Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2017 Moms!

1. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@babynash: oh man I hope your blood tests are reassuring!!

I'm 8 weeks and am nauseous, extra hungry, tired, sore nipples, waking at night to pee, and really tired in afternoons. And I'm huge already.

2. babynash

pea / 24 posts

@Mrs. J: ginger drops have been amazing for my nausea!! 😬

3. babynash

pea / 24 posts

@winniebee: look at you!!! Too cute. Showing so early!!!! Multiples?! 😉 Hee Hee!! And just left the lab, going back Friday for the 2nd draw and will have results by Monday. But took another test this morning and the lines are getting darker and darker, so praying diluted afternoon pee is to blame for the faint test at the midwifery. FX!

4. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@winniebee: what a perfect little bump! So cute!

5. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I went in for my 2nd beta this morning and they should have the results by noon. I know I shouldn't be using FRERs anymore but my lines have been exactly the same for the past few days so it's making me nervous. Can't wait for my phone to ring!

6. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

hCG only went up to 116 from 85.
    My first beta was Monday around 4 PM and the one today was 8 AM so for being over 36 hours that's definitely not good.

7. winniebee

@mrskansas: Don't panic yet -- the doubling time for HCG is 48 hours -- so since you didn't wait the full 48 hours can you really read into the test? How many DPO are you?

8. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@winniebee: I am 15/16 DPO today. I used an online calculator and the doubling time comes out to almost 90 hours

9. winniebee

@mrskansas: have you spoken with your doctor yet? will you go back for another draw?

10. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@winniebee: No, I just talked to the nurse. I think I will go to the ER Friday morning since my doctor is closed and have them do another draw. The nurse was really optimistic about it but I just don't see how this could end well.

11. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@babynash: Ginger worked really well with my oldest son, but I couldn't stand it with my second son; it was lemon jolly ranchers all the way.

12. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@winniebee: such a sweet bump!
    @mrskansas: hopefully things look better at another draw

13. winniebee

@mrskansas: I'm glad you'll be going back on Friday for another draw. I wouldn't rely upon the doubling time calculator. HCG seems to double randomly but it's 48 hours that matters

14. Calibee

apricot / 286 posts

@mrskansas: I'm sorry you didn't get more encouraging results. For what it's worth, my hcg was increasing but wasn't doubling with my first pregnancy, and everything turned out totally fine.

@winniebee: looking good!!

15. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@winniebee: wow that such a gorgeous bump!! I just look extremely bloated/chubby!!

@mrskansas: I hope you get good news on Friday!
    Here in France they don't do any preliminary blood tests. You just go in for your first appointment and hope for the best! I've never been checked for HCG

16. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

I'm feeling less nauseous than the beginning of the week but definitely super tired!
    I can't wait for my Monday appointment to know how things are going!

17. babynash

pea / 24 posts

@mrskansas: sending you positive thoughts as you head for another draw. be kind to yourself for the next few days! Watch a funny movie and treat yourself to something yummy! I've read that high stress can contribute to hcg levels not rising as quickly. (Easier said than done, I know!!!) xoxoxo

18. winniebee

@babynash: haha, no multiples! Tech did a really thorough first ultrasound and there was just one bean in there! I'm very short and petite so I tend to pop out really early...will be hard to hide this weekend!

19. Calibee

apricot / 286 posts

I just had an early ultrasound because of some spotting combined with my low progesterone. Turns out I'm 7+1 and my new due date is July 11! I know it's only four days sooner, but I'll take it! Also saw and heard a nice strong heartbeat!

20. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@Calibee: yeah!! So exciting! Great that you had good news!

21. winniebee

@Calibee: that's great news!!

22. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@winniebee: You look so cute! I feel like I've started rounding out just the past couple of days... 7 weeks here. Luckily I am on vacation at work from right at 10 weeks until after 12, when I'm ready to tell people, so I'll avoid most of the questioning stares

23. Calibee

apricot / 286 posts

@shellio: I hear you on the rounding out! Nothing close to a baby bump, but I think I'm entering the "fat or pregnant?" stage. It lasted a loooong time with my first because I'm pretty tall.

24. winniebee

@mrskansas: any news? Thinking of you!

25. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

Has nausea set in for anyone yet? It's still coming and going...unlike this acne which is out of control!!!

26. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Calibee: great news!!

27. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

Hi and congrats from a July 2016 mama (was on the Aug 2016 board). Can't believe the July 2017 board is already here!

28. winniebee

@Mrs. J: oh yeah! Nausea definitely here after breakfast every day and then again at night.

29. jaypegs

cherry / 120 posts

Hello all!

EDD: July 27

First child: No, my som turns 3 in two weeks

Any symptoms?: A fussy stomach and sore breasts

Who have you told?: Hubs and my mom. We've talked about it in front of my son, but not with him and he's kind of oblivious.

Current thoughts/feelings/fears?: feeling impatient! I got my positive at 3+2, so it's been two weeks, but nothing has happened yet. When I called my OB I found out she isn't delivering anymore, so I'm going to a new practice, which makes me nervous. My first appointment is on Friday, and they'll schedule an ultrasound from there. Maybe then I'll start feeling more like I can believe it.

I've been lurking, and was going to wait to join until after my first appointment, but decided to go for it.

I hope all you US mamas had a good thanksgiving! Sure wished I had more of an appetite for this year!

30. babynash

pea / 24 posts

@jaypegs: hi, fellow CT mama! Congrats!! I know what you mean about the Thanksgiving appetite...mine was nonexistent as well! More turkey for hubs, I guess. Sending you good vibes as you await your first appointment! (Not sure where you're located in CT, but I highly recommend Danbury Birth Center if you're interested in a midwifery!)

31. babynash

pea / 24 posts

@winniebee: same times of day for my nausea!

32. babynash

pea / 24 posts

@pregnantbee: time flies, right? Congrats on your new(ish) babe😘

33. babynash

pea / 24 posts

@Mrs. J: SAME😩 My skin is a wreck. PCA wash and Sulwhasoo revitalizing night moisture mask are saving my life right now! And nausea after first meal and again usually before bedtime.

34. babynash

pea / 24 posts

@Calibee: that's wonderful news! I have been spotting off and on (light brown) for about 5 or 6 days now, occasionally a really small amount of stringy cm or maybe some tiny bits of tissue, not exactly sure. I went for blood work Wednesday and Friday, so I should have those results tomorrow to make sure my hcg is rising. I'll be asking for a 6-week u/s to see if we can check up on things, but I'm guessing they'll try to make me wait it out until 8 weeks. So hard to be patient! What kind of spotting did you have if you don't mind me asking? Mine worries me, but it's only when I wipe and is in really small amounts, so doing my best to stay calm. Woooosaaaaah. So glad you had a great checkup!!!

35. babynash

pea / 24 posts

@mrskansas: sending you positive thoughts and lots of loving bean dust! Any news? Xoxo

36. MrsKoala

cantaloupe / 6869 posts

@jaypegs: where did you deliver the first time? My OB/midwife group is amazing and they use Hartford Hospital.

37. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@MrsKoala: may mom here... do you go to Starling?

38. jaypegs

cherry / 120 posts

@babynash: @mrskoala: Thanks for the recommendations! I'm in Manchester, and had a great experience at Manchester Memorial last time, so that was one of my criteria. Fingers crossed I made a good choice! Mrs. Koala, I double checked my wall since your name looked familiar and you had kindly recommended you practice to me last time, since I had some issues with my last OB. I'm trying to look at having to find a new provider positively because of those issues, but, man, inertia. I liked that it was a single provider practice so I could know who would deliver me. Taking a chance on a larger practice has me anxious!

39. MrsKoala

cantaloupe / 6869 posts

@Anya: I do!!!

40. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@MrsKoala: the best! I will wall you

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee