Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2015 Mamas!

1. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Mrs.KMM: I am so anxious to hit 24 weeks! I have been measuring one week ahead, so if I go by that, I am only one week away. Really two weeks though!

2. BabyMats

nectarine / 2031 posts

@Jess1483: congrats on your ! So exciting!

3. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Jess1483: I was waiting for your update! Congrats on your !!

@78h2o: I'm measuring a week behind! They said its normal, but can I eat my way to make her catch up LOL! Also, does this mean she's going to come late!?! So many questions! I'm really looking forward to viability. I didnt felt a lot of movement yesterday when I usually feel flutters.

4. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@Jess1483: Congratulations on another lil' boy!!

5. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

JUNE MAMAS

June 1: @78h2o (#2 ), @cascademom (#2 )
    June 2: @meltini (#2 )
    June 3 (maybe): @hocuspocus (#1 )
    June 4: @badwolf (#1 )
    June 5: @dc yoga bee (#1 ), @BabyMats (#2/3 ), @MrsBrewer (#1 )
    June 7: @mamatoboth: (#2)
    June 10: @MamaB (#1 )
    June 11: @merriment (#2 ), @Ifyoulikepinacoladas (#2 )
    June 13: @TarHeelBee (#1), @MUI831 (#2)
    June 14: @Eko (#1 ), @Ash (#2 )
    June 15: @Corduroy (#2 ), @extrasprinkles (#1 ), @Mrs.KMM (#1 )
    June 16: @glitterboots (#2 )
    June 19: @Jess1483 (#2 )
    June 23: @rpparker (#1 ), @just_ju (#1)
    June 24: @MrsKMM (#1 )
    June 26: @LindsayInNY (#1 )

6. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@LindsayInNY: DD thread stalker! (I'm measuring as a DD of June 28th) but MW is giving me a date of July 2nd as a FTM. Interesting that June seems to be the month of the girl and I think July will be the month of mostly boys

7. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@Jess1483: Isn't it so fun to see them moving around? Congrats on your boy!

8. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

Okay, photos! Little guy was moving so much that even though the doctor tried to get a 3D image, they turned out kind of creepy, haha! He's a mover (kept me awake for an hour the other night--I'm terrified of later pregnancy!). Heartbeat looks great (155), still measuring at least a few days ahead, so combined with the fact that DS was about 5 days early makes me think I won't be making it to the 19th.

9. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@Jess1483: Love the photos! I love seeing the cute lil' feet.

10. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

Has anyone had issues with rings yet? My fingers are not swollen enough to where I can't wear them, but they seem swollen enough that my skin is getting crazy chaffed. Could also be a combination of the weather, but I am already thinking about finding alternatives!

11. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@Eko: I was able to wear mine all last pregnancy, and if anything, they are loose right now. By I do wear a RHR now that's pretty tight, so I'll probably take that off soon.

12. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Eko: I took my rings off at 20 weeks! I ordered a diamonique ring from qvc in a half size up. I've read too many horror stories of getting your rings cut off, and I did not want that to happen.

@Jess1483: Love those feet! Baby feet are the best

13. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Eko: Mine no longer fit. They were pretty snug pre-pregnancy, so I didn't have a lot of wiggle room. I got an inexpensive sterling silver backup set from Overstock. I tried several <$10 stand-ins from Walmart/Target last time and the color always wore off. I think my skin must be acidic or something... my wedding set is white gold and I have to get them redipped several times per year.

@Jess1483: what a cute little foot! Congratulations on boy #2!

14. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@Eko: I don't have any issues with my ring yet! I'm hoping I can wear it the entire time!

15. BabyMats

nectarine / 2031 posts

@Eko: mine came off at 20 weeks as well!

Also another one over here just counting down to viability! Super anxious to get there.

16. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Reese: Ooh, then you're not too far off from me! I like comparing pregnancies with others

17. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

I'm not having ring issues but carpal tunnel recently started which is a blast...

18. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@Jess1483: Yeah for more boys. Looks like we're both 2 boy moms!

19. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

Thanks everyone for the input. I think I am planning on buying a necklace chain to hang my rings on, instead of buying a temporary ring in a larger size. I may just buy it to have on hand for when I need it.

20. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

I think the baby kicked/punched my cervix tonight. It was very unpleasant! I jumped out of my chair and said, "woah!! Quit that!" DH looked at me like I was insane. Ha!

21. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@MamaB: my baby was doing this today while I was at work. She did it like 20x in a row! Such a strange/unpleasant feeling...but still nice to know she's active in there.

22. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

Just because I had extra time this morning. This is my low rider at 20w4d.

23. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@Eko: Very cute bump!! I feel like that's how mine is too, it's really low!

24. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Eko: Low rider, I like that!! I call her my FUPA baby Totally not appropriate though, LOL!

25. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@LindsayInNY: LOL!!!!!!!!!! Hilarious!!!!

26. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@LindsayInNY: LOL! That is also somehow quite appropriate.

27. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

I didn't have a chance to take a pic on Monday...so here is 22w3d. Getting huge! My appetite has been crazy this week and I've gained a bunch!

28. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@eko @78h2o aww super cute little bumps! You two are looking great!

Here's my 22wk 4d bump from last week. I feel like a whale. I'm up 20ish pounds already....nervous about my appointment next week, my dr is not going to be happy. My appetite is so out of control right now! I. Love. Ice cream.

29. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@hocuspocus: You look great!!! Did you appetite go up recently? I have been hungrier than usual all along, but I feel like the last week or two I have been starving. My weight had been the same for several weeks (after gaining about 13#), but then after the last week or two, I'm up like 3-4 lbs more! Ack! I really hope it stays put for a little while.

@Eko: Your baby does seem low... or mine seems high?!

30. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

You ladies look great! My app says it gets real on the hunger front once you hit 21 weeks since baby is developing fat! I saw a McDonald's commercial, and then took an early lunch and ate...two Apple pies!

I haven't taken a bump pic in a while!

31. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@78h2o: my appetite has increased in the last couple weeks and my cravings have gotten so much worse. I'm all about the sweets lately!

@dc yoga bee: you should post a pic !

32. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@78h2o: @hocuspocus: you ladies look really great! I feel like my low riding boy is just making my thighs and butt bigger that much faster.

My appetite has definitely gotten a little out of control in the past few days. During the week it is easier for me to eat healthier options, even if I am eating more.On weekends though all bets are off it seems. I'm afraid what my next weight check will read. I am only hoping that my exercising is helping at least a little bit.

33. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

Oh man the hunger is real!! I have been a bottomless pit lately!! I often eat more than DH (I'm 5'2, and he's 6'4 and a big guy) so it's actually pretty funny how much I've been eating! I'm still only up like 8 lbs though which is surprising to me.

My latest craving? Totinos Pizza Rolls...... What have been your latest cravings??

34. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@MrsBrewer: ohhh that is a good one! I crave really processed cheese. Basically, Kraft mac 'n cheese and cheetos.

35. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@hocuspocus: well I'm glad I'm not the only one! I need to get my act together though. I'm vowing to pack all my food for work next week... I came unprepared this week and got a lot of food from the cafeteria that probably wasn't the healthiest. Plus I stopped a McDonalds for egg white McMuffins twice this week!

36. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Eko: My OB printed a copy of my record for me to carry with me when traveling, and I noticed that they used my weight from my 8-week appointment as my "pre-pregnancy" weight. Fine, except I was already up 4 lbs at that point. So they think I have gained 12-13 lbs right now when it's more like 16-17! I gained 50+ (mostly a lot of fluid in the 3rd tri) with Julia though and they never said a word, so I think they don't worry about it too much.

@MrsBrewer: I'm still craving a lot of salad, but now also hot wings and sushi! I think maybe because I've had an awful cold for 2 weeks and spicy foods are easier to taste with a stuffy head?! I actually went to a sushi restaurant by myself on my day off on Tuesday, the craving was so bad! I had some delicious cooked rolls.

37. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

I was up 2 pounds when I left for Hawaii 2.5 weeks ago. Now I'm up 11!! Holy cow! I don't think I was supposed to gain 9 pounds in 2 weeks. Oops. I thought I ate pretty well when I was there, but I was super super hungry. I'm trying to be good again.

38. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@78h2o: Yeah I don't think my doctor will ever say anything to me. I think so far I am up about 15, but I haven't weighed myself in a couple weeks. My last appointment at 18w I was up about 11 and my doctor said my weight gain so far has been fine and normal.

39. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@Eko: mmmmm Mac and cheese sounds amazing!! I really would love a bacon cheeseburger right now. Sooooo unhealthy, but it sounds insanely good!

40. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@Jess1483: How was Hawaii?? That sounds amazing!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee