Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2017 Moms!

1. Calibee

apricot / 286 posts

@Mrs. Goose: Good luck! You never know what might work, right??

2. Mrs. Goose

pear / 1737 posts

@Calibee: true! I may stick up some stuff on my mirror in the bathroom. I think reading it will be good.

3. jaypegs

cherry / 120 posts

@Mrs. Goose: hope you're hanging in there ok! Still nothing over here. My son was born on 40+1, so I have my hopes up for Saturday, even though I know it doesn't mean anything!

4. Mrs. Goose

pear / 1737 posts

@jaypegs: hey! Thanks. I'm good. Nothing happening over here either! My MIl texted and said "not long now, you're due Monday right? And I said "no, Saturday". Haha. Although I don't think anything will happen before then or even around then. I have already made plans to go to a big BBQ on Sunday. Trying to keep myself busy...

But fingers crossed this weekend is somehow magically it for me and for you!

5. Mrs. Goose

pear / 1737 posts

@jaypegs: had our Baby BOY this morning surprisingly. Luckily got a vbac by the skin of our teeth.

6. jaypegs

cherry / 120 posts

@Mrs. Goose: woohoo! I'm so glad you got the vbac you wanted and believed in your body even when the people around you were being so discouraging! Way to go momma and welcome to the world baby goose!

Having an uneventful due date over here!

7. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Mrs. Goose: congrats!!! Glad you got your vbac!

8. castilrm

cherry / 194 posts

@Mrs. Goose: congrats!! I was just wondering how it had all gone for you!

9. Calibee

apricot / 286 posts

How is everyone doing?? We need some baby updates!

10. jaypegs

cherry / 120 posts

Baby Ellis was born on July 31, after a few days of prodromal labor. Once he decided it was time though, he came fast - less than 4 hours between starting to time contractions and delivering. My doctor almost didn't get her gloves on!

I don't know what I did to have the bad karma to get a cold two days after delivering, but I'm sure sorry about it! Worried I have an ear infection coming on, and of course my pcp is only in the office M-Th. Trying to decide if I should risk a minute clinic type place, but I'm worried about seeing someone someone new and random so immediately post partum.

But everything is going great for baby. Breastfeeding is much easier compared to last time. Just wishing for a little more sleep. Big brother is quite enamored with our "little tiny baby!"

11. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@jaypegs: congrats!!! How are you feeling?

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee