Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2015 Mamas!

1. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@MrsKMM: I'm with ya. I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow and aside from fuller boobs, really don't look or feel much different. All in due time!!

2. MrsKMM

apricot / 263 posts

@lindsayinny: I'm certainly in no rush to get bigger, lol just totally unsure what to expect.

Eta: it probably doesn't help that food hasn't been especially appealing lately

3. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@LindsayInNY: and @MrsKMM: I'm one of those one who, despite it only being my first pregnancy, already needs the belly band if I want to wear anything but yoga pants and leggings at 7 weeks. I kind of wonder if it is maybe due to the fact that I used to weigh a good bit more than I do now. I lost a lot of weight last year so I wonder if, because I've had that extra weight before, my body/stomach is stretching outward more quickly (like with second pregnancies). I'm only up ~1 pound since the day I got my positive test though (3.5 weeks ago). Who knows! Everybody is so different!

4. BabyMats

nectarine / 2031 posts

@rpparker: congrats and welcome!

5. BabyMats

nectarine / 2031 posts

@78h2o: hope the time flies by. It does suck when they change dates on u

6. BabyMats

nectarine / 2031 posts

@cascademom: thats sucks hopefully it goes away fast!

7. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@rpparker welcome and congrats !

Soo DH informed me that I am now snoring which I've never done, I actually woke myself up the other night. Could this be a pregnancy symptom? Also, I've had the absolute worst headache today my appointment isn't until the 4th does anyone know what is safe to take for a headache ?

8. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@hocuspocus: sorry about your headache. Tylenol is okay and a little caffeine is probably fine...that's what they told me for my migraines. Sometimes a hot washcloth or an ice pack helps too. Feel better.

Snoring could definitely be related...are you congested at all? I think there's something called pregnancy rhinitis - basically congestion. Saline sometimes helps.

9. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@hocuspocus: near the end of my pregnancy with LO, DH slept in our nursery because my snoring was so bad. It definitely happens.

10. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@78h20 thanks ! Didn't have any Tylenol in the house so I went with some Halloween candy and root beer seems to have helped a little

I'm not really congested. I don't know why I'm suddenly snoring I'll ask the doctor next week.

11. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

I know metallic tastes are a symptom but I've been having a weird taste in my mouth lately. It's not metallic but super gross - almost like I haven't brushed my teeth in ages or something. I don't know if it's because I'm sick and some sort of post-nasal issue or what but gag!

12. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@LindsayInNY: do breath mints help? Or my old standby the jolly rancher!

Feeling bleh today. I had chili for dinner. Babe doesn't like chili!

13. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

Ugh, symptoms are fading, which terrifies me. It's going to be a long time until my u/s on Tuesday.

14. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Jess1483: I'm sorry you are feeling anxious. I think it's normal for symptoms to fluctuate. Did you sleep well last night? Sometimes good sleep makes nausea less. How many weeks are you? 6?

15. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@78h2o: 7 weeks tomorrow. I do know symptoms fluctuate and I'm trying to focus on that. I did sleep well actually, for the first time in weeks. That makes me feel much better. Thanks, friend

16. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Jess1483: I thought they were doing your scan at 7 weeks! You decided to wait until 8?

17. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@78h2o: It's Tuesday, so I'll be 7w4d. I'm glad for that, though, because then I know I should be able to see the heartbeat.

18. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Jess1483: Gotcha! Good luck, I'm sure you will see it.

19. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@Jess1483: Don't worry! My nausea seemed to go away when I was 7 weeks for a few days and it made me sooo nervous, that happened along with some spotting. But my nausea is definitely back now, and my spotting is gone. I wouldn't worry to much about it, just be thankful!

20. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@MrsBrewer: I definitely could have taken that advice before my miscarriage, but right now I want all the symptoms

21. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@Jess1483: Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that you had a miscarriage before....:-( Hopefully you are just through the worst of it for right now!

22. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Jess1483: my symptoms have been waxing and waning. Hoping for a great appointment for ya!

23. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Jess1483: I really think it is the sleep thing...makes a huge difference for me! I bet you'll be feeling like crap again in no time!

24. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@cascademom: Have you felt any movement yet? I swear I am feeling the same weird twitches that I felt last time when I started feeling J. I know baby is only the size of a grape/green olive (??), so seems unlikely, but it is totally not a sensation I've had any other time. I felt J earlier than normal, but not this early. Weird.

25. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@78h2o: I might feel movement. I was thinking about this the other day. I noticed on my first ultrasound that the placenta is placed normally, not anterior. I might be feeling something. I don't know if the placenta's going to move again, but I was pleased to see its location on the ultrasound. It's like those initial flutters I remember with LO.

LO's placenta was anterior. I didn't feel anything until 18-20 weeks with him. This time around, I may be feeling my little peanut.

26. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@cascademom: yay for good placenta placement! I tried googling to see whether or not I was nuts, and found conflicting things. Most sites said 12-13 weeks is common for 2nd+ pregnancies, but I did see a few that said feeling movement at 8-10 weeks is rare but happens. I can't remember when exactly I felt J, but I know it was early for being my first pregnancy... I'll have to look up what I wrote down about it. I have a video of her kicking, visible from the outside, at 17 weeks, which I remember was early for that. My uterus is tilted, so maybe that is why?

27. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@MrsBrewer: Thank you. Pregnancy after a miscarriage is a lot different than pregnancy before. I'm trying to be calm, but it's a lot harder.

@dc yoga bee: Thank you.

@78h2o: That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me

28. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Jess1483: lol!

29. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Jess1483: I'm with ya! I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow and thank god for rounder boobs because that's the only change I've noticed so far! I almost want to say that I *want* m/s!!

30. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@LindsayInNY: bigger boobs was my first symptom. I have already graduated bra size. I would maybe wish for the general queasiness rather than the type of m/s where you are vomiting everyday! The general m/s is at least sometimes manageable!

31. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

Yall this fatigue has hit me hard today. I can barely lift my head. I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow. Baby graduates to a fetus!

@78h2o: I was just skimming through my app since clearly I'm too tired to do any work and it said baby is moving around like crazy in there. Maybe you are feeling movement!

32. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@LindsayInNY: I haven't had m/s just nausea if I go too long without eating. My coworker has a throw up bag walking around the office. I'm good, and will stick to the nausea!

33. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@dc yoga bee: aww, your poor coworker. I was like that last time. This pregnancy I have been so much better, thanks to more sleep and unisom/b6. I forgot to bring the unisom to work yesterday, and ended up throwing up in the car on my way home from work last night. It was not a pretty sight.

34. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Eko: Same bra so far but I'm loving this!! ( o ) ( o ) <-- Where is the emoji for big boobs?!? (I'm so mature!)

35. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@LindsayInNY: I think I was partially between sizes to begin with so it didn't take much upgrading. Plus, I kept my bras from my larger weight days, so I didn't have to buy any new ones (yet). No joke on the emoji's, I've also thought about that but am not creative enough with the keyboard! That's pretty imaginative.

36. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@LindsayInNY: people have pointed out my boobs are bigger, I don't see it! I'm not even gonna try that emoji for boobs lol

37. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

Just admitted I was pregnant to a client at work. She started by exclaiming, "Oh, my gosh!" She then tried to back pedal and said, "For a second there I was sure you were expecting... maybe it's just how you were sitting or something." She's a sweet older lady, and seemed flustered, so I told her that I was in fact expecting - but that it was really early, so not to say anything. She followed that up with, "How exciting. Are you sure it's not twins?!" Ugh! I got these comments all the time with my last pregnancy, but didn't think I'd be getting them already.

38. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@78h2o: People are so sweet sometimes. *bangs head against wall*

39. MrsKMM

apricot / 263 posts

@lindsayinny: I'm not sure it is classified as m/s, but I've been super nauseous most mornings over the past week. This morning was dry heaving. I already hate it I also haven't been able to eat much! I get hungry but everything sounds disgusting lol or I try to eat and just can't do it! No fun

40. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@MrsKMM: Then that means I'm not far behind you in symptoms (maybe)! Eek.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee