369 posts

@kristinleigh: I'm so sorry to hear about your scary hospital visit. I am hoping the rest of your pregnancy is very uneventful and calm keep us updated on how things are going!

36. travellingbee

@lauren0817: what ended up happening that they needed to get her out? I'm so glad things are OK now.

Man 2 January babies are here already! The rest of the babies need to stay put for a bit longer!

37. lauren0817

apricot / 369 posts

@travellingbee: its a long story but basically the drs were not able to get her heart rate under control (she had an extremely high heart rate for over a week). Her heart was starting to show signs of distress so they tried using a higher dose of meds injected into the amniotic fluid and this caused a very irregular heart rate and then a very, very slow heart rate. As soon as the Dr and nurse saw her heart rate dropping so low, they rushed us into an emergency C-section and had her out in less than 10 minutes. It was one of the scariest moments of my life, but thank god they were there and acted so quickly - it was truly a miracle.

38. travellingbee

@lauren0817: wow! So glad they got her out safely!

39. Kimberlybee

grapefruit / 4997 posts

@lauren0817: Congratulations on baby girl's arrival. What a cute name!

40. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@lauren0817: Definitely sounds scary but so glad you are both in good hands.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee