Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2015 Mamas!

1. badwolf

grape / 77 posts

I've mostly avoided constipation but I definitely feel there is a possibility of peeing if I cough or sneeze. My newest superpower, however, is death-farts. I don't know how much longer I can shield my husband from them, and I prefer for him to remain innocent of the horror!

2. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

Yesterday, I had ms and almost peed myself while I was sick. Now, that is just unfair!

3. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@dc yoga bee: Yes, yesterday I definitely peed myself while I was puking. I was like, seriously?! Such injustice!!!

4. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@LindsayInNY: Yep, it's happened twice now to me where I've sneezed, and peed a little The first time it happened, I lost it and balled my eyes out.

5. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

Heartburn and tension headaches comfortably settled in over here and took it 17w to do so I somehow feel worse than I did in the first trimester, not sure how that's possible.

6. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

Just found out... Were expecting a !!! Totally did NOT see that one coming AT ALL!!

7. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@LindsayInNY: Yay! Girls are so much fun! Did you have any preference?

8. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@78h2o: We were both convinced it was a boy! MIL, SIL, sister and both of us thought boy. All symptoms (or lack thereof!) indicated boy too. We got paint strips for a boy room, I've been pinning and etsy-ing boy stuff... Crazy!!

9. BabyMats

nectarine / 2031 posts

@LindsayInNY: congrats on your !

10. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Eko: I'm sorry I am dreading the onset of heartburn. I never had it in my life until I was pregnant with Julia. I had it once last week, but fortunately haven't had it since. I know it's inevitable though. That reminds me, I need to visit Chipotle soon before it's too late. I remember last time I could not handle it after a certain point. It was guaranteed heartburn city.

I was getting headaches for awhile and I realized it was due to stopping Unisom. Seriously, every night I skipped it, I had a splitting headache by 9 or 10am. So now I am working on tapering off of it. Don't know if you ever were taking it, but thought I'd mention it just in case!

11. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@LindsayInNY: it will probably be a bit of an adjustment then! I had a crazy dream last night where I gave birth to a boy. It was such a shock! The whole dream was really strange though. I didn't even give birth in a hospital, it was some random place, like a warehouse!

12. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@LindsayInNY: congratulations on your little girl!

@78h2o: yeah my chipotle experience today did not go over well. I haven't been taking unisom, it may just be one of those symptoms. I never really got m/s so I was bound to get something.

13. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@LindsayInNY: wow!!! Congratulations on your baby !!!!!

14. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@LindsayInNY: eep!!! Congrats!!! I remember you thought baby was a boy. I'm so excited for you!

15. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@LindsayInNY: yay!,, congrats on the girl!!!

16. Corduroy

pomelo / 5258 posts

DH just felt the baby. So exciting. The movement DH felt was the strongest I've felt too. I forgot how much babies respond to little pushes.

17. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

@Corduroy: That's exciting!!!

18. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Corduroy: Awesome!

My LO really wants to feel the baby kick, but she hasn't been able to feel it yet. Everyday she asks me, "Mommy, baby kick?" and "Mommy, baby come out now?" I think she is starting to understand. She piled up a bunch of toys yesterday and told me they were for the baby. So sweet.

It's weird, I've felt movements from this baby way earlier than with DD#1, but no real strong kicks yet. I remember that DH could see DD#1 kicking at 17.5 weeks and could definitely feel her by 19 weeks. Hopefully everything is ok. Maybe this is a calmer baby, lol?!

19. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

Since I haven't posted a bump pic in a while. This is 17w.

20. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@78h2o: Awww that is so sweet with your daughter!!

I am feeling flutters still, no real kicks yet. I really want my husband to feel the baby kicking!!

21. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@Eko: Very cute bump!!

22. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@dc yoga bee: Good luck today - can't wait for an update!!!

23. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@Eko: Cute!

@LindsayInNY: Congrats on the girl!

@dc yoga bee: Can't wait to hear your news today!

24. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

This is quite the month of girls!!

JUNE MAMAS

June 1: @78h2o (#2 ), @cascademom (#2 )
    June 3 (maybe): @hocuspocus (#1 )
    June 4: @badwolf (#1)
    June 5: @dc yoga bee (#1 ( ), @BabyMats (#2&3 ), @MrsBrewer (#1 )
    June 10: @MamaB (#1)
    June 11: @merriment (#2 ), @Ifyoulikepinacoladas (#2 )
    June 13: @TarHeelBee (#1), @MUI831 (#2)
    June 14: @Eko (#1), @Ash (#2)
    June 15: @Corduroy (#2), @extrasprinkles (#1), @Mrs.KMM (#1 )
    June 16: @glitterboots (#2 )
    June 19: @Jess1483 (#2)
    June 23: @rpparker (#1), @just_ju (#1)
    June 24: @MrsKMM (#1 )
    June 26: @LindsayInNY (#1 )

25. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

It's a girl!

26. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@dc yoga bee: Congrats! So many girls for this month.

27. merriment

cherry / 222 posts

So many girls for June!! Congratulations everyone!!! Yay!!

28. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@LindsayInNY: you are so awesome for keeping us updated with the list! Thank you!

I think BabyMats (#2 & 3 are ) and @Eko (#1 is ), though I could be wrong!

29. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@dc yoga bee: Congratulations on the lil' girl!

@LindsayInNY: I believe BabyMats is having the twins. DH and I decided to not be Team Green, so we will be finding out on Monday. You can leave me blank. Thanks for keeping this up to date!

30. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@78h2o: @Eko: Fixed! I blame that on pregnancy brain

31. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Eko: Yay, I'm excited to find out what you're having! I only noticed the typo because I was like, "Wait, Eko's having twins and she has that cute little bump?! No fair!" But then I remembered it was BabyMats who was having the twins. (Though she probably also has a perfect bump)
    @LindsayInNY: Baby brain is REAL!

32. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

If this is your first, are you planning on taking a child birth class? If so, which one?

If this is your second, did you take a class the first time around? What was it and do you feel like it helped you?

33. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

So many girls! My husband thinks we are having a girl but I change my mind almost everyday. Anatomy scan is scheduled for the 22nd so just two more weeks!

34. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@78h2o: Aww thanks, but yeah there's no two in there. My aunt really wishes that I am having twins and keeps asking after every appointment if I only have one in there.

@MamaB: I am not really sure if I will take any birth classes. I've read in other boards that most people didn't find them helpful. Some of the classes as well you have to pay for, which I don't want to do. Maybe some other mamas here have some other opinions.

35. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@rpparker: DH and I are exactly the same! So exciting to find out and the wait seems to take forever!

36. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@Eko: When is your appointment? It is going by so slow for me!

37. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@rpparker: Our appointment is on Monday so I only have a week to go. I feel like though coming off of holiday weeks and needing to work a full 5 day week is going to be very daunting, lol. It is going by so slowly though! I keep thinking that it would be nice at the appointment if the dr. wrote the gender on a piece of paper so I could open it when I got home instead but that means I would have to wait even longer to find out! lol.

38. BabyMats

nectarine / 2031 posts

@dc yoga bee: congrats on your !!! So excited for you! I thought you were going to have a girl

39. BabyMats

nectarine / 2031 posts

@78h2o: @LindsayInNY: thank you! For remembering and putting it on the list

40. BabyMats

nectarine / 2031 posts

@Eko: has a perfect cute bump.@78h2o: mine is a huge gut. My belly button doesn't really pop out not super round. I will take a pic sometime today or this week.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee